• Major Case: Gym Reopening Murder

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • Case: The 12 Labours of Selena

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
One Hour Agent 1.png one hour agent 2.png one hour agent 3.png salena oha 2.png salena oha 3.png salena oha.png
No secret I'm a big fan of the original, and in my opinion, this version is just as good. I feel you really captured the essence of what made the original special, and the lewdity is at the right level. To me, it was never about sex but about embarrassing moments and exhibitionism, which made the game such a joy to play. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update.

As I was a fan of the original, the disappearance of Serio meant we wouldn't see the end of the game, I made my own version of Selena and Grace in Daz, and I tried to get it as close as the original models with adding my own twist. These are just some renders I did, they were never really meant to see the light of day, but now I will post them on my DA, and help promote the game.

Thanks for your hard work. :)

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
View attachment 1954958 View attachment 1954959 View attachment 1954961 View attachment 1954964 View attachment 1954967 View attachment 1954968
No secret I'm a big fan of the original, and in my opinion, this version is just as good. I feel you really captured the essence of what made the original special, and the lewdity is at the right level. To me, it was never about sex but about embarrassing moments and exhibitionism, which made the game such a joy to play. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update.

As I was a fan of the original, the disappearance of Serio meant we wouldn't see the end of the game, I made my own version of Selena and Grace in Daz, and I tried to get it as close as the original models with adding my own twist. These are just some renders I did, they were never really meant to see the light of day, but now I will post them on my DA, and help promote the game.

Thanks for your hard work. :)
nice job

Reactions: ENF Master

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The original models were so much better than these here.
They are also much more expensive. Since KNM is paying for this out of his own pocket, it's perfectly understandable that he needs to use cheaper models than Serio (who had a lot of patrons) did.

Reactions: supernova3546
Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys a little bit of information about version 0.2:

The release date will be around August 12th to August 15th. If i don't discover any major bugs, i can release it sooner. This is the changelog for the new update 0.2:

+Change in system:
- Move the hide textbox button from shift to tab. ( No idea why Serio use shift as a button to hide box)
- You can now save anywhere.( I keep it in the first release because i am afraid change it will cause problem. But after testing no bugs to be found)
-Fixed typos
-Supported for android and window.( For apple user, i can also release a mac and ios port version but i don't have the device to test the version since i only have my laptop and phone which is android and pc. If you want the version, give me a shout but you should expect some bugs that i'm not sure i'm able to fix it)
-Added a quest journal to tell you what to do. If you still can't beat the game, i will release a walkthrough.
-Save lots in slot 18 19 20 just in case your save is broken so you can still continue the progress without starting again.

+Change in cgs and amination
-Added over 130 images and 11 animation ( combining with 10 animation in the previous version we will have 21 animation in total)

+Storyline
-Added a pool scene at the start of the update
-Added second major case which happen at blue academy( I keep the case in blue academy very similar to the original since i like that case but the scenes are still different. Who has played the original will have some advantages. It is recommened to play the case several times to get all the scenes)
-After the major case will be the end of the update but you will enter a free roam mode which contains 8 different events in the city for you to find out. This will replace the hotdogs and perverted newspaperstand in the original game.

+Warning
This update has a urination scene but it is avoidable.

Here are some preview images:
dianebox.png helpsusan.png photoshoot7.png meangirlhelp2.png pickup.png
poolnaked5.png protest.png revenge.png sharking2.png

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes