4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
hey N2TheFire are you going to add the mom and sister to the harem i hope you do
Sorry, I do not write incest content. There is plenty of that going around out there so I have nothing to add to it. My games are going to be pretty vanilla with tags, so I focus on story and making cute girls as best I can (hopefully improving with each update ;) ) and fairly normal sexual content.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, I do not write incest content. There is plenty of that going around out there so I have nothing to add to it. My games are going to be pretty vanilla with tags, so I focus on story and making cute girls as best I can (hopefully improving with each update ;) ) and fairly normal sexual content.
I don't know why some people want every game to be a cookie cutter variant of the lowest common denominator in this genre.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
New Patron Devlog posted (BIG POST). Every paying tier can view this post. Also includes the January Patron Wallpaper. Plus 13 preview images from my recent work on 1.3.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Terenia
May 17, 2020
1 Quesiton i been wondering about that, Is will you have scenes where you can see the mom or/and Sister with other girls who are Non-related and i don't mean Mom and Sis together i do mean them separate with other girls???

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
1 Quesiton i been wondering about that, Is will you have scenes where you can see the mom or/and Sister with other girls who are Non-related and i don't mean Mom and Sis together i do mean them separate with other girls???
There is a scene at the end of Day 8 where Samantha 'plays' with Camilla a bit. It isn't a big scene. As for plans... I have some ideas that may happen in chapter 2 (the next build) but we'll see. I had no plans to put Mom in any sexual scenes though. I'm sorry, I made Mom and Sis a bit too pretty and everyone wants them LOL. But I may do something separate from Serenity for them at a later time. I don't know yet. I already have a second project in the works once this update is released.

May 17, 2020
There is a scene at the end of Day 8 where Samantha 'plays' with Camilla a bit. It isn't a big scene. As for plans... I have some ideas that may happen in chapter 2 (the next build) but we'll see. I had no plans to put Mom in any sexual scenes though. I'm sorry, I made Mom and Sis a bit too pretty and everyone wants them LOL. But I may do something separate from Serenity for them at a later time. I don't know yet. I already have a second project in the works once this update is released.
Ok however you do it will be great so Good Luck and Godspeed

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity 1.3 Release Schedule

Hey everyone, finally completed it last night... err well, REAL early this morning. I never want to go more than 2 months with an update again if I can help it. And I guess I'm glad I didn't go over 3 months on this one. I will update this post as each tier is released. Anyway, below is the release schedule:

BETA:
(Tiers: Goddess $10, Defender $15, Crown $25)
Saturday 1/29/2022 (TODAY)
(Tier: Angel $5)
Friday 2/4/2022

(Tier: Visitor $2)
Tuesday 2/8/2022

(Public/Free)
Friday 2/11/2022

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Sorry N2 for leaking.. really.

But everyone need the Neko Love ;)

Enjoy Guys and show N2 some Love and respect.
I mean... can I really bitch about it? What can I do? Nothing. Because I can't control what people decide to do with my work. This is only the third time its happened. Sorry for leaking? But I just worked 3 months on this update which was way behind due to (I won't get into that nightmare here), and 12 hours after I post it for people who actually give me money to receive it early... you leak it?
What can I say? I appreciate the love, but there is no respect in this at all. Usually this happens with the $2 tier, never happened with the 10 and up tiers. The game is free to everyone 2 weeks from now. I guess that is all I can really say. Just disappointed. Well, there it is folks... I guess I hope everyone likes it. That is all that really matters to me. I was awake 20 hours yesterday to make sure I got it uploaded for early this morning.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry N2 for leaking.. really.

But everyone need the Neko Love ;)

Serenity v 1.3 Beta

Enjoy Guys and show N2 some Love and respect.
You are a Dick... "I'm sorry N2 for being an ass-clown, but I wanted to be a Hero on F95, and that means more to me than all the work and things you put into the game, so let me say some useless flattery and fluff which I really don't mean!" If you ACTUALLY had wanted to show him even a modicum of the "Love and Respect" you are "asking" others to show, you wouldn't do this. Go enjoy your 15 minutes of Fame as the "Hero" for uploading this...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Speaking as someone who relies on leaks for games that developers don't eventually release to the public, I'm more than willing to wait for the developers who do and think that it's unfortunate when folks jump the gun. However, I'd be a hypocritical SOB if I didn't admit that I'm grateful to leakers when the developers don't eventually release the game.

I'm grateful for the fact that N2thefire has consistently released updates after his patrons had a chance to get it first. Seriously N2, your generosity with your work is greatly appreciated.
IMHO this leak was unnecessary and regrettable.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Speaking as someone who relies on leaks for games that developers don't eventually release to the public, I'm more than willing to wait for the developers who do and think that it's unfortunate when folks jump the gun. However, I'd be a hypocritical SOB if I didn't admit that I'm grateful to leakers when the developers don't eventually release the game.

I'm grateful for the fact that N2thefire has consistently released updates after his patrons had a chance to get it first. Seriously N2, your generosity with your work is greatly appreciated.
IMHO this leak was unnecessary and regrettable.
Exactly, thanks for pointing that out. That is the reason I was kinda disgusted this morning. I've tried to be as generous as I can. If you join my discord (and you're not a patron), I usually even pick a few normal members and give them the game. But I guess no matter how generous you are, there will always be someone who does this. It's just the nature of being an AVN dev. I have also downloaded games, mostly not realizing at the time they were actually leaked (and before I knew how all this really worked). On this situation, I'm over it now. Nothing much I can do about it anyway, so I'll continue with my schedule and posting as if it didn't even happen. Those who want to respect the release schedule will wait. I can't bitch too much because I've had many patrons come from here. It's just a double-edged sword I guess.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
everyone need the Neko Love ;)

Serenity v 1.3 Beta
Seriously man ? what's your problem with this ? You could not wait until the public one ?

Because of you (and some many others) dev like N2 will not share their works to anyone if it's continue to leak here and there, I don't see the point to do that, except to be a real asshole for towards everyone here (especially N2) i can't stand this and on f95 really congrats for this, man I don't know if the modderators will take mesures or just let it go... but they should do something .

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Seriously man ? what's your problem with this ? You could not wait until the public one ?

Because of you (and some many others) dev like N2 will not share their works to anyone if it's continue to leak here and there, I don't see the point to do that, except to be a real asshole for towards everyone here (especially N2) i can't stand this and on f95 really congrats for this, man I don't know if the modderators will take mesures or just let it go... but they should do something .
Doubt mods will do something since this a pirate site also because isn't first time that alpha/beta versions are leaked in the site.

People like him/her will do all for some easy like

Beta versions usually contain bugs or typos so I don't understand the leak. Funny thing is that later you will see people complain if they find them :FacePalm:

I respect N2 so I will wait public release

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes