4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
New announcement posted to my Patreon:
Delays happen; hopefully there is nothing too serious going on in RL, and you will be able to work it out quickly. My personal take (for whatever it is worth) is that it is more important to be happy with what you are releasing, than to half-ass it just to make a deadline.
Good luck with the switch-over.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
that is awesome but will we be able to romance her at some point and perhaps even have her at the ending as a main/side girl or something like that?
Honestly, I'm not sure yet. The "visitors" from other games was just going to be some small events. I've received a lot of good feedback on my version of Melody and people asking the same thing, so its a very good possibility. The thing about doing something like this is some people will feel like it is on the edge of NTR because technically, Melody is 'with' the MC in her own story. Although, from my perspective, if I am playing Serenity, I am the MC and was the MC in her story as well. I don't know, I'm open to suggestions on how to feature her. I want to be careful about getting too mixed up with MrDots' game though; he's a good friend and I don't want to step on toes so to speak.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Honestly, I'm not sure yet. The "visitors" from other games was just going to be some small events. I've received a lot of good feedback on my version of Melody and people asking the same thing, so its a very good possibility. The thing about doing something like this is some people will feel like it is on the edge of NTR because technically, Melody is 'with' the MC in her own story. Although, from my perspective, if I am playing Serenity, I am the MC and was the MC in her story as well. I don't know, I'm open to suggestions on how to feature her. I want to be careful about getting too mixed up with MrDots' game though; he's a good friend and I don't want to step on toes so to speak.
I think, your story is good enough, you don't need famous characters from other VN's to spice it up.
But you do you, if you like those cameos, then add them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Small cameos from other games are fine, but i dont think they should have too much protagonism on the game itself
Unless it's a female protagonist, right?

Cameos reminds me that Lisa and Olivia (BB, Glamour) are now in School, Love, and Friends. My first thought was that at least Nate is a step up from Max...

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I think, your story is good enough, you don't need famous characters from other VN's to spice it up.
But you do you, if you like those cameos, then add them.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll probably stick to my original plan for the visitors... just occasional cameos. And no, I absolutely don't need them... I did it for fun. Pretty sure Serenity is holding its own fairly well so far. I'll just do my best to keep that going. :)

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll probably stick to my original plan for the visitors... just occasional cameos. And no, I absolutely don't need them... I did it for fun. Pretty sure Serenity is holding its own fairly well so far. I'll just do my best to keep that going. :)
Awwww. Too bad, I really like your version of Melody (much more than the original Melody). Been wishing she's a side girl since she appeared. But you do you. And I still really love your game, the unique characters and storyline are out of the world

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, came by this game, after seeing a poster in cryoxxx's game, Oppai Odyssey. I'm up to... day 8 right now, and just wondering a few things:

1. how many days into the story has been written thus far? Am I far from getting up-to-date?

2. So far, there's been a lot of silent sections of the game for me, interspaced with some wonderful background tracks; is that a purposeful omission in the early game, or is there a problem with my game?

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey, came by this game, after seeing a poster in cryoxxx's game, Oppai Odyssey. I'm up to... day 8 right now, and just wondering a few things:

1. how many days into the story has been written thus far? Am I far from getting up-to-date?

2. So far, there's been a lot of silent sections of the game for me, interspaced with some wonderful background tracks; is that a purposeful omission in the early game, or is there a problem with my game?
Hi itfod!
1. Currently, I am working on days 11 and 12 for version 1.1 which I hope to have ready by the end of the month.
2. I pay for licenses to use music in Serenity (with the exception of the menu music which is my own composition). With that said, I didn't want to pour out a score that plays constantly because there are only so many songs that I like that I feel fit a scene and the world of Serenity. And I try to avoid repeating too many songs also. So yeah, they are purposely spread out. As more music (to my liking) is released, I'll be going back to add more to fill some gaps. Anyway, to answer your question, there is no issue with your game ;)

Reactions: Dragon59 and rash69
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes