HikariDono

Feb 18, 2020
honestly? not unexpected.
Anyone willing to drop the answers to all the reset events?
Might as well play the rest of the game, but im not here to do note taking for that shit a fourth time

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
Well shit, was looking forward to trying this game out one day, once it had amassed a good chunk of content. Guess there's no point in even trying it out anymore though :/ Hopefully this monster gets some karmic justice in prison for all the horrendous traumatic shit he put his victims through.

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Well shit, was looking forward to trying this game out one day, once it had amassed a good chunk of content. Guess there's no point in even trying it out anymore though :/ Hopefully this monster gets some karmic justice in prison for all the horrendous traumatic shit he put his victims through.
game is pretty decent as of now, its up in the air on whether someone takes over for the soon to be dead prick or not.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
Pedo or teen ? its different. teens are kind of legal in some countries. and we all know girls lost their virginity at 14 .its average age .just kinda curious even though its still disgusting when you are adult ,but i wont call this is a pedo .hope its not a real pedo damn .
he is actual pedo and was arrested in the uk if im remember it correctly? like you know those shitters who make and collect child p*rn

Jan 16, 2019
he is actual pedo and was arrested in the uk if im remember it correctly? like you know those shitters who make and collect child p*rn
then idk why executiion is not legal . honestly i was hoping it was not actual pedo .im overthinking everything .and this will probably will bug me few days. i cant forget bad things easily. especially when i want to have family with a chinese girl .it was in my mind for few days .i saw few chinese girl in instagram and i be like damn i want to have child like them .then i read this ugh

Viir

May 21, 2018
then idk why executiion is not legal . honestly i was hoping it was not actual pedo .im overthinking everything .and this will probably will bug me few days. i cant forget bad things easily. especially when i want to have family with a chinese girl .it was in my mind for few days .i saw few chinese girl in instagram and i be like damn i want to have child like them .then i read this ugh
For evidence check page 85 of the thread. its better to know the truth than live with doubt.

Reactions: ProudHomophobic
Dec 19, 2017
Man, what absolute scum. Just checked the UK NCA profile on the guy and what he did was revolting.
Haven't played this one but I did have it on my watch list. Shame that the game is dead, but it is what it is.
Anyway, he'll be getting a good few years in prison and once the prisoners know what he did, he won't be able to sit down ever again. Pedos and child murderers are at the very bottom of the totem pole in that environment.

Reactions: Mr Ghostrider
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes