• Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really?
Like the commercials on TV, very logical that she ends up naked with a few movements... Or Grace losing her clothes piece by piece while helping her sister in a search, the strip search in the sauna (very very similar to this scene)... and so on.
You didn't like the scene, I understand, but come on, there are other scenes in the original game that go that way.
I don't agree that the original had anything like the scene I commented on, but, even if it did, so what? The idea that the original was imperfect doesn't mean that I can't point out things in this version that I found substandard.

I mean, can you really imagine that Selena's dad, the famous OHA, would submit to a completely unnecessary strip search before each case? That image is jarring and takes the player out of immersion.

It took me less than 5 minutes to get to the point where it allows you to save. If you speed up you can get there in less than 2 minutes. Yes, that option could have been enabled from the beginning, but it is not the first time I have seen a game like this, and it does not seem like it to me to get like that either.
On the other hand my last save has an hour and a half of play
It's great that you could do this, but my comment never implied that nobody could get to a save point, it was that I couldn't get to a save point before the game softlocked on me. If it happened to me, it could happen to others, so I wanted to let the dev know how frustrating the game could be, potentially putting off people who would otherwise be interested.

At the end of the day, we are talking about someone who is doing this "for free", putting in their effort and their time, and that is something that people do not value.
I don't know why you don't value the developer's time and effort, but I ceretainly do, as I noted in my first post in this thread.

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
I don't agree that the original had anything like the scene I commented on, but, even if it did, so what? The idea that the original was imperfect doesn't mean that I can't point out things in this version that I found substandard.

I mean, can you really imagine that Selena's dad, the famous OHA, would submit to a completely unnecessary strip search before each case? That image is jarring and takes the player out of immersion.
The truth is that she wasn't an OHA yet, she gets her first level by finishing that mission. I don't think they are going to strip search her in all the missions, only on that occasion because they did not trust her. At least was a female cop xD

It's great that you could do this, but my comment never implied that nobody could get to a save point, it was that I couldn't get to a save point before the game softlocked on me. If it happened to me, it could happen to others, so I wanted to let the dev know how frustrating the game could be, potentially putting off people who would otherwise be interested.

i guess there are different ways of saying things, and from my point of view yours was too harsh, but that's all.
I'm going to end this conversation now because we're not going anywhere. take care and enjoy the game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Honestly, the renders could be a little better, but it's a Selena remake, and I likely will check it out. I loved that game.

Sep 11, 2018
Suggestion: i understand this is your game but if i could add a suggestion for the next game. a side event where if Selena tries to enter the house / and or be in the house with clothes on. she is punished/spanked by the owner. and if she continues to do it the second attempt would be infront of Grace or the cleaning lady to add to the Humiliation/Enf part of the story.

BaldK

May 7, 2017
Also, I can't talk to the convenience store girl in the second Orange mission, is it a bug or I need some way to trigger it?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
KMN510, you really should repost the 0.1.1 version as that, a new version, rather than as "bugfixes." It better reflects the progress you are making, IMO.

DarkPlay918

Oct 4, 2020
I hope this game comes faster. Because this game has all the content that I love extremely. Only Bad endings are bad and puzzles are extremely difficult to solve. Please keep it up man

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
KMN510 Nice game I am very happy that someone who knows how to make these made a one hour agent remake. Keep on trucking you can always improve stuff that people complain about later on.

Reactions: DarkPlay918

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Nice! It's been better than I expected! It has the same vibes from the original but a like the fact the dev is doing it his own way. Also I think this dev will be more "savage" regarding the sex events with Selina (that's good probably). Looking forward for more

Reactions: DarkPlay918
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes