hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
Edit:
Ok didn't read that you have always dash on. If pressing shift and always dash don't do anything it is probably your PC.
Edit2:
Unpacking the exe should help. There was an unpacker somewhere here in the forum I think.
So unpacking seems to have sped things up, but I can't access my saves from the unpacked version. I've tried moving the save folder in new default folder, but that didn't do anything and the save folder itself appears to be empty. Any thoughts, or do I need to do a speed run to get back to where I was?

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I've tried moving the save folder in new default folder, but that didn't do anything and the save folder itself appears to be empty.
I don't know if this is the case since I haven't unpacked the game myself, but in these sorts of games, the saves should normally be located in the ..\www\save\ folder. And if you didn't bring your global.rpgsave, you need to save once in each slot to "activate" that save slot before moving your old saves in. Be careful not to overwrite your old saves though.

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
I don't know if this is the case since I haven't unpacked the game myself, but in these sorts of games, the saves should normally be located in the ..\www\save\ folder. And if you didn't bring your global.rpgsave, you need to save once in each slot to "activate" that save slot before moving your old saves in. Be careful not to overwrite your old saves though.
There is no save folder in the www folder. The packed game had it's own save folder sitting next to the application, but that folder appears to be empty. When unpacked and a new save made in that version it also made a save folder in the Default Folder where the game application was. That one does have files in it, but of course not the save files I want.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's kind of a cop out, gives you the illusion of choice but the result is the same. I'd rather it be linear, if that's the case.
I can understand that feeling, but I also thought that it was a nice touch that Serio gave us that low morality gut punch. Low morality hadn't had negative consequences up to that point.

Jan 21, 2018
There is no save folder in the www folder. The packed game had it's own save folder sitting next to the application, but that folder appears to be empty. When unpacked and a new save made in that version it also made a save folder in the Default Folder where the game application was. That one does have files in it, but of course not the save files I want.
That's strange. Did you copy ALL (including global and config) files from the old save folder to the new one?

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
That's strange. Did you copy ALL (including global and config) files from the old save folder to the new one?
There's never been anything in the old Save folder. It's just an empty folder. Before I umpacked the game the only things there were the game.exe, an html link to the changelog, and the empty Save folder.

denyk

Jul 24, 2018
have a question on the beach in the second investigation the fence again goes to the reporter how you can activate the invent with it? Just if you take the analogy with the school she goes not just ))))

Zyonz

Dec 23, 2018
Did you do the ass parade with simon,
Video footage from the security guy is also helpful
Yup i went through simon already, ive got 8/9 info 8/8 evidence..once i find that last information i can leave the beach..

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Yup i went through simon already, ive got 8/9 info 8/8 evidence..once i find that last information i can leave the beach..
Did you show the syringe to sarah?
And show the camera again to the security guy, if he ask about permission talk to cassandra and then back to this asshole.

I cant think of anything else which could be missing.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone know the password in the sewer?
+
Why are there no rejection options? I hate this thing:mad::cry:
You can not tell who is filming him and betraying him in both cases will turn into like bitch , girl:cry:
I hate when filmed and do nothing :cry:
Thanks for the amazing game though:love:

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
So I just started the school investigation and all of a sudden there were a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Is this just a one off drop in quality, or is the rest of the game at about that level?

Zyonz

Dec 23, 2018
Did you show the syringe to sarah?
And show the camera again to the security guy, if he ask about permission talk to cassandra and then back to this asshole.

I cant think of anything else which could be missing.
Yeah, I've done Sarah..I can try again make sure..But I think I've done everything unless I am suppose to look at all the evidence myself..maybe that will give me the last bit of information I need..thanks for reply

Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
I am stuck on the beach case showed all the evidence to each one talked to all of them talked to Cassandra about the syringe was at 8/9 information got the numbers from Krystal got the briefcase and showed it to Justin and I am still at 8/9 information. What am I missing or is it a glitch?

42cactus42

Oct 19, 2017
i'm stuck at beach as well. i have 12/9 usefull info but still missing 2 clues. The 6th (looks like documents) and the last one that i believe is the door in te VIPS room

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes