Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
Selena OHA v0.3 Release

Some sad news before the release, I modified the spa case a lot and I messed up. So I have to take the spa case out and probably put it in the next update. I believe that without the spa case, this is still a decent update. It's just not as big as I expected.

New content:
- 2 new Orange cases
- 3 new side quests
- Some familiar faces will appear in Brian's masion.
- A date with Joe which can lead to some virginity lost
- Tension between Brian and Selena

Android users can use Joiplay to play the game.

There are 5 save slots from 16 to 20. Save slot 16 is the end of 0.2.

Link:
MEGA -
2 problem for this update.
1st is the car commercial, for the first pose, the model sit on the ground but there is no option for that. i suggest you put the text for the pose like the original game.
2nd is the convience store with the maid, if you enter the boss room during the event, u will get stuck in there.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
what should i do, after i got out of the police and got the phone call from gray the first time... he talked about an informant, but i cant find a new waypoint, at home nothing new happens... the old case wapyoint isnt interactable, and i didnt see anything at the police... did i miss something?

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Making remake of Selena? = GOOD IDEA!
Making better renders in Honey Select? = GOOD IDEA!
Making remake in old and outdated game engine RPGM? = OH, NO! VERY BAD IDEA!

------
Seriously, if you think the issue is the your inability to render locations in Honey Select, then just render locations in RPGM and use it as img background. RPGM is dying game engine, only minimum amount of people are willing to play games in this piece of antique. Go for RenPy (or Unity or Unreal Engine or whatever).
You should chill with the shrooms, they are clouding your judgement. Just because you dont have the patience to play RPGM games, doesn't mean they are dying out. Quite the contrary anything with an RPG mechanic, (Roundscape, Arenus, Caliross, Peasant Quest, A New Dawn, Legend of Queen Opala, Struggle with Sin, keep in mind some of the listed games are one of the most popular here) there are countless more I can list but it will take too long. Casing point is, don't project your own dislikes and stating them as facts as its not even remotely true. Just say you dont like RPGM and thats it.

RenPy is eternally better for Visual Novels and linear stories with some choices but thats just about it.

Reactions: Gurumawaru

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
what do i have to do after the first case? talked to the cops,.. got a call from gray... he hinted to an informant... and nothing,.... nothing new in the journal, no new waypoint. selena thinks she should back to her neighbourhood...(i assume home because there is no alternate wp)

reading through the previous posts, everyone seems to have no problem with it... but somehow i am stuck...
can someone help please?

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
This could be such a great game. Switching to another program an coming back results in the tekstbox gone. No Ctrl or alt or shift bringing it back. And i have to start agaim from the last save. As much as i want to love this game, because it does look good. The choice of giving only one oprtunity after a case to save, mekes it unplayable. Much more stress out of fear of freezing the game again. I never made it past the first case until now, and now it is a saving restriction that prohibits me from trying to play. Luckily i only wasted one hour on this release. . . 1669417865804.png

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
what do i have to do after the first case? talked to the cops,.. got a call from gray... he hinted to an informant... and nothing,.... nothing new in the journal, no new waypoint. selena thinks she should back to her neighbourhood...(i assume home because there is no alternate wp)

reading through the previous posts, everyone seems to have no problem with it... but somehow i am stuck...
can someone help please?
You're description sounds a bit confusing to me, but I think you need to speak to Orange - the informant. You can find him in the bottom right portion of the neighborhood map( the area with the green dot above the police area on the city map) behind the barriers in an alley between the brownstone buildings.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A few errors in the latest version:
1. Selena can enter the walls by going to the curtains in the top left of the museum
2. If Grace runs to the cop when she is being attacked in the park, she switches to Selena and they go through the dialogue from the park case. Then there is a game over.

Didn't find anything else because I don't have the time to repeat the entire Excalibur case after the game over.

Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
You're description sounds a bit confusing to me, but I think you need to speak to Orange - the informant. You can find him in the bottom right portion of the neighborhood map( the area with the green dot above the police area on the city map) behind the barriers in an alley between the brownstone buildings.
found it,...i have tried literally everything on the "car" map,.. i drove everywhere constantly hitting space (maybe i missed something) and i could swear i tried your solution beforehand... but seeing how it works i must have missed that single spot on the map.. thx

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
is there any chance to not lose stars when you have no money in the first Orange quest,and you have to talk to the delivery guy? if no,can someone tell me what file has to edited to make more money?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
bank route means? because i had 5000 dollar,but the woman with the toolshop took it
why do we even need money? nothing in the dialogue even hints at that? he just says "hes getting screwed over because he has to carry everything to the shop due to the work....

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
is there any chance to not lose stars when you have no money in the first Orange quest,and you have to talk to the delivery guy? if no,can someone tell me what file has to edited to make more money?
iirc, you can help him rather than giving him a drink.

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
bank route means? because i had 5000 dollar,but the woman with the toolshop took it
you are talking about the toolshop owner quest right who ask you to get a news paper? that is the first orange quest. first you choose key, then you go to bank and find the key.

Edit: i think you are talking about the convience store case. u can buy drink from the vending machine and give it to him. then you wont lose star

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes