CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Unless people complain again about something earlier in the script no. In the first release people complained they did understand the relationship screens and I has messages about other things in the base script that caused people problems to I had to make a bunch of changes.
This makes sense. I like the game, but not enough to restart every time. I am liking several of the storyline starts, so looking forward to how it is developed.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This makes sense. I like the game, but not enough to restart every time. I am liking several of the storyline starts, so looking forward to how it is developed.
I am the same I always get annoyed when I play someone elses game and I have to keep starting over. If for some screwed up reason I have to change something in the base script later I will include a save to end of last updates content. My game is set up so people can change names and relations from the preferences screen so that would be all they need to do if it happens again and I include a save. I just hope it doesn't lol.

Reactions: amaiakagane

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Here are the typos I promised you. I missed them. It was after 4 am. Too late or too early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Is that.0.6.5 version cuz it's not saying that
Well good question. SeveredRealms, did you just take those two files you gave me and re-release? Or is the .5 version something different? In other words did I actually port with the .5 version (just unofficially)?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hi there,
Here are the typos I promised you. I missed them. It was after 4 am. Too late or too early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohhh one in the myscreens huh oh shaddy you miss spelled something lmao... as for the rest I do believe I found all those between last night and this morning. the op links have been updated earlier with a full pre-patched bug checked and shit ton of typos fixed version. ther where a lot more typos then you have listed such as a bunch of your/you're ones and some others as well. Thanks for helping and I will keep you in mind when the next script is ready.

now I have to deal with my oldest. she called asked to borrow my shovel and pick axe cause it seems her lizard died....
told her it would be a bit cause I have to go to my mine to get the pick axe.
but dad you don't have a mine. . .
nor do I have a pick axe dear lmao

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well good question. SeveredRealms, did you just take those two files you gave me and re-release? Or is the .5 version something different? In other words did I actually port with the .5 version (just unofficially)?
I dont touch those someone else does the android and compression stuff.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Ohhh one in the myscreens huh oh shaddy you miss spelled something lmao... as for the rest I do believe I found all those between last night and this morning. the op links have been updated earlier with a full pre-patched bug checked and shit ton of typos fixed version. ther where a lot more typos then you have listed such as a bunch of your/you're ones and some others as well. Thanks for helping and I will keep you in mind when the next script is ready.

now I have to deal with my oldest. she called asked to borrow my shovel and pick axe cause it seems her lizard died....
told her it would be a bit cause I have to go to my mine to get the pick axe.
but dad you don't have a mine. . .
nor do I have a pick axe dear lmao
your/you're A spell checker is never going to find those. They are both correct. It depends on the context.

I just have to ask is the ground so hard where you live that a spade will not work?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Did you just package up these two files and re-release as 0.0.6.5?
no i went through the entire script, myscreens, options and also changed how the relations show up then repacked it and uploaded all new zip files for pc and mac

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
your/you're A spell checker is never going to find those. They are both correct. It depends on the context.

I just have to ask is the ground so hard where you live that a spade will not work?
i live in just south of st louis and where we are the ground is clay and hard as concrete.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
originally we are from Vermont born and raised but we moved here 14 years ago to give our daughters better opportunities and also get away from asshole child molesting family members

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes