• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommy65

May 17, 2017
It's free doesnt mean it is good. Like if someone feed you dog shit for free? Would you take it because it is free?
His criticism is not quite polite but it is understandable.
in this analogy, this user ate the dog shit and then had a melt down arguing that there wasn't enough salt on the dog shit... instead of stating it in a civil way, he went full on Karen on it...as if he just paid $60 on a AAA game...give me a break...

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
I do like the remake in RPGM, gives the same vibe. I wish the characters weren't so asian though, like the original. I'd love to like the game. But Selena now looks like a korean chick with blonde dye hair. It just doesn't do it for me. Isn't it possible to do the original? Also the power of the first game, lies for me in the slow sexualisation. Showing her nude on the top of this page, takes away from that. Also the sound when you click through the text can definitely need some work. It's repetitive and pretty annoying.

All in great that you're creating a remake, it's a shame the original got abandoned/something happened to Serio. Hope I'm not alone in wishing Selena would look a heck a lot more like the old one. Who had kind of a unique look. While this one looks like a lot of honey select chicks.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Ok well I like more old models the quality is higher but I prefer occidental girls...anyway I think I can play it passing over this....It just would not be my fav game while the original one completed would have been...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
game is wasted in RPGM.. i highly recommend using renpy instead or some other format as the visuals are good enough to stand alone from this format
The game works well in RPGM. Ren'py is much weaker when it comes to actions like searching or features like experience and leveling. Plus, the dev here can use the RPGM modules that Serio developed for this game.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There isn't incest in original cause patreon doesn't allow it. I don't plan to use patreon so there's no restriction.
Serio wasn't exactly following the Patreon rules...

Personally I would prefer incest to be avoidable.

mulligan422

Nov 19, 2018
I will be glad to help with testing. Had some issues with the school leaving the teacher's lounge from the side door and stuff. Still love the game and glad you are continuing it. Please keep it up.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes