• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys a little bit of information about version 0.2:

The release date will be around August 12th to August 15th. If i don't discover any major bugs, i can release it sooner. This is the changelog for the new update 0.2:

+Change in system:
- Move the hide textbox button from shift to tab. ( No idea why Serio use shift as a button to hide box)
- You can now save anywhere.( I keep it in the first release because i am afraid change it will cause problem. But after testing no bugs to be found)
-Fixed typos
-Supported for android and window.( For apple user, i can also release a mac and ios port version but i don't have the device to test the version since i only have my laptop and phone which is android and pc. If you want the version, give me a shout but you should expect some bugs that i'm not sure i'm able to fix it)
-Added a quest journal to tell you what to do. If you still can't beat the game, i will release a walkthrough.
-Save lots in slot 18 19 20 just in case your save is broken so you can still continue the progress without starting again.

+Change in cgs and amination
-Added over 130 images and 11 animation ( combining with 10 animation in the previous version we will have 21 animation in total)

+Storyline
-Added a pool scene at the start of the update
-Added second major case which happen at blue academy( I keep the case in blue academy very similar to the original since i like that case but the scenes are still different. Who has played the original will have some advantages. It is recommened to play the case several times to get all the scenes)
-After the major case will be the end of the update but you will enter a free roam mode which contains 8 different events in the city for you to find out. This will replace the hotdogs and perverted newspaperstand in the original game.

+Warning
This update has a urination scene but it is avoidable.

Here are some preview images:
View attachment 1964591 View attachment 1964592 View attachment 1964594 View attachment 1964593 View attachment 1964595
View attachment 1964596 View attachment 1964597 View attachment 1964599 View attachment 1964600
Hi, will it be released today? Or is there a delay?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking forward to version 2. In the future, please advise/require a save just before the game ends. I was caught out in v0.1.1 because it ended abruptly and the previous recommended save was quite a while before the end.

Aug 31, 2017
The new update is here:

Title2.png

A few things about the new update. Due to major bugs, i wasn't able to add the journal system to the game yet. Also i don't have enough time to fix the typos in the previous version. I will release an officail version 0.2 to fix the typos.

New content:
+A new pool scene at the start of this case.
+A new major case
+8 different random events after the major case.
Please report me if there are any bugs.

The new case is very difficult. I might release a walkthrough for this case today if you have problem with the case. Android users have to wait 2 to 3 days for the port version.

There are 3 save lots in the game:18,19 and 20. 18 The end of the previous version. 19 start of case 2 and 20 end of case 2

Link:
- -

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
In the original game, solving the cases was fun because one clue lead led to another, even if that was not obvious at first. In this game, I feel that I am just wandering around hoping to click on the right thing to advance the case. As an example, the case in the park follows the original game, and the player feels rewarded for following the cookie trails. The case i the school does not, and seems unsolvable without randomly clicking on the right person/place/thing. Example: the bathrooms are closed for no logical reason, and no one who could logically open them can do so.

I really want this game to work, but the dev needs to get some play testers to tell them when they are being too obtuse.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
morality. really? bruh... i know the old game has this, but this time it doesnt even show my current morality which makes it hard to backtrack as to what choices should i pick to decrease them

Aug 31, 2017
morality. really? bruh... i know the old game has this, but this time it doesnt even show my current morality which makes it hard to backtrack as to what choices should i pick to decrease them
You can use my save slot 18 to start the game. It has the lowest morality. Sorry for the incovenience. It will be fixed soon.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
It would be an interesting game if you don't get locked from time to time. You must do things in order because if you miss something by accident or something you need to restart the game or use old save file... Not for me :(

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Yeah, i just get locked solving the first case. As in version 1.1. 1660643717040.png
Would want to love this game and see if it is anything like the original. But seriously, getting stuck at the same point after the second fix . . . . . . , i be back after a while. This frustrates me.

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, i just get locked solving the first case. As in version 1.1. View attachment 1986979
Would want to love this game and see if it is anything like the original. But seriously, getting stuck at the same point after the second fix . . . . . . , i be back after a while. This frustrates me.
Sorry. That bug is not reported in the last update. You can comeback later when the game is more stable.

Reactions: Fatneck

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
game is wasted in RPGM.. i highly recommend using renpy instead or some other format as the visuals are good enough to stand alone from this format

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes