VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
We are still working on it, it's just that the truth or dare sequence in this release is huge.
Are you still working on the "truth or dare scene"? Cause one month ago you told you were "very near completing the Truth or Dare section"

I don't know if that's a very good idea to work on two games at the same time if you don't have the time to...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
IIRC they didn't said that they planning to release on a monthly schedule.
Patience is a virtue.

Reactions: Namco15

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Are you still working on the "truth or dare scene"? Cause one month ago you told you were "very near completing the Truth or Dare section"

I don't know if that's a very good idea to work on two games at the same time if you don't have the time to...
I don't think it's a very good idea to give advice if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Tell me, how is it that I, the writer, would be limited in writing two projects by the fact that the amount of art content is taking a large amount of time?

Put in perspective, a much smaller scene for the other project started art 3 weeks ago. It's just about finished. 1 scene. several weeks. This scene is as large as any one of our previous releases alone. Well over 1000 lines just for the one scenario, and lots of fun complicated art. When it's ready, it will be released. Not before. The only way to make it faster is to throw enough money at us that day jobs are no longer necessary and we can afford high end hardware to render it with.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
Please, be polite, thanks.

Sorry but it's "normal" to ask questions about a project when you see last update was 5 months ago and that there are so few news given on the patreon page.

And if you want more money for your project, maybe more communication on your patreon would be appreciated... (last post is from march the 5th, the one before january the 23th)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Please, be polite, thanks.

Sorry but it's "normal" to ask questions about a project when you see last update was 5 months ago and that there are so few news given on the patreon page.

And if you want more money for your project, maybe more communication on your patreon would be appreciated... (last post is from march the 5th, the one before january the 23th)
Did you just ask for politeness while making baseless accusations, then try to gaslight me into thinking your baseless accusations were merely innocent questions? Wow, you're delusional. I've said all there is to say on whats going on right now. There's a lot of art going into this sequence, it can't go any faster. Any interaction on patreon would currently be "Same shit different day." because nothing has changed since then except that it's that much further along.

Also, the last posting was actually on april 8th, when we did a poll asking our paying patrons if they'd rather us complete the entire release as planned, or release as soon as the T or D sequence is complete. Seems our paying customers are willing to wait for quality. A shame that the pirates think they can come abuse our generosity though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Did you just ask for politeness while making baseless accusations, then try to gaslight me into thinking your baseless accusations were merely innocent questions? Wow, you're delusional. I've said all there is to say on whats going on right now. There's a lot of art going into this sequence, it can't go any faster. Any interaction on patreon would currently be "Same shit different day." because nothing has changed since then except that it's that much further along.

Also, the last posting was actually on april 8th, when we did a poll asking our paying patrons if they'd rather us complete the entire release as planned, or release as soon as the T or D sequence is complete. Seems our paying customers are willing to wait for quality. A shame that the pirates think they can come abuse our generosity though.
I'll be a new supporter on Patreon, starting in May; it didn't occur to me that you were also the dev for The Things We Do For Love; I've had my eye on that one since I first saw it, it's a truly awesome piece of work! Thank you! :)

Apr 18, 2019
I like Sarah how she stood up against the drones. I hope to see more of her in the future updates and how Eve and Sarah come along maybe. Milla is interesting as well. Erin's Character was the most annoying to me, I don't understand why Eve helps her so much, when she doesn't know her. Erin just ran into her and they "know" for one week, but Eve behave like a friend already like they know for years? I know Eve said Erin reminds her about her past self, but is that enough? Erin is just strange and uninteresting and I don't understand why Eve cares about her so much, yet. Maybe Eve is just extremely altruistic, but still. I mean not that this is necessarily a bad thing. I like that Eve as MC is a nice person, but it's still kinda strange, not only because of the fast pacing.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Abandoned? No, just taking a long time to finish.
Hey Darth, first of all let me just say that I am a huge fan of your work!

Secondly, i really dig lesbian stuff, as it's my guilty pleasure... So this game is an automatic winner for me no matter what anyone else says.

Third. It looks awesome, period. There's nothing more seductive and arousing (the 2 qualities every adult game should have) than seeing female character models rendered so well. That alone is enough to pull people to the game.

Lastly, i just wanna say that take your own time in making this game. It is amazing and i would love to see it completed one day, all in good time.

Just a snall suggestion would be to be more active in communication. Even if it's 'same shit everyday', still let your fans know somehow.

There's nothing more reassuring than the devs words.

I wish you the very best and can't wait for the new episodes. Excited!

Thanks for making this amazing game

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes