airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Please Help me im stuck in building wih bauman kid and I turn the switch in statue and nothing happened
Hey guys im really stuck at the cemetery mission anybody knows what to do?
Turn the switch once,
The wounded knight (you) took a step back to see the battlefield, (1 tile south)
the fight was over and he returned home to look at his coat of arms (8 tiles west), only to find it burned (1 tile north)
the war consumed everything he loved, so he ran towards the fire to illuminate his way to the grave (south till you reach the torch)

Its all there, just reading required ;)

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Might someone share how to proof to cassandra that the restrooms are important in the beach club case?

My Evidence list is below, so this might be the last missing piece of intel...

Capture.PNG

Zyonz

Dec 23, 2018
Has anyone finished beach case? I can't find the last information i need to start trial...I got all evidence..I can't seem to find the last person...Let me know if anyone has found the last part..I am stuck

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Has anyone finished beach case? I can't find the last information i need to start trial...I got all evidence..I can't seem to find the last person...Let me know if anyone has found the last part..I am stuck
Did you do the ass parade with simon,
Video footage from the security guy is also helpful

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
Is there any way to speed up the Selena's running speed? I'm spending most of my time in the game slowly moving from one spot to the other instead of anything actually interesting. This has been a common problem with these sort of games, but the maps in this one are especially large with lots of room between where you need to go next. I do have it set of always dash, but as mentioned her running speed is still pretty leisurely.

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any way to speed up the Selena's running speed? I'm spending most of my time in the game slowly moving from one spot to the other instead of anything actually interesting. This has been a common problem with these sort of games, but the maps in this one are especially large with lots of room between where you need to go next. I do have it set of always dash, but as mentioned her running speed is still pretty leisurely.
Edit:
Ok didn't read that you have always dash on. If pressing shift and always dash don't do anything it is probably your PC.
Edit2:
Unpacking the exe should help. There was an unpacker somewhere here in the forum I think.

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hi! i'm stuck at the beach murder, i have all the evidence (8/8), and almost all the infos (7/9).

is there a way to gather the rest without giving in to the guard's demands? with 88 morality it doesnt give the option to refuse (if there is an option to refuse at all)
Where can I find other evidence that I have proof of 8/5? How do I enter the dark place where the lighthouse is located?

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
The beach scene was kind of sad. Did anyone manage to complete it with a high enough morality to do the last section? I'd like to see that scene.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's kind of a cop out, gives you the illusion of choice but the result is the same. I'd rather it be linear, if that's the case.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes