4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't blame Mc if he looks shamelessly at the boobs... I did the same :p

For this, I didn't guess Trina's eyes color :ROFLMAO:
In fact, I understand him, he took care of his mother, he hardly ever left the house. Well, when he saw a female who is not his mother, he couldn't help himself. :ROFLMAO:

And I guessed the color of her eyes! Of course, only with the help of the WT mod I play with..:KEK:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If you are on the Lewd Gamer's Paradise discord channel, I am dev of the week for all this week. I'll be posting some renders and some story spoilers from the next release there. I'll be sharing some of my custom CG's and also some early versions of characters that most have never seen (from before they were finalized).
If you aren't on their discord, you should be... you can find all kinds of AVN's there and connect with other developers :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If you are on the Lewd Gamer's Paradise discord channel, I am dev of the week for all this week. I'll be posting some renders and some story spoilers from the next release there. I'll be sharing some of my custom CG's and also some early versions of characters that most have never seen (from before they were finalized).
If you aren't on their discord, you should be... you can find all kinds of AVN's there and connect with other developers :)
I've just posted some background and an introduction on Kat in the LGP discord, including the original version of her character when I first created her in AI. Check it out :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not a fan of multiple endings but I'll try to play them when will be implemented

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I will probably just do the Harem ending, i am usually not keep several saves for several endings and only see the rest if there is a mod or a manu to show me the endings without having to make all the decisions to take me there

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Not a fan of multiple endings but I'll try to play them when will be implemented
For those who just want to follow the story to it's original conclusion as I was originally going to do:
I plan to set things up so that the first choice in every decision will lead you down the original path.
I don't want to give too much away, but there should be something for everyone in the endings. At least that is what I'm trying to accomplish.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
For those who just want to follow the story to it's original conclusion as I was originally going to do:
I plan to set things up so that the first choice in every decision will lead you down the original path.
I don't want to give too much away, but there should be something for everyone in the endings. At least that is what I'm trying to accomplish.
The "original" would be the harem one?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That plan is just Killer!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
New announcement posted to my Patreon:
I am not supporting because my country has some issues that makes it difficult for me. But i wouldnt worry too much for pushing an update.

Almost every Dev at some point gets issues that interfere with the project, even AAA games get delayed.

I hope you dont lose supporters because of this

Reactions: Tavi13
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes