• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
you are talking about the toolshop owner quest right who ask you to get a news paper? that is the first orange quest. first you choose key, then you go to bank and find the key.

Edit: i think you are talking about the convience store case. u can buy drink from the vending machine and give it to him. then you wont lose star
oh yeah,my bad, it's the second Orange quest. i have two options. help the delivery guy,but i lose one star for blaming the workers, or i can buy a drink for him,but i have no money to do that,because i bought the membership for the tool shop

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
oh yeah,my bad, it's the second Orange quest. i have two options. help the delivery guy,but i lose one star for blaming the workers, or i can buy a drink for him,but i have no money to do that,because i bought the membership for the tool shop
to proceed with the quest,you need to choose one of the option. Either you load a earlier save or lost one RP. to be frank, either option is fine as RP only make your reward lower, other than that, it doesnt affect the game.

Reactions: makoitiesto
Aug 31, 2017
You don't have to pay the tool owner to complete the first quest. You can become a member at anytime.

Reactions: makoitiesto

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The gallery has some issues. The biggest one is that a lot of the buttons, for lack of better word, show the same scenes as other buttons. Another issue is that Selena moves during the replays. And she shouldn't.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
someone help me i'm stuck here i can't get out I manage to talk to the girl and enter the other rooms but when I try to leave nothing happens I'll put my save here Screenshot_20221128-220931.png Screenshot_20221128-220936.png

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
someone help me i'm stuck here i can't get out I manage to talk to the girl and enter the other rooms but when I try to leave nothing happens I'll put my save here View attachment 2200991 View attachment 2200992
Go into the bedroom of Ellen and look at the closet. Some guys are hiding there.

By the way, is there anybody who want to share his thoughts about the "Dr. rapemurder" case? I am a little surprised it got that many votes. I always thought it wasn't that popular because of it's hard code riddle :)

Reactions: CDM

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Go into the bedroom of Ellen and look at the closet. Some guys are hiding there.

By the way, is there anybody who want to share his thoughts about the "Dr. rapemurder" case? I am a little surprised it got that many votes. I always thought it wasn't that popular because of it's hard code riddle :)
Thanks but now I got stuck at her sister's school the coroner found the dead man's fingerprint on the knife but after that I can't do anything

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Thanks but now I got stuck at her sister's school the coroner found the dead man's fingerprint on the knife but after that I can't do anything
If I remember exactly, now I have to enter the classroom where the students are with the policeman. They will ask to go to the toilet and will need to get the key from the director.

Reactions: CDM

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
This game has one very huge problem. The new developer who undertook to redo it (for which, of course, thanks to him) does not add new images to it, but tries to do everything with those that were in the previous game, which is why not only animations do not appear, but also a bunch of empty (most often dark screens) when some kind of a sexually erotic event. This is very bad.

Aug 31, 2017
This game has one very huge problem. The new developer who undertook to redo it (for which, of course, thanks to him) does not add new images to it, but tries to do everything with those that were in the previous game, which is why not only animations do not appear, but also a bunch of empty (most often dark screens) when some kind of a sexually erotic event. This is very bad.
You can't see the animation? Did it happen in the previous version or just this one?

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
You can't see the animation? Did it happen in the previous version or just this one?
I'm not sure if this is related, but all animations in the game seem to use a high capacity of ressources. Not necessary from the system, but from the game engine. I am sure I had one or two crashes with the game when an animation was started.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure if this is related, but all animations in the game seem to use a high capacity of ressources. Not necessary from the system, but from the game engine. I am sure I had one or two crashes with the game when an animation was started.
I had 1-2 animations that took a few extra moments to load. The only one that I thought was going to be a crash was the dance animation (in the interrogation room), but after being frozen for 4-5 seconds, it finished playing as well. (Note that I'm not finished .3 yet: I've finished the Excalibur case and I'm about to start the spa, I think.) So far the animations have been great, I hope to see lots more!

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
What? All the images are different for me. You can see even from the preview images on the original's thread that they're different.

I was dreading playing the remake a little bit because I really liked the looks of the original's main character, but the remake's characters have actually been very charming. I don't think I've seen a lot of the base models before.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
What? All the images are different for me. You can see even from the preview images on the original's thread that they're different.

I was dreading playing the remake a little bit because I really liked the looks of the original's main character, but the remake's characters have actually been very charming. I don't think I've seen a lot of the base models before.
I figured out what was going on. If you press Enter after reading the text, then small animations are skipped, and instead you see either a black screen or a shared map screen...

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes