VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You guys are so underrated! Love the story so far, even though I'm still not a fan of the prologue, lol!

Now that you've gotten most of your character intros out of the way, I can't wait to see more.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Erin reminds me of Milla Jovovich from fifth element. From the girls I think Brooke is the hottest looking Karina looks pretty good as well. I have made sure not to pick anything that deals with any of the male characters in the game and have only made choices for the females. Can't wait to see Eve and Brooke play tongue wars.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

nacre667

May 8, 2018
So.....is the false positive on the virus still a thing? I want to try this game out, but I don't even want to attempt to risk my pc at all.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
So.....is the false positive on the virus still a thing? I want to try this game out, but I don't even want to attempt to risk my pc at all.
This happens with some anti-virus packages. The base .exe file is the Ren'py exe, but then it gets patched so that the icon shows up correctly. Some anti-virus packages pick that up and complain, thinking it's been hacked. Others just don't realize that it's the Ren'py executable. Also, this is an updated version or Ren'py, so there's been less time for the AV scanners to calm down about it. Just as a test, I ran the exe through the online scanner at virustotal.com, and 66 of 68 scanners reported it as clean. 2 false positives. also reports it as safe. Not much we can do about this, unless he wants to tell us which AV scanner is complaining, and we can try to submit it there as a false positive. But I'm certain there isn't a virus in the exe. This is just a false positive.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
@FunFiction
PC doesn't mean Windows the PC release in Renpy contains Linux and Windows so you don't need the seperate Linux package. So you can save yourself the extra uploading.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Erin reminds me of Milla Jovovich from fifth element. From the girls I think Brooke is the hottest looking Karina looks pretty good as well. I have made sure not to pick anything that deals with any of the male characters in the game and have only made choices for the females. Can't wait to see Eve and Brooke play tongue wars.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eve isn't many girls, she has her reasons for wanting to lose it that go beyond. Remember, she wasn't having sex with Luke out of attraction or affection, but for her own reasons, the use of a dildo is merely her seeing to those reasons on her own, since she found herself unable to do it with Luke, who was someone she knew and trusted.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To me her not doing it with him just showed me that she's not interested in him or any other male as she's a lesbian which she is listed as in the variables if you look at them. But I guess I can always change somethings and make her a virgin again if needed.

May 26, 2018
"What, if a woman passes a five kilogram being through their birth canal then they're a proud mother, but if a man squeezes out a five kilogram parasite through their urethra then they're the breeding-ground of an invading alien species?"

It's almost like, by talking distinctly about men and women, we're justified in applying different standards, given that we are talking about two different groups of people.
This has to be the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard.

If a man gives birth to a parasite through his urethra, that is a biological abnormality and thus has to be treated as something abnormal.

There is no biological need for women to be less sexually active, and therefore the same standards SHOULD be applied to both genders.

Like, wtf... you sound like one of those pitifully sad Male Rights Activists.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
To me her not doing it with him just showed me that she's not interested in him or any other male as she's a lesbian which she is listed as in the variables if you look at them. But I guess I can always change somethings and make her a virgin again if needed.
To the way the script is written, the reason she didn't do it with him is he came early. If you let the scene continue he doesn't cum. Her decision that she is a Lesbian is a later discovery. Her entire purpose for fucking him was losing her virginity. The thought process behind this has to do with character motivations that will be revealed through dialogue or blog posts in later updates.

I'm not saying this to be combative. It's because I don't want to have this conversation every time this comes up, and as the story goes on, it will surely come up again. Her realization that she isn't sexually or romantically interested in men comes after that moment, where she realizes that she just wasn't all that excited about it. In the future, if and when it comes up, that will be how I write it. So I advise against any head canon that will make you disagree with that line of thought from her. That kind of speculation is what makes fans rage when the sequel to a movie doesn't go the way they think it should.

This has to be the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard.

If a man gives birth to a parasite through his urethra, that is a biological abnormality and thus has to be treated as something abnormal.

There is no biological need for women to be less sexually active, and therefore the same standards SHOULD be applied to both genders.

Like, wtf... you sound like one of those pitifully sad Male Rights Activists.
I think we already had one warning from staff about this discussion, so if you could please allow this to die here, regardless of whether or not a response is given, that would be appreciated.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@FunFiction
PC doesn't mean Windows the PC release in Renpy contains Linux and Windows so you don't need the seperate Linux package. So you can save yourself the extra uploading.
Heh, that's for people who don't know the ins and outs of Ren'py. We are fully aware that they're the same release.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Her entire purpose for fucking him was losing her virginity. The thought process behind this has to do with character motivations that will be revealed through dialogue or blog posts in later updates.
Shouldn't there be a bit of blood on that gaudy dildo then? Just realized that.

I was also kinda hoping that Eve being dazed after film class was because her idol made a pass at her in the after-class meeting, lol!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I like the story, the characters are well developed until now an the renders are great.
One of the things I like most is the pace of the game, with intelligent texts that show us little by little the background of each character and where the story goes.
Said that and expecting the new update anxiously, I must say that the scene of the dildo didn't seem to me in context with the game. Maybe if there had been more foreplay and different approaches instead of going for everything in a single scene, wouldn't seem so rushed.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Shouldn't there be a bit of blood on that gaudy dildo then? Just realized that.

I was also kinda hoping that Eve being dazed after film class was because her idol made a pass at her in the after-class meeting, lol!
You're right, we will replace a couple images in the next release to show that blood (though not on the didldo, since the images after are the same regardless of virginity)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The library studying image with Erin had a small clipping issue, as did Imogen's lecturing image and Eve's dildo unboxing images, and the start of the end-of-day recap sequence paired the texts with the wrong images. There were also a couple of typos, but the only ones I remember are "exhilerating" and "tell, good".

I like the game, as expected, but I'm more interested than captivated. I think a softer font would help.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't believe how easy I was to please from 2 chapters when after 5 minutes I was about ready to call it quits.

I saw female protag and lesbian and got all excited but then my first scene i'm faced with a dick. I've never been so happy to find out she only did it to lose her virginity.

I've said it before but as a lesbian I got frustrated by the amount of games with the tag that throw penis at the women the game claims to be lesbian. To have a game where I can play an actual lesbian that was only using her friend to lose her virginity, it pleased me.

Also surprising that 3 of the girls i've seen would be my type if I was in Eve's place.

Due to being burned by cancelled projects and my own error in judgement for buying early access games on Steam i'm waiting to see if this maintains regular updates but if it does it's one i'll certainly throw money at.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I can't believe how easy I was to please from 2 chapters when after 5 minutes I was about ready to call it quits.

I saw female protag and lesbian and got all excited but then my first scene i'm faced with a dick. I've never been so happy to find out she only did it to lose her virginity.

I've said it before but as a lesbian I got frustrated by the amount of games with the tag that throw penis at the women the game claims to be lesbian. To have a game where I can play an actual lesbian that was only using her friend to lose her virginity, it pleased me.

Also surprising that 3 of the girls i've seen would be my type if I was in Eve's place.

Due to being burned by cancelled projects and my own error in judgement for buying early access games on Steam i'm waiting to see if this maintains regular updates but if it does it's one i'll certainly throw money at.
I keep wondering:
If all the gay content games in the forum had the tag "Big Tits", just because, in ten seconds of game, a girl with big breasts appeared.

Each of the users here had to spend hours looking for something they really want to play and do not find it, just because someone can not use the tag correctly.

This is how people searching for games with the tag lesbian feel when they see a million games with male protagonist and dick's using the tag just because there is a short scene where two girls are together.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes