4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Damn so much white knights here.

Now you guys are defending the Dev like he is some kind of princess that need all those knights.

1. it's a pirate site

2. If the big games like BADIK, LoF etc getting leaked in the first 5mins everyone is happy and nobody cries ohh so disrespectful.

i dont get you guys really.

and yes i know he releases a public version, so does other devs, and still there is no crying about the fact that the "pay" version is getting leaked on the first day.

So chill out. i'm getting it. no more leaking N2 stuff.
The dev gives the white knights something and is active in the community. Respecting their time table makes it better for everyone that plays with support, bug fixes and questions answered. Pissing them off over a couple of days and driving them away doesn't do shit for anyone in the big picture.

I respect this dev which I can't say about any of you whiteknight hating trolls.

So bottomline...
A dev being here adds a lot
Trolls don't add shit but salt...

So go team dev on this one

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True, but it's so disrespectful to do this when the developer is so active here even more so doing it the same day the update comes out. It's a complete lack of common sense.
To be fair, it IS a piracy site and it's whole purpose is to steal games from devs.

The fact devs take advantage of the amount of traffic here doesn't change the sites purpose.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Well the plan was to work on Last Human next. But I may have to rethink that idea. Not sure yet. Will probably have a poll on that soon.
Wooo I'm about to DL this. I'm sad to see this chapter come to an end but I'm looking forward to chapter 2. I wanna see more of this story and the girls but, I also wanna see what you have cooking in Last Human. If I had to vote...Chapter 2 for sure. <3

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
You are aware you are on a piracy site, right?

I ask because some of you don't seem to grasp how piracy works.
Yeah more or less but with the author agreement most of them are here so it's like they are aware
By the way N2 thanks for this i really enjoy it :)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
More like Serenity Chapter 2: The Last Human
I can appreciate wanting to Branch out after a big project do something new and different . That's why Fox Mulder left X-files
But X-Files sucked balls without Fox Mulder

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
Ayo WTF!? Lili from Oppai Odyssey? That was so fucking wierd... Dont know why is she presented as a future LI. That just doesnt sit right with me (Not after her scenes in Oppai Odyssey, loved her there, one of my favorite girls) Getting bad vibes...

On a positive note: Great job with Serenity. Hope to se more in the future, big fan. And good luck with other projects :)

Just that Lili shit left me with bitter aftertaste and needed to vent

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The dev gives the white knights something and is active in the community. Respecting their time table makes it better for everyone that plays with support, bug fixes and questions answered. Pissing them off over a couple of days and driving them away doesn't do shit for anyone in the big picture.

I respect this dev which I can't say about any of you whiteknight hating trolls.

So bottomline...
A dev being here adds a lot
Trolls don't add shit but salt...

So go team dev on this one
I think you have it backwards. The devs being here isn't a curtesy to US. It's a resource for THEM to use. Being here provides them with a general insight into the opinions of their player base, direct feedback, bug reports/fixes, technical assistance, patches, mods, compressed versions, download mirrors, android ports, tech support for other players and potential patreons.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but this is a pirate site and shit's going to get leaked anyway, so they can either lament it, or strap on the big-boy-pants and realize the value of the community. Most devs opt for the latter, because it's simply the smart thing to do.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Alright, let's move on from the "this is a pirate site" stuff. I don't want us to end up with pages of this. I accept the fact that my games will leak. I was upset when THIS leak happened 12 hours after I first released the beta to upper-tier patrons. But I was NOT HURT because of that. Realizing that, I let it go, as should all of you. That is not to say I like it when it leaks, just that it's a double-edged sword. I can see where some devs would stop being active here in this situation - "Fuck if they're just going to steal it before it's about to be free, screw hanging around here".
Anyway, I said it before - I don't like negativity in here. THAT is what would cause me to leave. If this ends up being a toxic environment, then it won't be for me anymore. I'm cool, the release is now public, I still gained some patrons and lots of new followers... life is still good. So lets move on. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Ayo WTF!? Lili from Oppai Odyssey? That was so fucking wierd... Dont know why is she presented as a future LI. That just doesnt sit right with me (Not after her scenes in Oppai Odyssey, loved her there, one of my favorite girls) Getting bad vibes...

On a positive note: Great job with Serenity. Hope to se more in the future, big fan. And good luck with other projects :)

Just that Lili shit left me with bitter aftertaste and needed to vent
Ah Lili...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I really love this game, this is one of my favourites of all time! I love neko's and it was this game that introduced them to me, i'd never really heard of them before this game. The fact that the developer came up with something so unique and enjoyable to read storywise I just want to thank him so much. I am going too check out your patreon, I normally wouldn't go near the thing, and I truly wish you had subscribe star because I would instantly subscribe to you right away. Patreon is way to draconian and up their own asses for any one's good. thank you for making this game and i am sure i am saying this for everyone else that loves this game as much as I do!

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I really love this game, this isnt going to be the end of the game is it? this is my one of my favourites of all time! I love neko's and it was this game that introduced them to me, i'd never really heard of them before this game. I really hope this is not the end of development and its game over with this release.
This is NOT the end of Serenity. Look at my post above yours... there is a poll for you to vote on whether I work on my new project (Last Human) or start working on Serenity Chapter 2. Check it out. ;)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This is NOT the end of Serenity. Look at my post above yours... there is a poll for you to vote on whether I work on my new project (Last Human) or start working on Serenity Chapter 2. Check it out. ;)
Absolutely loved the game, great work. Good luck on your future projects

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I really love this game, this is one of my favourites of all time! I love neko's and it was this game that introduced them to me, i'd never really heard of them before this game. The fact that the developer came up with something so unique and enjoyable to read storywise I just want to thank him so much. I am going too check out your patreon, I normally wouldn't go near the thing, and I truly wish you had subscribe star because I would instantly subscribe to you right away. Patreon is way to draconian and up their own asses for any one's good. thank you for making this game and i am sure i am saying this for everyone else that loves this game as much as I do!
On SubscribeStar - I have a creator account over there, but I had some major issues with it and just stopped using it. However, after talking back and forth with admins over there, the issues I was having should be gone. So, I do plan to go work on that site and open it back up for people to subscribe if they prefer that site.

Reactions: Dragon59 and F1_V10

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Public poll is up. Please check it out and vote. It will be up until Friday afternoon.
N2TheFire I always feel weird doing polls without being a patron, but that didn't stop me. :) I absolutely loved Serenity, and can't wait for another chapter.

That being said, and regardless of my vote (Serenity), don't rule out the option of working on Last Human on the side. Some developers use a second game in order to break from the other. This works out Ok, even though it makes for a more lengthy development cycle for each.

Either way, I cannot wit to see what comes next.

:cool: Eric Grey

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
N2TheFire I always feel weird doing polls without being a patron, but that didn't stop me. :) I absolutely loved Serenity, and can't wait for another chapter.

That being said, and regardless of my vote (Serenity), don't rule out the option of working on Last Human on the side. Some developers use a second game in order to break from the other. This works out Ok, even though it makes for a more lengthy development cycle for each.

Either way, I cannot wit to see what comes next.

:cool: Eric Grey
Well I'm sure you've seen that Serenity is already taking about 75% of the vote - and I guess that doesn't surprise me. As I just told someone in my discord, I hoped it would go this way if I'm honest. The more I messed with LH in the last 2 weeks, the more I started to realize, this one is going to need more time to 'cook'. (I need more time to learn). I'll be using a different software for space scenes (probably no other dev out there uses it). Its got a learning curve. That and the maps I need to build from scratch are reasons enough.
Either way, I felt like a poll was in order to get an idea what people would prefer - wait a lot longer for LH, or get Chapter 2 sooner and I can slowly pick at LH during that time.

Reactions: DarkOs31

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Serenity [v1.3 Ch. 1 Final] [N2TheFire] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,70 GB / ~1 GB - Serenity-1.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,68 GB / ~1 GB - Serenity-1.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yes if you ask me Im saying more serenity goodness, add more characters, more slice of life, defeat those bad influences, lots more sex, even doing your mom wouldn't be incest because your actual mom died this is a representation of her... wouldn't hurt to have some more tiny fairy stuff or add some smols of some kind... elf halfling dwarf golina human kittten all of them work

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
With games like this, I like to let a couple of updates go by before returning - just so I get to play it for a bit longer. This means I have just seen his ascension. Can I just say congrats on getting an older lady to look older without being a characature. Also, the animated sea? Wow!

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes