4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
I haven't played this before and am considering starting it, but am curious how bad the writing/event flow really is in Chapter 1. I expect devs to be hardest on themselves, just want a general feel for it, where is it worth waiting for a completed game in a year+? Or should i just dive right in, because the event/character development, even if flawed, still is done well enough to make sense of everything that comes after. Thanks for any replies/insights.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I haven't played this before and am considering starting it, but am curious how bad the writing/event flow really is in Chapter 1. I expect devs to be hardest on themselves, just want a general feel for it, where is it worth waiting for a completed game in a year+? Or should i just dive right in, because the event/character development, even if flawed, still is done well enough to make sense of everything that comes after. Thanks for any replies/insights.
A very good question. Some will tell you the first Chapter is bad. I am the dev and I can tell you that yes, the pacing is too fast and the writing isn't very good. However, most of those don't go any further and see the improvements I made as I learned and got a bit better. I have plans to go back and redo much of Chapter 1 to bring it to the same level as Chapter 2. Honestly, I would go through it. If my games have one thing going for them, its the music at least. And some of the more emotional scenes and music are in Chapter 1. Try it out and stick with it. If not, thanks for coming by :)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
A very good question. Some will tell you the first Chapter is bad. I am the dev and I can tell you that yes, the pacing is too fast and the writing isn't very good. However, most of those don't go any further and see the improvements I made as I learned and got a bit better. I have plans to go back and redo much of Chapter 1 to bring it to the same level as Chapter 2. Honestly, I would go through it. If my games have one thing going for them, its the music at least. And some of the more emotional scenes and music are in Chapter 1. Try it out and stick with it. If not, thanks for coming by :)
im one of the og players from chapter 1, and ive seen the improvements

Apr 2, 2023
Honestly, I don't think the writing is all that bad. There are far worse novel's, sandboxes and stories all over this site. Both stories are highly entertaining and thus far the usage of music is pretty spot on. I, thoroughly, enjoyed the first chapter and reread it on a regular basis much like I do with Last Human and I honestly hope that you continue the interconnection between both moving forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i wish thy would show more of Melody i wish she did not went back to her game world do u think next update she might come back ? :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this game constantly pops up on my search list and i'm always stop trying to download it when i read "forgiveness, and acceptance" in overview
is it one of those turn-the-other-cheek-pussy-MC game or i'm getting it wrong here? i detest forgiveness as a concept and with kinetic tag on top of it - not like there will be any choice to not be "forgiving and accepting"

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
i love your games so i have no complaints what so ever.. but i do wonder if you are ever going to include a Walkthrough in game or anything? .. =)

Edit: lol bit forgetful i guess.. yaaa no walkthrough needed.. and i didnt feel the need to delete my dumb comment so i just put this in here lol =) ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
if i was the Dev, I would find away to implement voices for the girls. Keep the texts but have the girls talk. just sitting here and reading everything gets boring. I'm at the point where I'm just skipping the first part because I played it in the past and just refreshing my mind.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes