4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well I had a feeling I would end up doing this because of it being the holidays. I made you guys wait quite a long time already so I think its enough. Besides, I'm going to be drowning in family and holiday shit for the next week or more and my wife will probably not allow me near a computer LOL.

So, without any further waiting, I'm releasing this update immediately for everyone. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. At some point you have to get tired of the excuses and I try so hard not to have any. But life is life and I live it the best I can. I hope you guys enjoy the update. I wish it could be longer but I'll make up for that with episode 3 and I think you'll enjoy what I have in store for Last Human's upcoming update as well. There is still a typo/misspelling or two in this - I'll deal with those during the next dev period for Serenity.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Felis Navidad, however you say it in your language... I do want to wish you all the happiest time for which ever holiday you celebrate this time of year. Love and peace to you all...
Now I'll take a real break and I'll be back after the new year full force with a first devlog for Last Human's next update. See you all then!

DOWNLOAD LINKS (MEGA):
Windows: (998mb)
Mac: (981mb)
Android: (1004.9mb)

serenity_c2e2_(1920)012.png

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Well I had a feeling I would end up doing this because of it being the holidays. I made you guys wait quite a long time already so I think its enough. Besides, I'm going to be drowning in family and holiday shit for the next week or more and my wife will probably not allow me near a computer LOL.

So, without any further waiting, I'm releasing this update immediately for everyone. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. At some point you have to get tired of the excuses and I try so hard not to have any. But life is life and I live it the best I can. I hope you guys enjoy the update. I wish it could be longer but I'll make up for that with episode 3 and I think you'll enjoy what I have in store for Last Human's upcoming update as well. There is still a typo/misspelling or two in this - I'll deal with those during the next dev period for Serenity.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Felis Navidad, however you say it in your language... I do want to wish you all the happiest time for which ever holiday you celebrate this time of year. Love and peace to you all...
Now I'll take a real break and I'll be back after the new year full force with a first devlog for Last Human's next update. See you all then!

DOWNLOAD LINKS (MEGA):
Windows: SerenityC2-0.2-pc.zip (998mb)
Mac: SerenityC2-0.2-mac.zip (981mb)
Android: SerenityC2-0.2-android.apk (1004.9mb)

View attachment 2256446
Happy Holidays to you too! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Serenity-CH2.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
Thx god i stoped supporting after Serenity1.I love the game but yeah 10m update every 6months it s off for me I don t like the other game so just supporting this for 20m updates at year......

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Will this be the time for any new update?6 months or more?
In truth, it took 4 months for me to complete this update due to many real life interferences I couldn't dodge. Yes, it was around 6 months since the last update to THIS game, but I have 2 games. 4 months ago Last Human was updated. And for the record, this was the only time it took me longer than 3 months to do an update (it usually takes me no more than 2). I'm one person. I have a life outside of this. I give my work away freely here and I don't complain when it leaks before beta is complete (which it hasn't in quite some time thankfully).

I've always been extremely OPEN and CLEAR to everyone here and on all of my platforms as to what is going on, what is taking so long, etc. I release devlogs weekly most of the time. I release wallpapers and various renders and previews during the long development periods. If that isn't enough for you, then I'll move on, resting on the advice of so many that you just can't please everyone. Peace be with you this holiday season my friend. Now I'll return to my break and enjoy some time with family.

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019

DOWNLOAD LINKS (MEGA):
Windows: SerenityC2-0.2-pc.zip (998mb)
Mac: SerenityC2-0.2-mac.zip (981mb)
Android: SerenityC2-0.2-android.apk (1004.9mb)

View attachment 2256446
so yeah you cant give me an update at month this is what are you saying right?

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
In the end bro ppl dont have it with you but you did a pool pls i understend you wanna do a new game but if ppl love Serenity really why you do the other?It dosent make sense.... You did the pool too more then 50% from patreon are for serenity idk maybe im wrong

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
So see your priorities and what you wanna do.Ppl will support Serenity because they like the game but dont force me with a new game that i dont lime (idk this is just my oppinion)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Haha, wow. Well, it's probably a good thing I am a little drunk right now (or maybe not?)...
Just been drinking with some friends this evening and decided to check through my sites. Now let me reply to some posts here.

Again, please note... I know I usually try to remain professional, cordial, etc., but I have been drinking and perhaps I 'aim to misbehave'.

Camilla needs to get fucked. Incest plz
Yep, you're definitely new to my little world. There will NEVER be any incest in ANY game I do, EVER. I hate it. Incest in like 1000's of games out there, I have nothing new to write about incest that hasn't already been written. Camilla is getting her own game... follow me and watch my posts and you'll find out all kinds of neat stuff because I tell everything.

so yeah you cant give me an update at month this is what are you saying right?
And now you... Listen, death...ripper (fun name) - I can see that you're quite taken with Serenity. I mean, you posted TWELVE replies to my last post in here. Now that's devotion right there! :D
Anyway, to answer your question, if I have the question right - its rather hard to understand what you're asking here but I take it as you expect one update per month? Anyone else see it that way? So the answer to that is never. I will never be able to give you an update to the game with only 30 days to develop it. This ain't no 'cookie cutter' process I'm using here. I actually write a story and render a new image to at least every other line of dialog here. In 30 days, I guess I could give you... Half an update? Nah, that's no fun.

In the end bro ppl dont have it with you but you did a pool pls i understend you wanna do a new game but if ppl love Serenity really why you do the other?It dosent make sense.... You did the pool too more then 50% from patreon are for serenity idk maybe im wrong
Yes, you are definitely wrong. If that old poll I did way back earlier in the year is all you're going by, obviously you don't see what I see.

Need to say it again so you understend?Noone care about Last Human we all like Serenity
Ah, so you have elected the way of arrogance. You arrogantly make a statement like that - based on what exactly? LOL This is honestly my favorite reply from you tonight! :D
Seriously though dude... Based on the responses I HAVE RECEIVED, Last Human has been extremely well received. I have probably a very equal number of followers to both Last Human and Serenity. If (and I'll quote you exactly here) "Noone care about Last Human" you think I would keep doing it?? Really? Have you any idea how much work I put into that? I mean come on! You honestly think I don't listen to people and I just choose to "do it anyway" just because? Last Human is something I WANT to do. I honestly wouldn't give two fucks if the entirety of F95 hated LH (highly unlikely but hey, just being as clear as I can here). I would still do it if a single person loved it. As it turns out, I gained a lot more followers from people opposite you - those who didn't like Serenity actually liked Last Human! Isn't that great! :)

So see your priorities and what you wanna do.Ppl will support Serenity because they like the game but dont force me with a new game that i dont lime (idk this is just my oppinion)
Never, EVER have I forced anyone to like or play anything by me. I did the work and put my art out there and people either like and accept it, or they do not. If you don't like LH, great! Sorry to say - you are very much outnumbered based on my information. I like how you finish this comment off with "this is just my oppinion" (um, it's "opinion" btw haha).

Im not questioning you bro but do a new pool pls and see that more then 50% hate Last Human idk maybe Im wrong but I think not most ppl love Serenity(btw loved the 1st too)so yeah do a new pool and see whats best for you?????
I don't need to 'do a new pool'. I have had enough feedback on LH that I know exactly where I stand with it. The only people that "HATE" Last Human are the ones who played it, hated it, and moved on. Not sat in my "SERENITY" thread and beat a dead horse about it. I don't care if you hate it. Great! So watch my Serenity thread (if you still like me after all this LMAO) and just wait for Serenity updates and quit whining about how long it takes to update. I did say (even in my release post) that this update took "a LOT longer than normal". It isn't like I just take 9 months to do every update. Give me a break.

Not drunk just my keyboard but idk maybe we can find a compromise?Something between Last human and Serenity?
Well, I'm a little drunk right now, I admit it. I'm showing my ass tonight and that's okay. People show me their asses all the time. With that said... there is no compromise. Look - this is how this works (just so we're clear): I work on Serenity, it USUALLY takes around 2 months to complete the update. When that is released, I work on Last Human. That first update took 3 months, but should normally take 2 months. Understand that the first release of LH took longer because I had to create a lot of new scenery from scratch... actually, there is probably no point in going into all that with you because it sounds to me like you have absolutely no idea what it actually takes and how much work goes into creating these things. Suffice to say, this latest Serenity update was an abnormally long development time. Even at 4 months, I am STILL DOING MUCH FASTER THAN MANY OTHER DEVS FOR MANY OTHER GAMES OUT THERE. <<< Read that again, however many times it takes. And make no mistake, even with them taking longer than me, I still do more images than most of them so yeah... it takes a bit longer.

At least if you can do an update every 2 or 3 months for Serenity instead 6 idk???? You re the dev you know better
This has to be a prank right? cryoxxx did you put him up to this? :D Anyway, yes... I AM the dev! And I do know better. It's great that you're finally starting to catch on! You're getting the hang of this now. And no, I cannot guarantee a certain number of months between updates - NO dev can do that unless they're using AI and/or have a TEAM of people working with them. I am just me.

I for1 as Serenity guy can tell you this i love the way you put Shade in the middle idk whats in it for later but for now its very good cant wait for the new update hopefully you find something in bettween
I mean between Last Human and Serenity(not between Fade and Shade pls dont make me learn the dragon script)
I will cry alone ha hs
So, these last 3 posts, I'm not sure if you're now praising Serenity or... hell I honestly have no idea what you just said in any of that. I don't mean that in a mean way... I just don't really know what you're trying to say.

I don't often go to this length in replying to people. And yeah, I could have gone on about my night and not bothered. But, unlike some devs out there, I do like to interact with people. And hopefully you were a good sport about this Death_Ripper
I did have a few drinks this evening. I meant most (or at least some of) this in fun. I may come in here in the morning and delete this post when thinking more clearly so you guys better copy/paste it while you can tonight :D

Okay, there's more fun shit to do right now than this (I mean, wife in bed naked, what the hell am I even doing in here? :D )
Seriously though... enjoy the holiday weekend Death_Ripper. And leave the development times to me. Just be patient bro and let me work my art. I give you as much info and preview images as I can in between meanwhile. You may not like that, but it's the best I've got. Take care my friend ;)

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes