VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
This is really a fantastic game with so much promise, I think the image header for the thread just doesn't do it justice.
Definitely, but that's another good point for "don't judge the book by its cover".
"The best way to check if a girl is alive is touching her breast :p"
Well, how else can she check her heart? ;) Checking these is very important.
Very beautiful models, i am not a fan of oversized boobs (and dicks), sa definitely my kind of shit...:cool::oops:(y)
It's especially nice as there's way less of those dicks overall and so many petite chicks and some milfs instead. My kind of academy indeed.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
No such school down my way. :( Lesbians are not really my area of expertise but reading the thread I may have to try it out anyway. ;)

Playing I mean.
Don't worry, there's guaranteed to be a dick you can chase later on (plus, intro scene). Also, there is choices, so you can complete these three updates almost without lesbian content if you so choose. Try it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Don't worry, there's guaranteed to be a dick you can chase later on (plus, intro scene). Also, there is choices, so you can complete these three updates almost without lesbian content if you so choose. Try it.
I'm even less experienced at chasing dicks. :D Could be interesting!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well, ain't this just a little adorable game? I like the renders, dialogues are good, it looks as if character development will be important. I was at first annoyed about the little montages to pass time. I felt cheated of game play, then I realised that you were doing me a favour by not making me sit through hours of meaningless story. Well done. I applaud your storytelling tool.

I played the MC as aggressive, and I liked what the results were so far into the game. I was wondering if there were going to be multiple story arcs created, depending on how you play the MC? If that's the case, I worry that the workload might get overwhelming. The number of renders, the writing, the coding, it'll all get to become huge!

Still, I love what you are doing so far!

D

Deleted member 819466

We may add more to this in the future, but for now, get it while it's hot
Would love the mean girls clique in a sig. I <3 Julia.

Addendum to my last post: I wrote it was a lot of reading, which wasn't constructive, so I apologize. I think I'm at the point of being antsy for the 'weird twist' and that prompted the comment. (yeah, I'm a girl who talks through movies, I pretend it's endearing).... I like the dialogue, how it's written, and that there's some depth but I would also like to add that being mindful of brevity can actually help in moving the story. This is a 'more will be revealed' story anyway, so the long discourse can lean a little pedantic.

Enjoying it still and will likely play through again, which is a testament, 4 play-throughs on 3 chapters is doing something right.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Good question! But seriously, welcome. Hard at work on a pretty fun scene for the next release at the moment. Hope you enjoy.
Thank you. I just saw the opening scene between Luke and Eve so far and it already gave me a good laugh. If that keeps up i will stick to 2 of your games.

You've got me. The story is quite interesting and entertaining and the renders are great. Nice job, keep it up.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Trinity Games said:
Hey everyone!

Darth Here. How was your holiday? Mine was great, always good to spend time with my family. We are moving right along with this update, in the middle of writing a very fun interactive scene for you guys to enjoy. We've only just begun what's going on and it's already some of the sexiest content in the game (in my humble opinion). So, look forward to the update, I'm gonna get back to writing, FunFiction is right behind me with the art as always, so I need to light a fire under my ass!

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes