Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
I got all the evidence the bottle, whisky, syringe, elevator, key, suitcase to Justin for testimony so i have all 8 evidence just can't seem to get all the info

Reactions: hgfdsjhgfd

42cactus42

Oct 19, 2017
I got all the evidence the bottle, whisky, syringe, elevator, key, suitcase to Justin for testimony so i have all 8 evidence just can't seem to get all the info
just talk around, i did it just talking and showing evidence to people. Sarah is the one that give u the most i believe. where u get the elevator and the document? Am I this blind?

Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
I found all the evidence The bottle, whisky, elevator, key, syringe the case in the lighthouse and testimony from Justin when you show him the money so all 8 just can't find all the info

42cactus42

Oct 19, 2017
i got 12 just doing every talk option. sometimes u have to do it multiple times after u talked with others. i've shown him money but nothing. maybe it' a bug

Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
Talk to Julia she will tell you about the elevator then to dawn who gives info the go outside the platform in front is the elevator
For the document you need to get the case of money out of the lighthouse so that to Justin and you get the document from him

Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
I have talked to all of them and still at 8 even with the money to Justin i thought that would give one to make 9 but is doesn't I think my game has a glitch

42cactus42

Oct 19, 2017
I have talked to all of them and still at 8 even with the money to Justin i thought that would give one to make 9 but is doesn't I think my game has a glitch
it happened already to me in the school quest, had to restart from the beginning

Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
I restarted spent a few hours going thru all of it beach still only get 8/9 info if i count up all the info i get it should be 10 or more so it does not register definitely an error in the game

Sarah Riron

Mar 30, 2019
Anyone know the password in the sewer?
+
Why are there no rejection options? I hate this thing:mad::cry:
You can not tell who is filming him and betraying him in both cases will turn into like bitch , girl:cry:
I hate when filmed and do nothing :cry:
Thanks for the amazing game though:love:
Please I need to know the password in the sewer as well. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes