VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Excellent start!

You've put the bar high with regards to the writing here.
Believable interactions and multi-dimensional characters are not exactly par for the course in these games.

Looking forward to the next releases.

D

Deleted member 192287

Would love to see a android port of this game and more fetishes added. Ntr, fake tits, gangbang and more. So far it was fun.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sounds good. Lots of interesting new games popping up the last few days here.

Reactions: Namco15

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Would love to see a android port of this game and more fetishes added. Ntr, fake tits, gangbang and more. So far it was fun.
Android port could happen if there's enough interest, but there aren't enough male characters for a gangbang, and the main character's Polyamory is central to her story, so there can't be NTR.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Quite unexpected to see it so soon. Loved the intro, let's see about update.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Can be this played "lesbian" only or are there dudes too?
There is one dude you have contact with in the opening scene, but you can end that scene with just a blowjob and then play the rest of the game as a lesbian. There's only one planned male recurring character and all his content will be optional.

Reactions: yourdesire8

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Nice ambitious start. It looks good and it looks like it may become quite complex. The only fear I have is that you won't have the time to do all you want to do with the game by yourself and if you don't get enough patrons the project may die. Best of luck and prove me wrong! :)

Reactions: Namco15

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Nice ambitious start. It looks good and it looks like it may become quite complex. The only fear I have is that you won't have the time to do all you want to do with the game by yourself and if you don't get enough patrons the project may die. Best of luck and prove me wrong! :)
Well, there are 3 of us, and we want to do well, but yes, getting more patrons will help us devote more time to it.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes