4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Serenity [v1.0b Public] [N2TheFire] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,24 GB / 555 MB - Serenity-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 538 MB - Serenity-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great game so far

Enjoyed the ascension of the girls and the powers they gotten so far

Shame that the next episode will probally mean bad news for the mc with his mom and sister probally fading out of his world

But also curious how he will overcome that

But so far its a nice line between good and bad times

Cant wait to see what happens next

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Oh, I looked at your "friends" category and I'm currently playing all but 2 of them. I looked at Mythos and it didn't seem like the art was that great, any thoughts? I'm currently downloading Leap of Faith cause it looks right up my alley. I wish more devs shared games they like as you do, I've only seen you and For Love of Magic's Dev do that to my knowledge.
Leap of Faith is simply awesome. And like I tell people about Serenity, you should leave the music on in LOF as well. Some parts actually use the music along with the animation in the scene and its progression. Keep an eye on this one, its going to be a huge hit. As for Mythos, the dev is a very good friend and this is her first game (like me). Yes the graphics aren't top notch yet but she is always improving. She has an interesting story as well and does a pretty good job at giving personality to the characters.

And as for devs showing a page like this of games they like, I think it is very important that we spread the word because lets face it... these games get around mostly by 'word-of-mouth' and sheer luck. But also, a few of the devs in my list also show Serenity in their game (A House in the Rift for one). Zanith is a good friend and talented artist. Like some of you guys, I too am supporting some developers because I love their work so much and I learn from them. Anyway, I'm rambling again LOL.

Reactions: faradhii

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
So i'm wondering why trixy & camilla aren't nekos yet....
Honest answer: because at the time, my intention was that it would only be Nekos. But as I went on, there were a lot of comments/requests for other types. It's a line I really need to go back and change.
Oh, and I'm surprised you didn't mention Trina, who is a fox. ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good update, i have waited for some, so i can have a lot more to play, and is really good, i'm just missing some girls that don't have too much love (we need more magic to satisfy all girls, maybe not at the same time, but at least the same day and also more than one time). Also every single time that i see both of the forbidden fruits i feel bad...

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Really good update, i have waited for some, so i can have a lot more to play, and is really good, i'm just missing some girls that don't have too much love (we need more magic to satisfy all girls, maybe not at the same time, but at least the same day and also more than one time). Also every single time that i see both of the forbidden fruits i feel bad...
Well, we have the Fade.... MAYBE we can make copies of ourselves for all the girls? :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AlexTorch

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Another powerful ending to another great chapter, something I've come to appreciate greatly about this game. N2TheFire, your writing skills are excellent, and especially your sense of timing — music, switching between perspectives, leaving cliffhangers — is always on point. That's something far too many creators either ignore or struggle to achieve. The art is also excellent, of course. But the story is gripping, very creative, and deeply moving. Thank you for your fine work. You are a credit to the adult game creators community.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Another great update as always.
I feel like villains gets pass for their crime easily. Sure some were manipulated but there could've been some repercussions for their actions instead of just outright forgiving them. Hope The master is who I think he is and we get to kick his ass seriously this time.
Keep up the good work. Waiting 5o see how is amazing thing unfolds.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm playing this game for the first time. I started playing and at the beginning I start to dislike MC a bit. I don't like the fact that MC is such a pervert. :ROFLMAO: He looks shamelessly at the tits, legs etc.

Well, I keep playing. :D

zedslater

May 25, 2021
Nooooo... I don't like sandbox so I won't be making one. :)
Just a straight up, multi-branched visual novel.
Absolutely me neither, honestly it really is cringe to me those devs who make sandbox adult games. Like I don't really know what the purpose of spending hours figuring out and grinding to get the first scene to get down to, weak storylines and excuse of scuffed gameplay to waste your life into while holding dick in your hands. I Like straight VN that tells a story with choices/no choices for the players to make keeps things simple and figured out.

Just finished the game and not to sound cheesy or anything really really loved this game, story, the direction, general message even as cliche as it might be, art, and just tough to express how I feel about this game. Don't stop doing what you are doing. And thank you for making this game.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes