• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
is this like a hidden rule to make this game annoying as fuck ? first there was the time limit. now its 20 consecutive choises without being able to save, ending in game over. seriously why ?

Sep 11, 2018
The release of the new update version 0.3 will be on November 12th. The link of the new update will be dropped in my discord. However, it will be a beta version so bugs and typos should be expected. After a week, the public version will also be released on my Buymeacoffee and F95zone account. Here is some preview pictures for the new update.

View attachment 2088356 View attachment 2088358 View attachment 2088359 View attachment 2088360 View attachment 2088361 View attachment 2088362 View attachment 2088363 View attachment 2088364 View attachment 2088365
im guessing there is a revenge path for the red/blue hair girl if you got them in trouble with the principle?

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Will be there some new content against old game? Or it is just the same game but in blue?

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys, the update is near. The supposed release date is 20th Novermber, one week after the beta release on my Discord. However, due to some problems relating to the spa case, there could be a bit delay for the beta release but I will try to release the official update on time. Before this update, I would like to discuss a little bit about the progression of the game.

I know some of you guys like the old cases so I will make a poll to let you decide which case should be kept the same as the original which one should be changed. I hope you will join the survey to let me know your opinion.

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
Hey guys, the update is near. The supposed release date is 20th Novermber, one week after the beta release on my Discord. However, due to some problems relating to the spa case, there could be a bit delay for the beta release but I will try to release the official update on time. Before this update, I would like to discuss a little bit about the progression of the game.

I know some of you guys like the old cases so I will make a poll to let you decide which case should be kept the same as the original which one should be changed. I hope you will join the survey to let me know your opinion.
spa and beach. i do hope that the place is open up for exploring after the case.

Reactions: luk100 and Ut5962

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
I like the most cases, but the spa-case, the beach-case and the gym-case are my favorites. Spa-case was nice, because this adventure was with her sister and lesbian content. I remember how long I've asked Serio to change the inspection scene, because Selena is very protective when it comes to her sister. He agreed ... and after some months and updates, he added an option to protect Grace! :)
The beach case was cool, because of the bikini's of course. But also, it introduced my favorite character Sarah. And the gym case ... well ... it was just a good thing to have all her friends together in a case.

Lazymazy12

Sep 7, 2021
Looking at the new renders it seems that you already reached the spa case in your game? Looks promising, i'll try it once the new update is there. But honestly I just want a continuation of the original game, can't wait until your game reaches that point. Will characters be the same in regards of characteristics and stuff? I loved Serios writing.

Aug 31, 2017
Selena OHA v0.3 Release

Some sad news before the release, I modified the spa case a lot and I messed up. So I have to take the spa case out and probably put it in the next update. I believe that without the spa case, this is still a decent update. It's just not as big as I expected.

New content:
- 2 new Orange cases
- 3 new side quests
- Some familiar faces will appear in Brian's masion.
- A date with Joe which can lead to some virginity lost
- Tension between Brian and Selena

Android users can use Joiplay to play the game.

There are 5 save slots from 16 to 20. Save slot 16 is the end of 0.2.

Link:
-

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes