4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Haha, wow. Well, it's probably a good thing I am a little drunk right now (or maybe not?)...
Just been drinking with some friends this evening and decided to check through my sites. Now let me reply to some posts here.

Again, please note... I know I usually try to remain professional, cordial, etc., but I have been drinking and perhaps I 'aim to misbehave'.

Yep, you're definitely new to my little world. There will NEVER be any incest in ANY game I do, EVER. I hate it. Incest in like 1000's of games out there, I have nothing new to write about incest that hasn't already been written. Camilla is getting her own game... follow me and watch my posts and you'll find out all kinds of neat stuff because I tell everything.

And now you... Listen, death...ripper (fun name) - I can see that you're quite taken with Serenity. I mean, you posted TWELVE replies to my last post in here. Now that's devotion right there! :D
Anyway, to answer your question, if I have the question right - its rather hard to understand what you're asking here but I take it as you expect one update per month? Anyone else see it that way? So the answer to that is never. I will never be able to give you an update to the game with only 30 days to develop it. This ain't no 'cookie cutter' process I'm using here. I actually write a story and render a new image to at least every other line of dialog here. In 30 days, I guess I could give you... Half an update? Nah, that's no fun.

Yes, you are definitely wrong. If that old poll I did way back earlier in the year is all you're going by, obviously you don't see what I see.

Ah, so you have elected the way of arrogance. You arrogantly make a statement like that - based on what exactly? LOL This is honestly my favorite reply from you tonight! :D
Seriously though dude... Based on the responses I HAVE RECEIVED, Last Human has been extremely well received. I have probably a very equal number of followers to both Last Human and Serenity. If (and I'll quote you exactly here) "Noone care about Last Human" you think I would keep doing it?? Really? Have you any idea how much work I put into that? I mean come on! You honestly think I don't listen to people and I just choose to "do it anyway" just because? Last Human is something I WANT to do. I honestly wouldn't give two fucks if the entirety of F95 hated LH (highly unlikely but hey, just being as clear as I can here). I would still do it if a single person loved it. As it turns out, I gained a lot more followers from people opposite you - those who didn't like Serenity actually liked Last Human! Isn't that great! :)

Never, EVER have I forced anyone to like or play anything by me. I did the work and put my art out there and people either like and accept it, or they do not. If you don't like LH, great! Sorry to say - you are very much outnumbered based on my information. I like how you finish this comment off with "this is just my oppinion" (um, it's "opinion" btw haha).

I don't need to 'do a new pool'. I have had enough feedback on LH that I know exactly where I stand with it. The only people that "HATE" Last Human are the ones who played it, hated it, and moved on. Not sat in my "SERENITY" thread and beat a dead horse about it. I don't care if you hate it. Great! So watch my Serenity thread (if you still like me after all this LMAO) and just wait for Serenity updates and quit whining about how long it takes to update. I did say (even in my release post) that this update took "a LOT longer than normal". It isn't like I just take 9 months to do every update. Give me a break.

Well, I'm a little drunk right now, I admit it. I'm showing my ass tonight and that's okay. People show me their asses all the time. With that said... there is no compromise. Look - this is how this works (just so we're clear): I work on Serenity, it USUALLY takes around 2 months to complete the update. When that is released, I work on Last Human. That first update took 3 months, but should normally take 2 months. Understand that the first release of LH took longer because I had to create a lot of new scenery from scratch... actually, there is probably no point in going into all that with you because it sounds to me like you have absolutely no idea what it actually takes and how much work goes into creating these things. Suffice to say, this latest Serenity update was an abnormally long development time. Even at 4 months, I am STILL DOING MUCH FASTER THAN MANY OTHER DEVS FOR MANY OTHER GAMES OUT THERE. <<< Read that again, however many times it takes. And make no mistake, even with them taking longer than me, I still do more images than most of them so yeah... it takes a bit longer.

This has to be a prank right? cryoxxx did you put him up to this? :D Anyway, yes... I AM the dev! And I do know better. It's great that you're finally starting to catch on! You're getting the hang of this now. And no, I cannot guarantee a certain number of months between updates - NO dev can do that unless they're using AI and/or have a TEAM of people working with them. I am just me.

So, these last 3 posts, I'm not sure if you're now praising Serenity or... hell I honestly have no idea what you just said in any of that. I don't mean that in a mean way... I just don't really know what you're trying to say.

I don't often go to this length in replying to people. And yeah, I could have gone on about my night and not bothered. But, unlike some devs out there, I do like to interact with people. And hopefully you were a good sport about this Death_Ripper
I did have a few drinks this evening. I meant most (or at least some of) this in fun. I may come in here in the morning and delete this post when thinking more clearly so you guys better copy/paste it while you can tonight :D

Okay, there's more fun shit to do right now than this (I mean, wife in bed naked, what the hell am I even doing in here? :D )
Seriously though... enjoy the holiday weekend Death_Ripper. And leave the development times to me. Just be patient bro and let me work my art. I give you as much info and preview images as I can in between meanwhile. You may not like that, but it's the best I've got. Take care my friend ;)
Crush my dreams man. She's such a babe RIP.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
RIP on Camilla. I will say from a purely practical matter it makes no sense to dedicate a game to a character within a game that is already sharing a update schedule with another game. On that realm I would at least wait till serenity is done. I would also say that honestly kind of would be happy just to see the MC and Camilla be able to visit one another in a family way and not just sent into their own space worlds. Side note though kind of do not think Camilla is the MC real sister nor that mom the real mom so might be able to not make it incest.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yep, you're definitely new to my little world. There will NEVER be any incest in ANY game I do, EVER. I hate it. Incest in like 1000's of games out there, I have nothing new to write about incest that hasn't already been written. Camilla is getting her own game... follow me and watch my posts and you'll find out all kinds of neat stuff because I tell everything.
That's a real bummer about Camilla. I'll be skipping her game due to the whole female protagonist bit...honestly not loving this update due to the perspective shift either.

Oh well, always hope for the next update. Merry Christmas to you.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Crush my dreams man. She's such a babe RIP.
RIP on Camilla. I will say from a purely practical matter it makes no sense to dedicate a game to a character within a game that is already sharing a update schedule with another game. On that realm I would at least wait till serenity is done. I would also say that honestly kind of would be happy just to see the MC and Camilla be able to visit one another in a family way and not just sent into their own space worlds. Side note though kind of do not think Camilla is the MC real sister nor that mom the real mom so might be able to not make it incest.
That's a real bummer about Camilla. I'll be skipping her game due to the whole female protagonist bit...honestly not loving this update due to the perspective shift either.

Oh well, always hope for the next update. Merry Christmas to you.
Guys, relax...
Jamestown77 - I have no intention of creating the game about Camilla before Serenity Chapter 2 has ended.
Cernunnos. - Camilla will not be the protagonist. You will be the protag (just not the same 'MC' as Serenity).

I said that I had 'plans' for a game about Camilla. I have some great ideas about how to pull it off. It will actually have choices that matter too (at least that is the plan). It will include Shade and Samantha for sure, but possibly other characters. And yes, Mom and 'MC' from Serenity will visit her as family. And yes, she is his real sister, and that is his real Mom.

You guys really shouldn't try to read ahead. Just because something looks like it isn't going to go your way doesn't mean that is how it is going to be. Like I said, relax. Just enjoy the story. Every girl you see in Serenity will be seen again through to the end. That isn't a spoiler, that is a given. ;)

Reactions: Mr.Andrael

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Guys, relax...
Jamestown77 - I have no intention of creating the game about Camilla before Serenity Chapter 2 has ended.
Cernunnos. - Camilla will not be the protagonist. You will be the protag (just not the same 'MC' as Serenity).

I said that I had 'plans' for a game about Camilla. I have some great ideas about how to pull it off. It will actually have choices that matter too (at least that is the plan). It will include Shade and Samantha for sure, but possibly other characters. And yes, Mom and 'MC' from Serenity will visit her as family. And yes, she is his real sister, and that is his real Mom.

You guys really shouldn't try to read ahead. Just because something looks like it isn't going to go your way doesn't mean that is how it is going to be. Like I said, relax. Just enjoy the story. Every girl you see in Serenity will be seen again through to the end. That isn't a spoiler, that is a given. ;)
I will pay you if you add Camilla as a love interest btw. I love your game but as a complete degenerate I would like this added. A one time large payment of course.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I do like Serenity and played since on of the first releases of Ch1. Thank you again for this beautiful world.

I'm also sad about the statements N2 made regarding Cammie and Karen, but I accept it. No need to ride that train once again.

What I didn't like in this update, and it was already mentioned, the move to a multi protagonist game by having Rin as POV. In my eyes it wasn't really necessary and annoyed me a little, because of the creation of Last Human. I normally don't play multi and female protag games. I just don't like them and can't really immerse myself into the POV of a female character. I will still stick around for future releases in hope, that this was the only instance with a different POV. Other than this, at least for me, negativ part, the progression was as good as in the first part of Ch2. N2 managed quite nicely to keep the balance and transition between the two releases. The waiting was worth it, also the fact, that I needed to restart. (No saves left, my own fault.)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I do like Serenity and played since on of the first releases of Ch1. Thank you again for this beautiful world.

I'm also sad about the statements N2 made regarding Cammie and Karen, but I accept it. No need to ride that train once again.

What I didn't like in this update, and it was already mentioned, the move to a multi protagonist game by having Rin as POV. In my eyes it wasn't really necessary and annoyed me a little, because of the creation of Last Human. I normally don't play multi and female protag games. I just don't like them and can't really immerse myself into the POV of a female character. I will still stick around for future releases in hope, that this was the only instance with a different POV. Other than this, at least for me, negativ part, the progression was as good as in the first part of Ch2. N2 managed quite nicely to keep the balance and transition between the two releases. The waiting was worth it, also the fact, that I needed to restart. (No saves left, my own fault.)
Let me stress this one last time... the story from Rin's perspective was just that. It was a one-time thing I wanted to do. There will never be 'multi protags' in any of my projects (I don't like that either). It was a very small part of the update and I really didn't see that it hurt anything at all just to see things from her perspective for a short bit. Anyway, there won't be any more like that. I wanted to do it, I did, and I liked it. But perhaps I stand alone on that (and that's okay).

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Let me stress this one last time... the story from Rin's perspective was just that. It was a one-time thing I wanted to do. There will never be 'multi protags' in any of my projects (I don't like that either). It was a very small part of the update and I really didn't see that it hurt anything at all just to see things from her perspective for a short bit. Anyway, there won't be any more like that. I wanted to do it, I did, and I liked it. But perhaps I stand alone on that (and that's okay).
Nah, it was fine imho. Ofc I have the advantage of getting easily immersed into male or female characters.

Enjoyed the latest release and looking forward to your next updates!

Reactions: N2TheFire

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It's alright, just because I didn't like it (and maybe a small amount of other people, too), doesn't automatically mean that it was a bad thing to do. In the end it's always your game and you do your thing. Your first and only customer and fan you HAVE to satisfy is YOURSELF. If other customers/fans are satisfied, then that's good, if not, then they'll find another game. Like I said, only that small part was a little difficult for me, but it's still overall a very good story with deep characters and therefor worth to stick around. I mean, I came to F95 for the sex scenes in VNs and stayed for the deep stories I found in some of them. Yours is one them. And I'm grateful, like I said, for your beautiful world. The POV change was unexpected for me and threw me off, yes, but at least, here it's nothing that breaks my commitment to stick around for your stories. And it won't stop me from spreading the word to other people, that have a similiar taste.

Now there is only one thing left to say: I wish you a good start into 2023 and hope to see much more next year! Thank you for taking your time, reading and answering to my comment(s)/rant(s)(?).

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's alright, just because I didn't like it (and maybe a small amount of other people, too), doesn't automatically mean that it was a bad thing to do. In the end it's always your game and you do your thing. Your first and only customer and fan you HAVE to satisfy is YOURSELF. If other customers/fans are satisfied, then that's good, if not, then they'll find another game. Like I said, only that small part was a little difficult for me, but it's still overall a very good story with deep characters and therefor worth to stick around. I mean, I came to F95 for the sex scenes in VNs and stayed for the deep stories I found in some of them. Yours is one them. And I'm grateful, like I said, for your beautiful world. The POV change was unexpected for me and threw me off, yes, but at least, here it's nothing that breaks my commitment to stick around for your stories. And it won't stop me from spreading the word to other people, that have a similiar taste.

Now there is only one thing left to say: I wish you a good start into 2023 and hope to see much more next year! Thank you for taking your time, reading and answering to my comment(s)/rant(s)(?).
No, thank YOU buddy :)
I like to keep in contact with everyone as much as I am able. And I apologize to anyone in here if I've gotten a bit too defensive sometimes, I need to chill out with that shit. Being a dev for one of these things, we get responses that are across the spectrum from beautiful comments to extremely ugly ones. Anyway, thanks for sticking around :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CamaroFan432

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
ill be honest i liked the Rin pov it was different, i found it a interesting thing to experience

• Red Heart

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
No, thank YOU buddy :)
I like to keep in contact with everyone as much as I am able. And I apologize to anyone in here if I've gotten a bit too defensive sometimes, I need to chill out with that shit. Being a dev for one of these things, we get responses that are across the spectrum from beautiful comments to extremely ugly ones. Anyway, thanks for sticking around :)
I also would like to apologize, because reading my first comment now, I was a bit too harsh in hindsight. I appriciate every dev that interacts with his community and is open to feedback and critic. In some cases I just don't find the right words and no ending and sound like an biased asshole, who wants devs to comply. But that will never be the case, because I expect only one thing: honesty. In my eyes, you being defensive after my comment wasn't that big of a deal. And I'm glad you didn't take it personal.

Sep 26, 2021
Found an error in the text for this update. On the boat after Mike and the girls are finished eating, Lili refers to Triss as Trina.

EDIT: Found an 'arguement' in the text as well
EDIT2: 'decypher'

Last edited:

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
Well i haven't played last human yet and i will, but i did see you mentioning Rin in some adventure in last human. Does that mean she is going to cheat on the MC of serenity. If that is the case then i would like to see an option to remove her permanently from the harem, after all i don't like sharing in that sense, even if i am playing both MC’s.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes