Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I reported it, so it should have updated in the forums
hey zaner i got the part that Rayne will be thinking something inside and when i do the gym quest Rayne ask Val to send her pics but so far i havent get any message from her yet. am i doing something wrong? i provide my save file for your reference
thanks

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretsOfTheFamily-0.2.2HF
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
First off, I'm greatful for the new (free) update.
I tried to go from my last save but nothing I do seem to trigger anything new from this update.
Anyone got a full clear save or I guess starting all over is what I need to do?
Thanks in advance!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I tried to go from my last save but nothing I do seem to trigger anything new from this update.
Thanks in advance!
You can check the quest on the top right the one look like magnifying glass

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks in advance!
I guess the new update was some of the part 2 quest but most of the quest still haven’t available yet the only quest was visit Val house and do some of her quest

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey zaner i got the part that Rayne will be thinking something inside and when i do the gym quest Rayne ask Val to send her pics but so far i havent get any message from her yet. am i doing something wrong? i provide my save file for your reference
thanks
thezaner hopefully you can help me take a look if you free thanks

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of the Family [v0.2.2HF] [Stiffman Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 221 MB

PC/MAC: - - - - (Link valid for one week only)

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
thezaner
For some reason the game doesn't appear in its due position in "latest upates":
I guess it should be fixed so that people know it has been recently updated.
Yes. I have been checking now for new messengers and surprise!!! a new update. This update keeps on not appearing in "latest updates". It is a negative point for F95.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone reach the part that Val will send another picture for rayne 3rd time I think ? I reach the part where rayne get to join Val and Angela in the pool and both of them were kissing and rayne say she already think of something for tonight, but when I reach tonight there nothing happen. And at the gun site when rayne join Val should I accept or not accept Val apology? Cause I think the quest kee stuck at the same place , Val say she will send the pic to rayne at night but I skip few days already but still no message from her am I doing wrong or what?

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
First of all, I would like to join your patreon, due to the original and advanced scrypt with a lot of future posibilities and other interactions and places, but i feel sorry for telling you that the game has a lot of lines with mistakes since the game was launched.
The walkthrough is not clear nor lineal too. It would be good to know what you must do inside the game (maybe like a 'lineal novel' may fix some mistakes instead a sandbox with so many problems). I don't know, maybe something simplier and continuous can help the architecture of the Project.
In the game, there are ways which can't be followed and you must stay in a continuous dead end. And suddenly a new option appears with no reason (apparently), and so the story goes on. And other times no....
Its a very good story with a lot of potential and if this game could fix these problems i would like support it.
I am sure you will be able to get it. I wish your soon news. Greetings

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
anyone reach the part that Val will send another picture for rayne 3rd time I think ? I reach the part where rayne get to join Val and Angela in the pool and both of them were kissing and rayne say she already think of something for tonight, but when I reach tonight there nothing happen. And at the gun site when rayne join Val should I accept or not accept Val apology? Cause I think the quest kee stuck at the same place , Val say she will send the pic to rayne at night but I skip few days already but still no message from her am I doing wrong or what?
Same problem

Djee-M

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,
Great update thanks
but
I have this issue

While running game code:
File "game/StageTwo/Actions/livingsctions2.rpy", line 141, in <module>
NameError: name 'angeladream1' is not defined

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I guess the new update was some of the part 2 quest but most of the quest still haven’t available yet the only quest was visit Val house and do some of her quest
I know the feeling as I was checking spoilers based off of images in the folders and my brain assumed cuz in the folders that they were actually applied in game much like how most DLC is for games. For example the escalation of Val and Rayne with the breast touching in dean's office.

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
i am doing a playthrough on normal and got stuck at the same point 95% complete says to complete massage quest ( i loaded from a post ch2 save and played some of ch2. i reached out on substar we will see what we are missing
I also can't get more than 95% on the stage one. I started the game again on easy and am still stuck on the movie night massage. The cheats - which I actually didn't want to use - don't help either. That's pretty frustrating. I tried every possible combination for a month and nothing helped :-(

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I also can't get more than 95% on the stage one. I started the game again on easy and am still stuck on the movie night massage. The cheats - which I actually didn't want to use - don't help either. That's pretty frustrating. I tried every possible combination for a month and nothing helped :-(
Got the same on "Normal" also did a fresh-start.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes