• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a buggy bastard of a game right now!!!!

Sorry but it is, no map046

How can it be this wasnt tested for?

also if you screw up the very first investigation and get kicked out to restart it complains about a jason image missing

TEST YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM ffs!!!! This isnt some weird variable, it is a bloody map name!!!

Annoyed because I was actually enjoying it, clanky and easy to break not withstanding (hating not being able to save) absolutely bloody hating it

Jun 4, 2017
This is a buggy bastard of a game right now!!!!

Sorry but it is, no map046

How can it be this wasnt tested for?

also if you screw up the very first investigation and get kicked out to restart it complains about a jason image missing

TEST YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM ffs!!!! This isnt some weird variable, it is a bloody map name!!!

Annoyed because I was actually enjoying it, clanky and easy to break not withstanding (hating not being able to save) absolutely bloody hating it
It's for free, so shut the fuck up

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I'm sure you'd get several volunteers for playtesting it - I for one would volunteer. I believe in this project, and love what you are doing here; the bugs are an issue, but I realize you are doing this for no pay and still appreciate your efforts. Keep chugging along, and if you decide to use playtesters, maybe set up a Discord or something for easier feedback. Good luck!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I have no idea how can i make this game in renpy.
take all the visuals you have rendered and put them into renpy in story order and fill in the 'blank' spots that would have been filled with rpgm game areas with new renders that depict anything that needs doing to fill the gaps... Summer with mia.. or Living with Mia as it was called back then did the same thing when it moved from rpgm to renpy.. a modder also did the same with Daniels K's My girlfriends amnesia.. taking the files and making a reny out of them for those that didnt like the rpgm format

Reactions: BrunoHunter00
Aug 31, 2017
I'm sure you'd get several volunteers for playtesting it - I for one would volunteer. I believe in this project, and love what you are doing here; the bugs are an issue, but I realize you are doing this for no pay and still appreciate your efforts. Keep chugging along, and if you decide to use playtesters, maybe set up a Discord or something for easier feedback. Good luck!
Thanks man. This project is my learning process before i release my own game so this is a great opportunity for me to practice listening to critisim and feedback as well as learning the development process. I will create a discord soon. Hopefully some guys can help me test the game before release. I'm afraid not so many people will do it for free though.

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
can someone send a save after u solve all the codes and open the boxes after the kidnapping thign its buggy for me

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes