4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
The more I messed with LH in the last 2 weeks, the more I started to realize, this one is going to need more time to 'cook'. (I need more time to learn).
I know that feeling. I'm kind of in the same boar, I have a VN I want to product, but still need to learn the software to do it. Either HS, or Dazz, I haven't decided which to use. Gotta pick one of them and stick with it. It'll probably be whichever is easier, LOL

:cool: Eric Grey

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I know that feeling. I'm kind of in the same boar, I have a VN I want to product, but still need to learn the software to do it. Either HS, or Dazz, I haven't decided which to use. Gotta pick one of them and stick with it. It'll probably be whichever is easier, LOL

:cool: Eric Grey
HS is definitely easier than Daz and doesn't require near as much computer. Daz may be more beautiful in some ways, but I personally think the ladies in most Daz games just look kinda weird. There are some HS devs out there who have really pushed the limits and made their games look amazing. Jestur (Ripples) is one. Serenity was done with AI first, then I switched to HS2.

Reactions: Tavi13

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Daz games just look kinda weird. There are some HS devs out there who have really pushed the limits and made their games look amazing. Jestur (Ripples) is one. Serenity was done with AI first, then I switched to HS2.

can you tell me the how and why a house in the rift looks so good?

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Daz games just look kinda weird. There are some HS devs out there who have really pushed the limits and made their games look amazing. Jestur (Ripples) is one. Serenity was done with AI first, then I switched to HS2.

Um, probably because ZanithOne is a pretty amazing developer. There are quite a few other HS1 games that look amazing... Pale Carnations by Mutt & Jeff. Caribdis did some great work with Once in a Lifetime and his current one, Eternum looks even better, and has a great story so far.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020

because ZanithOne `s HS models are unic/modified models if im not wrong?

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
@N2TheFire

Thanks for the excellent game. I've loved it since the first time I played it. I come here to congratulate you. Sorry to bother you, but I'd like to say that I found an exception when Shade appears in the game, as you can see in the screenshot I'm uploading. The exception starts at line 85 and lasts until the end of the game, from what I've seen, the info says that SAYER 'SHA' is not defined yet. How can I fix?

And one more time, congratulations.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Serenity [v1.3 Ch. 1 Final] [N2TheFire] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,70 GB / ~1 GB - Serenity-1.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,68 GB / ~1 GB - Serenity-1.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
(y)(y):love:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
@N2TheFire

Thanks for the excellent game. I've loved it since the first time I played it. I come here to congratulate you. Sorry to bother you, but I'd like to say that I found an exception when Shade appears in the game, as you can see in the screenshot I'm uploading. The exception starts at line 85 and lasts until the end of the game, from what I've seen, the info says that SAYER 'SHA' is not defined yet. How can I fix?

And one more time, congratulations.
Are you using any mods? That error is false because she is definitely defined. Are you by chance using the compressed android version? I've only had one other person report this exact same scenario, but he was using a mod (completely unnecessary in Serenity).

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
Are you using any mods? That error is false because she is definitely defined. Are you by chance using the compressed android version? I've only had one other person report this exact same scenario, but he was using a mod (completely unnecessary in Serenity).
No, i don't. I like the game clean, without mods, mods kill the enjoying of the game.
I only fix the update of my RenPy, but thanks for reply. And one more time thanks for the game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang sucks that its over

Was a nice ending tho seeing all the girls in bikini one last time lol

Hope we get to see a sequal tho

Still wonder what will happen to the sister i know in the game they say she will make her own world

But would be nice if we could still meet up

Kindda sad tho that this ended it was a pretty fun harem game

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Dang sucks that its over

Was a nice ending tho seeing all the girls in bikini one last time lol

Hope we get to see a sequal tho

Still wonder what will happen to the sister i know in the game they say she will make her own world

But would be nice if we could still meet up

Kindda sad tho that this ended it was a pretty fun harem game
You guys REALLY should check Devs' Patreons and other platforms sometimes LOL. And I'm wondering if you played all the way until the very end because Fade literally tells you that more is coming. So, you don't need to hope, my friend. This was only chapter 1. It was also said during the ending that I would be working on Last Human, but that may not be the case after all since the is heavily in favor of starting Chapter 2 now.

What is Llil supposed to be, I thought she was human?
You'll learn more about Lili in Chapter 2 :)

Reactions: michael1984

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, how are the animations in this? When I last checked this out was waay early on, it had the tag but there really wanst any animations yet. Are the scenes animated or is this one of those "they move a little" animations?

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
can someone give me link thats not from this site please. as much as i love this site all the links suck or give me errors as of lately.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
On SubscribeStar - I have a creator account over there, but I had some major issues with it and just stopped using it. However, after talking back and forth with admins over there, the issues I was having should be gone. So, I do plan to go work on that site and open it back up for people to subscribe if they prefer that site.
Great! I finally got my own creator account verified.
Well I'm sure you've seen that Serenity is already taking about 75% of the vote - and I guess that doesn't surprise me. As I just told someone in my discord, I hoped it would go this way if I'm honest. The more I messed with LH in the last 2 weeks, the more I started to realize, this one is going to need more time to 'cook'. (I need more time to learn). I'll be using a different software for space scenes (probably no other dev out there uses it). Its got a learning curve. That and the maps I need to build from scratch are reasons enough.
So, of course, I voted for the underdog, LH. That reminds me of my own choice to put my big stories on the back burner while working on a short story. I have seen how many devs fall into the trap of improving so much during their first project that they feel the need to redo the earlier renders. I'm hoping that starting small will give me time to hone my craft for the big stories.

Looking forward to seeing with you do with a new story.

Last edited:
Reactions: HogRocket

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
- and I guess that doesn't surprise me. As I just told someone in my discord, I hoped it would go this way if I'm honest. The more I messed with LH in the last 2 weeks, the more I started to realize, this one is going to need more time to 'cook' -
Personally, I am skipping the poll....too difficult for me to make a decision between wanting more of this, or exploring a new story :)

I will say that if you feel you are not where you want to be skill wise for LH, then it is probably best to hold off a bit longer.

Thanks for everything you have shared with us so far and, whatever you choose, I am looking forward to what comes next!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Great! I finally got my own creator account verified.

So, of course, I voted for the underdog, LH. That reminds me of my own choice to put my big stories on the back burner while working on a short story. I have seen how many devs fall into the trap of improving so much during their first project that they feel the need to redo the earlier renders. I'm hoping that starting small will give me time to hone my craft for the big stories.

Looking forward to seeing with you do with a new story.
Yeah, I voted for LH also just to change things up but it does NOT break my heart to jump right back in with some of my favorite girls in all of F95 land. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Poll results are already unanimously for getting on with Serenity Chapter 2. This is actually a good thing because it gives me time to sharpen my skills with the new software that I'll be using for all of the space scenes in LH. And to get maps to a point where I won't spend development time just building them. I spend a lot more time on these things than I used to. Anyway, I just posted an update on all this...

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Does that mean that there is a chance that Melody can come back in Serenity and the girl from Oppai Odyssey can also have also have a chance to join growing Harem alongside Melody?

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes