4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity 1.0 Public Release!
Happy Friday my friends! Serenity 1.0 is now public - just in time to add to your AVN rotation over the weekend! I am still in the writing/coding stage for 1.1 with a goal to double the amount of content. Now that I will be doing releases every 60 days, it gives me much more flexibility to be creative and pack more into a release. I hope you enjoy the story. If you do, maybe follow my Patreon if you don't already. Check links in my signature. I post regular devlogs and other updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Serenity 1.0 Public Release!
Happy Friday my friends! Serenity 1.0 is now public - just in time to add to your AVN rotation over the weekend! I am still in the writing/coding stage for 1.1 with a goal to double the amount of content. Now that I will be doing releases every 60 days, it gives me much more flexibility to be creative and pack more into a release. I hope you enjoy the story. If you do, maybe follow my Patreon if you don't already. Check links in my signature. I post regular devlogs and other updates.

I loved the game so far. Unfortunately due to some issues with my country i cant support you. Will try it as soon as the mod is updated

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I loved the game so far. Unfortunately due to some issues with my country i cant support you. Will try it as soon as the mod is updated
Your comments also count as support. Thank you very much and please enjoy :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Your comments also count as support. Thank you very much and please enjoy :)
Thanks.

Question, do you plan Last Human to be a VN with choices like this one?

And another, i dont want to impose, some Devs have integrated WTs for those of us that like to play with them, that can be activated or leave it off, is it something that you could consider for future projects?

Anyway, as i said before, loved the game, great job, hope you the best for the rest of this project and for Last Human

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Question, do you plan Last Human to be a VN with choices like this one?
Honestly, Serenity doesn't have a lot of choices other than simple ones that only affect the immediate situation. As we get near to the ending of Serenity, I will be adding some branches where you'll be able to choose how you want it to end, who you end it with (harem, or one of the girls). As for Last Human, it will be a completely different beast with a lot more choices and a branching story based on your decisions. The initial (first) release I am planning will be a very short introduction to see if people are interested in it and will decide if I should proceed. So that release alone will not have any choices and will be released directly to the public, free. If enough people are interested and want me to move forward with that one, then that is what I'll do. And yes, if I do move on with it, it will have many decisions and characters will react to you based on those decisions (something I've been wanting to do from the start).

And another, i dont want to impose, some Devs have integrated WTs for those of us that like to play with them, that can be activated or leave it off, is it something that you could consider for future projects?
Since Serenity really is a fully kinetic VN, there is little need for any WT. Version 1.0 does introduce a choice in one scene but it will only determine how a scene plays out (and you can just save and go make the other choice to see both scenes without affecting anything). Last Human may have a WT, will have to see. I've never done that but I do have it in my list of things to look into.

Thank you for your feedback and questions :)

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Nice, another update just waiting for the compressed version. Hey there, Dev is there any way you can make update patches for future versions, you know downloading full version for all the updates and all that. It would be awesome but thanks anyway.
Love the game, love you and stay healthy for you to giving us such joy through the game.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
You're definitely getting better as a developer. The images are getting cleaner, without being grainy and dark. I'm sure you'll make more progress as time goes on.

I hope you work a bit more on extending the lewd scenes, so they aren't so short. Think of games like House in the Rift, the lewd scenes are done very well, with an amount of time that's satisfying.

Great work, looking forward for more.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Another good update, as always... I'm enjoying it every time. I liked when u showed more of mc's past, Triss too :sneaky:

A nympho Neko? Interesting :sneaky:

This time Monster Musume, you have great taste my friend... Danmachi next time? :p

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This time Monster Musume, you have great taste my friend... Danmachi next time? :p
LOL who knows? Depends what I'm in the mood for when I get to that moment rendering.
I'm currently watching one I haven't seen before - Lord Marksman and Vanadis. It's pretty good so far :)
I do need to get Hestia in there somewhere too ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
LOVED the update (as I've come to expect from you! :) a thought:

Haha! I've had a lot of ideas from a lot of people about that very thing. Just hang in there my friend...
And that's all I'll say about that :cool:

Reactions: faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Oh, I looked at your "friends" category and I'm currently playing all but 2 of them. I looked at Mythos and it didn't seem like the art was that great, any thoughts? I'm currently downloading Leap of Faith cause it looks right up my alley. I wish more devs shared games they like as you do, I've only seen you and For Love of Magic's Dev do that to my knowledge.

Reactions: N2TheFire
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes