4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Okay, the scene where Kat faces the wall in the shower was genuinely good in terms of quality and animation. Water sure has some magical effects on the quality of the skin. But the levitation scene... the animation was a bit weird and inconsistent and I hoped her head and face wouldn't be cut off at the top through most of the animation as I personally find the face to be the most important part of the scene to show, which also explains why I dislike from behind views. Once again the pubic hair, taste preference. I did confirm earlier that other character does not have it tho, something I overlooked as you tend to be blind to what you perceive as good when looking for the bad.

Apr 2, 2023
Okay, the scene where Kat faces the wall in the shower was genuinely good in terms of quality and animation. Water sure has some magical effects on the quality of the skin. But the levitation scene... the animation was a bit weird and inconsistent and I hoped her head and face wouldn't be cut off at the top through most of the animation as I personally find the face to be the most important part of the scene to show, which also explains why I dislike from behind views. Once again the pubic hair, taste preference. I did confirm earlier that other character does not have it tho, something I overlooked as you tend to be blind to what you perceive as good when looking for the bad.
Are you done? We get it you're not a fan you should have put all of your little notes into one cohesive thought.
de431171-e273-461f-9949-c8db6e548008_text.gif

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Are you done? We get it you're not a fan you should have put all of your little notes into one cohesive thought.
You didn't have to respond you know. Also I finally said something good and you had to snap back at me because I'm stubborn with the rest of it.

Anyone. Seems I'm done with ch2 for now. Didn't know there was only those 3 episodes so far.

Apr 2, 2023
You didn't have to respond you know. Also I finally said something good and you had to snap back at me because I'm stubborn with the rest of it.

Anyone. Seems I'm done with ch2 for now. Didn't know there was only those 3 episodes so far.
That wasn't a clap back. I don't clap back. I merely make statements. Being stubborn is fine but attempting to reiterate a point and by proxy coercing the author/developer into working your specific tastes into their story is something else entirely. The author has a Discord and there is also that neat little envelope next to the bell where you can continue to criticize their work. Or for the sake of redundancy read everything collect your thoughts and express yourself in a single post.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
For what its worth... stay away from that neat little envelope next to the bell please. I get enough criticism in there and mostly ignore it these days. People can be pretty ugly, to the point I get nervous when there is a message in there.

Anyway, he made his point and I've established that I can't do anything about it because I'm not going to rewrite and redraw shit just because one person doesn't like it. So let's just move on from it. Back to rendering for me now...

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That wasn't a clap back. I don't clap back. I merely make statements. Being stubborn is fine but attempting to reiterate a point and by proxy coercing the author/developer into working your specific tastes into their story is something else entirely. The author has a Discord and there is also that neat little envelope next to the bell where you can continue to criticize their work. Or for the sake of redundancy read everything collect your thoughts and express yourself in a single post.
You know what's funny? I am about to put together an animation right now and the first thing that came to mind when deciding on a position was doggy style. LMFAO :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes