Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Are cheats still a thing with this update, cause cheats dont work for me
Here are a couple of posts that explain how to enable the console command and have a list of commands.
Command Lines
https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-3-04-venus-noire.26/post-7496860
https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-3-04-venus-noire.26/post-3610625

You can also enable console command as well as the developer debug mode with UnRen.bat which you can find here
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-bat-v0-8-modified-rpa-rpc-extractor-rpyc-decompiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.40836/

Reactions: Derdin333 and ukrug

downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
This a request for the developers, a plea if you will:

1-For the Clionha route, would it be possible to add a "noncon" choice in which she will mind control/hypnotize rowan against his will?
2-Same for X'zaratl. It would be nice if she rapes you if you deny her too many times and choose specific options.
3-Consequences for messing with too many girls in the form of them going yandere would be fantastic. It would be nice to see them kill each other just to keep you to themselves.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
1-For the Clionha route, would it be possible to add a "noncon" choice in which she will mind control/hypnotize rowan against his will?
No.
2-Same for X'zaratl. It would be nice if she rapes you if you deny her too many times and choose specific options.
No.
3-Consequences for messing with too many girls in the form of them going yandere would be fantastic. It would be nice to see them kill each other just to keep you to themselves.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, leaning "no", mostly because of the variable hell this would put us in.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
No.

No.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, leaning "no", mostly because of the variable hell this would put us in.
To avoid some of the variable hell I think you'd need to kill minor characters and its difficult to think of ones who would have any plot relevance to characters who would make sense as Yandere. You'd still have to deal with an entire Yanedre vs non Yanedre arc unless you were comfortable in a character being 100% a Yandere.

The best characters for Yandere would plots would be Alexia, Jezera, or X'zaratl.

I think the demonic view on sexuality means that you'd have to very deliberately develop that tick over time with Jezera or X and they'd need to feel like they were losing some sort of battle for affection- also Jezera hasn't reached any sort of fixation with Rowan at all yet. Baseline though; sex wouldn't be enough to motivate either of these two into Yandere tendancies.... on the other hand Jezera is petty AF and would probably be happy to kill minor characters for even the slightest flighty whim.

Alexia can be a jealous bitch very easily though- even if she is fucking half the castle she is still covetous of having Rowan's sole affection. I guess you could have her kill off one of the minor Succubus lusting over Rowan or something. The problem with Alexia is she hasn't shown very much tendency towards violence. She has many events where she could solve her issues with a little magical violence, but doesn't show any claws at and just kinda lets minor antagonists walk all over her.

downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
Also, I got goal 2 fail or something like that on week 22. It said I failed to secure my financies even though I am pretty sure I had more than 500 treasury. Do you need personal gold at 500 as well?

If you infiltrate the raeve keep how long does it take for the cutscene to appear? Because if you use military you get an instant cutscene with helayna

downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
Patreon does not allow nonconsensual sexual content.
Didn't Clionha coerce rowan for hypnosis/sex. Isn't that essentially rape or at the very least dubious consent? Besides I think the patreon guidelines say you shouldn't glorify rape and that lolita is allowed on there? So, shouldn't it be fine so long as you don't glorify it

Edit: now that I'm thinking about it, you have a bunch of scenes in this game that are basically rape, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Patreon does not allow nonconsensual sexual content.
Do you know what would happen if someone were to make Patreon-based content, and after the Patreon campaign is over release, say, DLC for the content that didn’t comply with Patreon rules? This isn’t a suggestion, I know it wouldn’t work for SOC for various reasons. I’m just honestly curious what the results would be.

Didn't Clionha coerce rowan for hypnosis/sex. Isn't that essentially rape or at the very least dubious consent? Besides I think the patreon guidelines say you shouldn't glorify rape and that lolita is allowed on there? So, shouldn't it be fine so long as you don't glorify it

Edit: now that I'm thinking about it, you have a bunch of scenes in this game that are basically rape, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Patreon rules enforcement tends to be very letter of the law, not spirit, so dubcon is generally fine, and SOC skirts the edge very closely on occasion without ever actually stepping over.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Like 20% of the game's content is rape- and it is definitely glorified. I'm honestly baffled Patreon isn't roasting the game for it; they must have a very narrow definition.

I hate rape content- but I'm also not a big fan of censorship. The situation with Patreon and game Devs is pretty unfortunate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Patreon rules enforcement tends to be very letter of the law, not spirit, so dubcon is generally fine, and SOC skirts the edge very closely on occasion without ever actually stepping over.
Like 20% of the game's content is rape- and it is definitely glorified. I'm honestly baffled Patreon isn't roasting the game for it; they must have a very narrow definition.

I hate rape content- but I'm also not a big fan of censorship. The situation with Patreon and game Devs is pretty unfortunate.
Patreon basically went the Make An Example Of enforcement method. They were very, very strict at the start, but since then it seems like they've scaled back tremendously both in terms of strictness and enforcement in general. (Hypnosis is a great example, they hit a lot of hypnosis stuff early because of their consent rule, but it's been years since I've seen them go after any.) It's been a while since I've even seen a project under review, even though there are ample popular examples that don't even try to toe the line.

But if you're a dev team relying on Patreon, there's certainly a reason to be wary and try to have some wiggle room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

It means that patreon only ever makes a paltry effort to look into such things and unless someone reports any project with rape in it will probably get away with it. Case in point Milfy City and basically every game similar to it had or have scenes in them in which hte player character sexually assaults his potential partners while they are asleep. Milfy City, during a period of extreme lack of activity and only one release on over two years, was reported and forced to remove that content, but prior to that it had been in development for a few years and no one said anything about it. Incest isn't allowed either but quite a few games feature it as part of the basic content for it and until they get reported it isn't removed and replaced with "roommate" or "landlord" nonsense. There's plenty of leeway with patreon and most of it centers around whether or not patreon is looking.

With that in mind you can't really make the kind of game SoC is without having some despicable situations and straight up violent rape is not a thing that the main cast gets involved in. There's coercion, yes, but it rarely goes past that and basically every character not named Jezera or Andras who has a large sexual role is the victim of it at some point. You'd lose out a lot of content if everything was purely vanilla. Pretty much the only storyline that could reach its current level of completion would be Cla-Min's at this stage.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. For a project like Seeds of Chaos to truly succeed it can't just be darkness for the sake of it. A balance has to be struck and so far the dev team for it has struck it quite well.

downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
Question: are the orc and goblin army the only two possibilities for week 60 at the moment? Jezera mentions recruiting other dark races. I couldn't find anything about this on the thread.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
This a request for the developers, a plea if you will:

In addition to any issues Patreon may take with any of these suggestions. I don't know that they really fit with the fiction that has already been established.

1 - Keep in mind that a key plot point on Clionha's route is that Rowan seems to be nigh impossible to mind control for very long. Even when he is giving in willingly her control slips far sooner than it should. Rowan says that mind control has never worked on him for long. To make such a statement he must have encountered it a decent amount during the war. So I can only imagine that if she were to try to force her control on him it would turn out similarly to if you choose to resist her control during her scenes, and he might break free even faster as his mind would perceive it as an attack.

2 - X'zaratl really doesn't seem like the raping type. And anytime you turn her down she excepts you decision with dignity and grace. Now don't get me wrong she is a sex demon and I believe she is fully capable of raping given the right circumstances, but I don't believe these are those circumstances.

Also as a note in any case of rape involving the castle denizens, keep in mind that the twins still need Rowan at the moment. Therefore they aren't likely to look kindly on any of their subjects whose deeds would make Rowan less willing to work for them. If Rowan is getting raped by people that are supposed to be serving under him he might start having second thoughts about this job of his. It's the same reason why Alexia isn't constantly being raped by orcs an demons while Rowan is away. Rowan is serving to protect Alexia, if Alexia isn't protected there is no reason for him to serve.

For the record if anyone were to rape Rowan for turning them down, I imagine it would be Andras and Jezera. They are the only ones in a position to get away within the hierarchy. Plus they seem to be the most upset when he turns them down.

3 - Most the Denizens of Chaos seem to have somewhat of a "free love" mind set. Everyone fucks anyone they want to that is willing to fuck. Most of them seem the furthest thing from possessive. However there are a couple of characters I could see going yandere. The first of course is Alexia, she is clearly unhappy with the idea of Rowan sleeping around. So I could imaging a potential series of events that could lead a high corruption/high relationship Alexia down this path. However Alexia isn't really in much of a position right now to do anything about it even if she did go full yandere.

The other potential yandere is Jezera (all of the following would also likely apply to Andras x Alexia as well), in her case it would be in a more "I don't like people touching my things" possessive sort of way. But before that could happen their "relationship" would have to advance quite a bit, right now she just toys with Rowan on occasion to remind him who's in charge. Although, Jezera is also high enough in the heirarchy that she could eliminate nearly all her rivals just by telling everyone that Rowan is off limits. I think the only person she might have to deal with in a more extreme manner would be Alexia.

Reactions: monk_56 and Back
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes