Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
When an update is just all characters being annoying and walls of text that push you to just skip all til it dumps you back on the main menu... GG

Got better shit to do than be railroaded in to lack of payoff.
The game loops so I doubt it's actually pushed you back into the main menu. If you've been playing up until this update, then it's much more than just 'walls of text'. And if you're skipping it, you're skipping development of the main story. It's almost as if this is a visual novel.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
There's no sex scenes at all yet in this game?
I checked the girls' events and it looks like only Kio has erotic scenes yet (and no, i didn't finish the game).
I know the game has a slow burn story, but don't you think it's taking too long?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
There's no sex scenes at all yet in this game?
I checked the girls' events and it looks like only Kio has erotic scenes yet (and no, i didn't finish the game).
I know the game has a slow burn story, but don't you think it's taking too long?
You can't ask if there's no scenes before admitting that you haven't gotten that far into the story.

And I don't think it's taking too long. In fact, there's a pretty healthy amount of sexual scenes in chapter two, where the world, story and characters have better been established, leading to the sexual content having a bit more payoff.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Ok - having trouble getting to the next Chapter 2 Main Event (Crowded Claustrophobia). There are no hints for this event. I have tried going to the Common Room and talking to everyone for a week and a half - so that is not triggering the event. All Light Events have been completed and all Character Events have been completed. What will make this event trigger?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Ok - having trouble getting to the next Chapter 2 Main Event (Crowded Claustrophobia). There are no hints for this event. I have tried going to the Common Room and talking to everyone for a week and a half - so that is not triggering the event. All Light Events have been completed and all Character Events have been completed. What will make this event trigger?
It won't. It's not supposed to be in this current build of the game, but it is mainly due to my incompetence.

Reactions: Leo-67

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
It won't. It's not supposed to be in this current build of the game, but it is mainly due to my incompetence.
Thank you - then I guess I am done with the current update then! Thank you for not allowing me to continue trying to make the event trigger! Waiting for the next update then!

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

screenshot0001.png

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: Decided to go ahead and release the 0.19.0 version of the mod even though it hasn't been released here. Only use the 0.17.0 version of the mod if you're playing 0.18.0.

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Has this been fixed? It's the bit I'm up to as well
It has been, yeah. If you download the update patch, the event titles will still be there, but they'll be no way to access them.

Jan 6, 2022
Hey, first things first I wanted to say I absolutely love this game, typos catch me off guard here and there, but nothing making it impossible to understand lol

Just wanted to ask how far into the story we are as of 0.12.0? I started around 0.8.0 and took a while to catch up, took a break for a bit and came back to 0.11.0/0.12.0

Also considered doing an entire playthrough again when I got to the Tora confrontation scene in Chapter 2, Tami is fun, and Hana is wild, but the emotional pain Tora get's put through had my heart weighing heavy. I'm keeping that save just so I can have a "100% save file" but wanted to go for a little less "full degeneracy" run and see what's different lol

Keep up the great work Pers0nas, this game is criminally under appreciated
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Pers0nas

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey, first things first I wanted to say I absolutely love this game, typos catch me off guard here and there, but nothing making it impossible to understand lol

Just wanted to ask how far into the story we are as of 0.12.0? I started around 0.8.0 and took a while to catch up, took a break for a bit and came back to 0.11.0/0.12.0

Also considered doing an entire playthrough again when I got to the Tora confrontation scene in Chapter 2, Tami is fun, and Hana is wild, but the emotional pain Tora get's put through had my heart weighing heavy. I'm keeping that save just so I can have a "100% save file" but wanted to go for a little less "full degeneracy" run and see what's different lol

Keep up the great work Pers0nas, this game is criminally under appreciated
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Well I'd say we're about 40% in the story. At least when 0.13.0 drops we'll be there.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).
Thanks very much, that was very usefull. Unfortunately I am getting an error "name day172 is not defined".

I am using an 11.0 + Patch for 12.0 but that hopefully should not be a problem

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks very much, that was very usefull. Unfortunately I am getting an error "name day172 is not defined".

I am using an 11.0 + Patch for 12.0 but that hopefully should not be a problem
When does the error appear? Going just by what you're saying, I'm not sure it's caused by the mod.

Tigrouxy

Jun 22, 2019
When does the error appear? Going just by what you're saying, I'm not sure it's caused by the mod.
I got kind of the same thing, i don't remember which days, but it was saying dayxxx not defined, i continued anyway and now i'm getting this error after some more time while trying to access hints

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/progress mod/trackers/hinttracker.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen hinttracker():
screen hinttracker():
File "game/progress mod/trackers/hinttracker.rpy", line 8, in execute
$ ProgressMod.update_all()
File "game/progress mod/trackers/hinttracker.rpy", line 8, in <module>
File "game/progress mod/code.rpy", line 920, in update_all
current_event.update_status()
File "game/progress mod/code.rpy", line 313, in update_status
self.generate_hint()
File "game/progress mod/code.rpy", line 402, in generate_hint
if (self.completed or self.missed) and show_complete:
NameError: global name 'show_complete' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen hinttracker():
screen hinttracker():
File "game/progress mod/trackers/hinttracker.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/progress mod/trackers/hinttracker.rpy", line 8, in <module>
File "game/progress mod/code.rpy", line 920, in update_all
current_event.update_status()
File "game/progress mod/code.rpy", line 313, in update_status
self.generate_hint()
File "game/progress mod/code.rpy", line 402, in generate_hint
if (self.completed or self.missed) and show_complete:
NameError: global name 'show_complete' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sensei Overnight 0.12.0
Fri Aug 5 11:05:45 2022

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->