4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
If your ganna make a sister that hot and everything you should be ready to make her a part of the harem as well just saying but i underssstand

Sep 26, 2021
If your ganna make a sister that hot and everything you should be ready to make her a part of the harem as well just saying but i underssstand
There is one scene with Camilla although it isn't a full-on sex scene.

Also, the game is funded on Patreon, so, y'know.

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
pleanty of people get around that by putting the incest patch here on f95 for available download. and the one scene with her is more a tease than anything sadly.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Weird... try it now. Somehow I put the wrong URL in there when I edited it.
Hello dev ! I hope, I am not disturbing you. I have played the game only once and only chapter one but If you don't mind me asking do you have plan include Ince$t in the game.

Tag is not included in tags details :
1665271162579.png
=================================================================================

Last time I was here, I forget to watch the thread but anyway I wish you well on your project.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hello dev ! I hope, I am not disturbing you. I have played the game only once and only chapter one but If you don't mind me asking do you have plan include Ince$t in the game.

Tag is not included in tags details :
View attachment 2089910
=================================================================================

Last time I was here, I forget to watch the thread but anyway I wish you well on your project.
If you would read through this thread there are lots, and lots, and lots of posts dealing with this.

No incest.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity (C2-E2) Devlog 5 (Public)

Hello again everyone!
For this week's public devlog, I thought I'd share a short animation of the opening scene for Serenity Chapter 2, Episode 2. It's just a quick glimpse, 15 seconds. But I wanted to let you see what I am trying to accomplish and why updates take a bit longer these days. As with Last Human (recently released first episode available here), I'm trying to add more animated content (even non-lewd). Anyway, check out the video from my Vimeo page, then read on...

Serenity has grown into quite the universe since I began this project several years ago. I fought a lot of hard battles and faced some strong criticism. But in the end, I am very happy with how our little magical world is progressing and growing, while I mature and learn as a developer. And I appreciate the useful feedback a lot of you have given me during this time. I've always said that I appreciate all of my followers, right down to those who never subscribe or put up any money - you enjoying and telling me how Serenity touched you in some way is a great reward that I am thankful for. That keeps me going.

Enough of the mushy stuff... I completed coding for episode 2 last week and started working on graphics and animations right away. As I mentioned to patrons in the patron-only devlog last week, I've been dealing with some personal matters (I know, all of us do). I've been trying to work around that but sometimes, things get bad and it just isn't helpful to my creativity at all and I have to back away from it. It isn't worth going into details here, but just know that Serenity and Last Human are my favorite things to work on when I am off work from my full-time job, or not dealing with something else. I'll never stop until I am physically unable to do it.

What can you expect from episode 2? Without spoiling any content, we will see two new ascensions, some fun new lewd scenarios, and the beginnings of some very mild drama. We'll begin to explore where it all started; the fade, shade, dream writing, and the MC's ancestry. We'll start to dig into character story arcs a bit, starting with "Mom", "Camilla", and "MC". And of course, we'll see Camilla beginning her journey and learn more about what's going on with her.

As for when you can expect this to come out, I just can't say for sure with my schedule lately. I have to take a trip north to visit family the weekend of the 21st and I'm trying to setup my laptop where I can use it to do some of the simpler scenes while I'm up there. We'll see how it goes. I still would love to have this out by the end of this month, but realistically, it may be the first part of November. Without rushing anything and giving you bad quality, I'll do my best for you guys.

Well that's it for now. If you're a patron, of course you know I'll be releasing some previews as I get further into the graphics work. And for those who aren't patrons, don't worry - I'll be posting a few for you guys also. So be sure to follow me on your preferred site (links in signature below). Love you all...
...Fire

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Im having a hard time trying to follow the story, as the area for the text is too small for the font size, I love the font size as it is, cause its easy to read, if only the text window was some how bigger like across the bottom of the screen and maybe word wrap so the paragraph would start on left side and end on the right, then the paragraph would be able to fit,
btw my screen is a 50inch widescreen 1600 x 900, and I have the game set to full screen, I have tried in window mode, but its still the same in this pic (missing lines) but just smaller
1666243752046.png
it been like that even from the beginning, where the story starts with no picture

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Im having a hard time trying to follow the story, as the area for the text is too small for the font size, I love the font size as it is, cause its easy to read, if only the text window was some how bigger like across the bottom of the screen and maybe word wrap so the paragraph would start on left side and end on the right, then the paragraph would be able to fit,
btw my screen is a 50inch widescreen 1600 x 900, and I have the game set to full screen, I have tried in window mode, but its still the same in this pic (missing lines) but just smaller
View attachment 2111913
it been like that even from the beginning, where the story starts with no picture
I have that fixed, just need to get it uploaded. I widened that text box. I'll work on a new download link today.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I had the same problem. I broke down and used A to shrink the text size, and then squint at it.

I'll be glad when I get my eye lenses replaced. :ROFLMAO:

I have that fixed, just need to get it uploaded. I widened that text box. I'll work on a new download link today.
Glad to hear that!

:cool: Eric Grey

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
oh cool, thank you very much
I'm doing the rebuild now guys. Just a heads-up... version 1.6 and version 1.6c (compressed) will be posted within a few hours. This comes with several other fixes. Hopefully the last "fix" release until I get around to updating the graphics through the first half of Chapter 1 (will be a while).

Reactions: EricGrey

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity Chapter 1 version 1.6
This build contains all previous fixes plus making the text box wider. This will be the last "fix" update I will release for Chapter 1. Version 2.0 will be a complete overhaul of the story, graphics, and music (especially the first 8 days) and will address a list of various minor complaints I have kept a list of over the last 2 years. Work on that project will be sometime next year, possibly early spring.

>>Download Links (MEGA):

(2.68gb)

(2.66gb)

(2.69gb)

>>Android APK and Compressed Options (MEGA): (the 'c' in the version just means "compressed", has same content as 1.6 above)

(1.26gb)

(1.24gb)

(1.26gb)

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
btw, I like this story so far, and I know how its like to loose you mom to cancer, my mom had a very rare and very aggressive bone cancer, its been 23yrs but still bothers me, the drs gave her 6months to live, and then the cancer took her within a week, I didnt even get the chance to talk to her or say my goodbye's, or tell her I love her

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
Is Ch.1 and Ch.2 any different on SubscribeStar than the version that's available here? Want to know before I go downloading one of them.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Is Ch.1 and Ch.2 any different on SubscribeStar than the version that's available here? Want to know before I go downloading one of them.
No. And... I mean... you're here. You can always just download it right here too since both latest versions are public and available here too.

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
No. And... I mean... you're here. You can always just download it right here too since both latest versions are public and available here too.
Right, okay. I didn't know if this was the Patreon version and the SubscribeStar version would be different.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes