• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

exdantes

Dec 16, 2017
You accepted diane clothes right? Don't accept her clothes. Say no when she appear or accept the police uniform wil work. Diane clothes is bugged for now. And don't use the back door to enter teacher building use front door. The back door is aslo bugged. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay, I had to restart through one of your 18-19-20 save files, thanks for including them.

Edit: No idea how to progress once I found the blood in the teacher's lounge. Missing the last clue, wondering if it's in the bugged area (map 40)?

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2017
Okay, I had to restart through one of your 18-19-20 save files, thanks for including them.

Edit: No idea how to progress once I found the blood in the teacher's lounge. Missing the last clue, wondering if it's in the bugged area (map 40)?
No. You look for the slut girls in the recreational area. Show evidence knife and condom and ask them about Mizuki.

Aug 31, 2017
Plan for the future: Another update will be available next week consting of:

-Fix bug and typos
-Gallery room
-Quest Journal
-An item tom increase time during investigation.
-No new content in this update.

After this, i will convert the game to other platform. The next update 0.3 will be quite big and i need at least 2 to 3 months development.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Plan for the future: Another update will be available next week consting of:

-Fix bug and typos
-Gallery room
-Quest Journal
-An item tom increase time during investigation.
-No new content in this update.

After this, i will convert the game to other platform. The next update 0.3 will be quite big and i need at least 2 to 3 months development.
Wich platform?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
After the investigation is over, a conversation with James takes place at the school, and an impenetrable black screen follows the phrase in the image.
1660828822390.png 1660828822390.png 1660828822390.png

Sep 8, 2017
How did you reach this scene? This scene is not supposed to happen in this version. After the case, you should be at the police station.
There is a bug, It happens if you enter again in the building where was the protagonist house in serio's version.

CursedYugu

Oct 22, 2021
This is amazing, the original game was how I discovered this site. I am curious as to how to follow the game's development since the dev has no Patreon?

Beefstick

Sep 25, 2017
My top 5 would be:
1. Fashion Business
2. Headmaster
3. Selena OHA (original)
4. Series of Combin Ation game
5. Alenja's adventure
Great list.... I'd have to say Headmaster, Clymenia games (especially Civilian Defense League), Combin Ation games, Succulence, and Valiant Warrior Astrid (if only it wasn't abandoned). With a shoutout to Akabur. In all honesty though, your inclusion of the at-home nudity contract to this game may send it to #1. I liked the original.... but I'm loving what you are adding.

Personally, I would keep it in RPGM.... I don't know.... it just makes it feel more involved.... With actual environments you move around rather than backdrops and buttons. You don't just click on a button to see a picture of a walk of shame..... you have to make your character walk. You don't just click something to enter the Uncle's office..... you actually have the experience of walking there and picturing the character's thoughts as she take those steps. You've seen the foreshadowing. You know that this time will be different. While having to brush your teeth every morning or ride the same subway can be annoying.... having small amounts of physical routine adds to the theme when you start having to do the normal things..... abnormally. The part of The Green Shadow Rachel (and Succulence) where you have to walk around the masquerade party naked just wouldn't be the same if you didn't.... well.... walk around the room. *Edit add* Clicking on boxes in the corner to get a new background image just doesn't do it justice.

Reactions: Singaia and Fatneck

CursedYugu

Oct 22, 2021
Next week, a small update adding quest journal, gallery room and turn off time limit. Version 0.3 will be available in the next 2 to 3 months. It actually depends on you guys preference really. Big updare will take 2 to 3. Small will take at least 1 month.
I'd personally prefer the small route. Is there a way to follow your work? Thanks for reviving Selena:OHA

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes