Jan 21, 2018
Reactions: FookU2

billyhilly

Mar 19, 2019
Hi! i'm stuck at the beach murder, i have all the evidence (8/8), and almost all the infos (7/9).

is there a way to gather the rest without giving in to the guard's demands? with 88 morality it doesnt give the option to refuse (if there is an option to refuse at all)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
And I never said you did. I said: "Forced blowjob and forced fingering are rape. The tag is accurate. ".
But why isn't there a sexual harassment tag? That best describes the majority of content. Tags exist to help people find things, not to be used as legal definitions.

The doctor's office scene is rape. There is penetration.
Don't forget, it was also super hot.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
read the stele
go to the right of the room
one step back
straight to the burned flag
one step toward it
walk to the fire
it open a door in the ground
second level
Switches don't matter
Walk to hole in the whole
Scene
Go to the knight and goddess
Enter the hole in the wall behind the statues
How can I get the purple chest?

Jan 21, 2018
But why isn't there a sexual harassment tag? That best describes the majority of content. Tags exist to help people find things, not to be used as legal definitions.
The game has the groping tag which implies sexual harassment. And it is not about legal definitions. If someone is looking for rape scenes he will find a few in this game.

You screw over people with uncommon fetishes if your tagging is too rigid.
If your tagging is too broad, people find too many "false positives" that won't fit their tastes.

It would be great if we had a system with main-genre and sub-genre. That way you get a good impression what the game is about and people with fringe stuff still find their scenes. It would also have the positive effect that you would know if you still want to try a game or not. You might heavily dislike a game centered around one specific theme, but be totally fine if it is only during one or two scenes.

CodyEthan

Mar 11, 2019
I keeo getting stuck at the bar and I can never get the Medication evidence, I tried a total of five times on this, and I'm still stuck

Gaël

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys... i have a probleme at the spa.
Who ist the last important information ??? i have 8/9 and all evidence...
Thx =)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Stuck at the beach club. I cannot find the last important information. I found evidences. Help please
Show all people the evidence and talk with all people again about all points then you will find it. Then load your save and run to the person and make this what you have to do to get it. When you have all evidence the information you get from the persons are in the building.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes