Votes: 43 14.1%
  • Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 31, 2017
I'd personally prefer the small route. Is there a way to follow your work? Thanks for reviving Selena:OHA
I usually give game updates here so you can follow my account if you wants more update.

If you wants to talk about supporting me. I didn't set up any account yet. I'm trying to make the game as good as possible before asking for any support. I also can't decide that which platform should i use. I would rather avoid patreon since it limits the content that i tried to create. Moreover, I can't sell the game, can I? So i also still figure it out how to ask for support logically. When i finish porting the game to android and ios, i will think about it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I usually give game updates here so you can follow my account if you wants more update.

If you wants to talk about supporting me. I didn't set up any account yet. I'm trying to make the game as good as possible before asking for any support. I also can't decide that which platform should i use. I would rather avoid patreon since it limits the content that i tried to create. Moreover, I can't sell the game, can I? So i also still figure it out how to ask for support logically. When i finish porting the game to android and ios, i will think about it.
works really well for things like this game; you can't really charge for this game, because you don't own the IP and what you are doing isn't Fair Use. BMaC is explicitly not for selling a product, but for supporting a developer (like Patreon used to be). Plus, it is a lot easier foir people to just make a one-time donation so supporters don't have to worry about ongoing subscriptions if they don't want to.

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
Next week, a small update adding quest journal, gallery room and turn off time limit. Version 0.3 will be available in the next 2 to 3 months. It actually depends on you guys preference really. Big updare will take 2 to 3. Small will take at least 1 month.
Seriously happy with how the game is going so far, keep up the good work and keepem coming lol

Reactions: Humbold56

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
This game is riddled with bugs. After finally discovering the sequence of questions and solving first case I am stuck inside the house. Nothing i interact with leads anywhere and some doors require multiple clicks to enter the room.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I used a safe to advance I think I had to change my clothes but now I am at the room where they kidnapped Selena. It is a pain man. The last box opens but not visually so I can not put a combination to open the main door.

Aug 31, 2017
Selena Unlimited Hour Agent Version 0.25 Changelog:
-Added a quest journal. You can access it in the menu
-Added a gallery room. You can access this room by entering the keep out sign in Selena's room
-At the beginning of each case, you will have a choice to turn off time limit
-Balance the morality helping you lower 89 morality easier
-Fix bugs
-Highly recommended to play the game from the beginning or use my save for the gallery and quest journal to work properly
-Please don't panic if you can't save. Just keep playing and you can save eventually
Links:
-

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Selena Unlimited Hour Agent Version 0.25 Changelog:
-Added a quest journal. You can access it in the menu
-Added a gallery room. You can access this room by entering the keep out sign in Selena's room
-At the beginning of each case, you will have a choice to turn off time limit
-Balance the morality helping you lower 89 morality easier
-Fix bugs
-Highly recommended to play the game from the beginning or use my save for the gallery and quest journal to work properly
-Please don't panic if you can't save. Just keep playing and you can save eventually
Links:
MEGA -
it is really getting old . . . . . 1661292076648.png but still following the game

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Is it the back door of the bank? Please tell me how can you get it next time so i can fix it.
The map where Selene lived in th old game . In the lower left corner tyhe door left to the door that was the bank in the old ga me. So not really a back door, but i believes that is what you mean. Left of the bank.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes