SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Tags updated to current content. I added cheating cause technically that is what Lily has been doing on the king with the mc and I also added male dom cause of the kings actions in the throne room there is also plenty of teasing some stripping and even big tits for you all to get a glimpse of. The virgin tag because Kahlan, Gabriella, Isabella and Erin are all virgins and 3 of those 4 have lewd content already.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ohhhhh whats happening... Whats rendering frames ohhhhh fucking tease..... yes I got some issues I had been having with daz cleared up. No I can't let ya all see what's rendering cause will it would ruin the fun. But work has begun on the first of 3 animations for the scene. I have also created a new LI character that will be coming in part 2. 1632523950236.png

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I just played through this and didn't like it very much

Characters
MC (the crown prince) is basically Batman, the White Knight of Gotham, and perfect in every way.
MC's father (the king) is a deranged comic-book villain, and terrible in every way.
The rest of MC's female family (including random girls he picked up from the street and their mothers) only care about pleasing him and being part of his harem.
MC's uncle and knights all seem extremely loyal and follow him without question.
...it's very boring.

Presentation
The renders in the beginning are pretty atrocious - caricature-like facial expressions and strangely blurry images.
Later on this gets a lot better, but it's still just average.
Many minor side character use the exact same model - which is a bit lazy.
In terms of sound it isn't good either.
Even after fixing the bug of multiple tracks playing at the same time (just save and reload) the same boring track plays through the entirety of the game and there are no different tracks for different situations.
Animations are slightly better than average, but nothing special.

Story/Writing
The story itself is actually quite interesting.
The problem is it currently consists of 95% incest filler-content and stops right before confronting to king.
Said filler content is basically just text praising the MC and a few sex scenes.
The writing feels a bit unnatural - like a little girl making their Ken and Barbie doll say things to each other.

Overall I would just give this 2-3 stars and forget about it, but I'll give it another chance in the next version because I want to see what happens with the king and the crown prince.
Characters
MC (the crown prince) is basically Batman, the White Knight of Gotham, and perfect in every way.

(Never liked Batman or watched any of the movies cause I didnt care enough to watch it after working 12 hours days for the last 30 years so I have no clue how he acted.)

MC's father (the king) is a deranged comic-book villain, and terrible in every way.

(Never read a comic book though I did read many novels but they didnt have them fancy little drawings to waste space better used for words.)

The rest of MC's female family (including random girls he picked up from the street and their mothers) only care about pleasing him and being part of his harem.

(Probably should have left them in the hands of their father to be traded like cattle or sent to whore houses... instead of showing he cared and had compassion, then they would not have liked the mc as much.)

MC's uncle and knights all seem extremely loyal and follow him without question.
...it's very boring.

(Again he cares for his people and treats them as equals unlike their current ruler that just wants to order them around and lord over them while letting others rape murder and pillage the people of the realm.)

Presentation
The renders in the beginning are pretty atrocious - caricature-like facial expressions and strangely blurry images.

(Called the learning process for someone that has never used the program and found help along the way and and instead of slowing down and redoing things now i will go over them later and redo those needing work. This also has part to do with my hardware as well.)

Later on this gets a lot better, but it's still just average.
Many minor side character use the exact same model - which is a bit lazy.

(I know assets are cheap and I am without a job due to a permanent injury that cost me my job that so I can't afford to make everyone have there own model.)

In terms of sound it isn't good either.
Even after fixing the bug of multiple tracks playing at the same time (just save and reload) the same boring track plays through the entirety of the game and there are no different tracks for different situations.

(I will be removing the music as most people turn it off anyway in these and I was just trying to get at least a little abient sound in the game)

Animations are slightly better than average, but nothing special.

(Again still learning and at least unlike other devs they are actual animations instead of 5 or 10 repeating frames.)

Story/Writing
The story itself is actually quite interesting.
The problem is it currently consists of 95% incest filler-content and stops right before confronting to king.

(It is a incest based game and I am trying to learn the programing while getting content out as fast as I can while still trying to have some sort of RL with my family.)

Said filler content is basically just text praising the MC and a few sex scenes.

(Could be worse and have nothing but a slow burn for the first 3 chapters and on that note I will cancel the next animated sex scene so you get more story and less sex.)

The writing feels a bit unnatural - like a little girl making their Ken and Barbie doll say things to each other.

(I will take a break from writing anymore till after I have gone to my daughters and conferred with my grand daughters dolls on how best to proceed with the next part of the game.)

Overall I would just give this 2-3 stars and forget about it, but I'll give it another chance in the next version because I want to see what happens with the king and the crown prince.

(Since you enjoyed it so much 1 star is all you need for it since you gave me this awesome review that alone is worth 5 stars.)
(Please note everyone I tend to write shit I most likely should not write when I am tired and I have been up since 5 am and its now 3am all while trying to render close to 100 images for the next scene in the game and a animation. So if I sound like a dick I am probably being one. It happens when your doing all you can with what you know how to do then see someone leave a nice lovely review. I have played some really shitty first releases and never put the devs work down like this guy and instead try to encourage them with suggestions. with that said I am heading off to get a couple hour sleep while my pc works for the next 5 hours rendering out another part of a animation.)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
And here I thought ya know today is a good day.... birds are chirping wife is at work so its nice and quiet in the house...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my game has ghosts... run everyone..ahhhhhhhh... fucking daz being dumb again.. dont worry the render are coming out fineeeeeeeee.. stupid fucking program. . .
1632601754818.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Quick question since there is no incest patch, does it already have the relations set to that or do we choose relations when starting the game?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Quick question since there is no incest patch, does it already have the relations set to that or do we choose relations when starting the game?
all taken care of for those here on the forum. just set your name and any nicknames you wish to use. the family relations themselves are done. on a side note if you do not for some reason want them related you can change it to what ever you want.

Reactions: simple_human

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey everyone, I wanted to update you all. I have put this off already due to the glowing personal attack on me and my game in the reviews section. This person tried to get to myself and one other in various threads then in this thread yesterday. A mod removed the stuff in this thread but supposedly can not do anything about the utter tear down and spoiler filled review. There was nothing at all in that review the could constitute a review unless people consider bashing a review. He could not get away with hurting me in the thread so he attacked my game.

This game so far has roughly a little over 1.5 in game days. The family has been together over 22 years aka the mc's age. Having a harem is a known tradition. Erin has been with him for over a month and between saving her and treating her with care and respect she fell for him in that time... None of this is unreasonable. The twins have been after him since they where preteens again not unreasonable for them to want him even more now they are of age. Lily did not start something with the mc until events that happened a few years ago... Also those same events are what set the king off... All yet to be explained when I do their backstories which it seems to people like him I need to do in less then a day instead of during the story.

These people are not fucking Vikings and I also I did originally have this set in the middle ages but I could not find assets that didnt come from fucking cartoon worlds or I just plain can not afford them So I used what I could and converted my story to take place in a dystopian future. That doesnt mean society as a whole falls apart. some people need to stop watching mad max and relating it to every possible future after a apocalypses.

The mc's home and power systems...... ASSETS there are next to none for power generation unless you want me to use futuristic shit that wont fit at all. I have been looking for some sort of building with something that could be used as a hydrothermal types of power generation. they are fairly low maintenance and the system in place was built right before the cataclysm started and I had planned on showing something in part 2 but again it seems I need to do all this in 1.5 game days. I should also note the mc's home also has solar panels on the roof... ohhh yeah gotta show them asap too it seems. The house itself as stated in the game took the mc over 2 years to restore and he had just finished the pool area before the game started. there are also other homes close by the mc has started to restore.

I really dont know why I am even explaining any of this or why that review that has been reported by a few people now has not been removed. He attacked me plain and simple and here I am trying to defend myself when I should not have to I guess. Maybe more need to make complaints till a mod removes it I dont know but I have had posts removed for a lotttttttttt less then what that person did and been told i was personally attacking someone when offering advice and not being a dick about it while doing it. Ok I need to just fucking stop writing.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oh hey I wanted to clarify something from that lovely review... Erin isn't and never was wearing a maid outfit let alone a French one... just a simple dress and some boots. I did add a head piece just cause I thought it would look cute but I removed it before she was seen again since it looked like shit. that and she isn't a maid just wants to help out around the house since ya know the mc did let her stay after he saved her from rapists and she had no where to go. 1633045036843.png

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Relax dude. Normally, I wouldn't drop a low star review on a newish game, but seeing as you can't take any criticism and replied with some major passive aggressiveness to that other guy's critique, I left it as a review instead of a post. I leave many good, meh, and bad reviews. Don't take it personally. If you guys are itching for that facepalm brigade, do it on this post since you can't facepalm reviews. Cheers!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I just stumbled on your game. I have to admit I kind of like the tongue in cheek blend of modern and medieval technology. Flip flops, architectural glass, indoor showers, steel body armor and swords. Very entertaining. Love the women. The writing is kind of fun too. Very very fun to play. Don't let the critics get you down. At this point I've played or am playing more than 250 of these games, and you've got a winner here so far. Stick with your vision and all will be great.

Thanks for a very enjoyable and entertaining game! Best of luck I'll be waiting for your update.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Hey everyone, I wanted to update you all. I have put this off already due to the glowing personal attack on me and my game in the reviews section. This person tried to get to myself and one other in various threads then in this thread yesterday. A mod removed the stuff in this thread but supposedly can not do anything about the utter tear down and spoiler filled review. There was nothing at all in that review the could constitute a review unless people consider bashing a review. He could not get away with hurting me in the thread so he attacked my game.

This game so far has roughly a little over 1.5 in game days. The family has been together over 22 years aka the mc's age. Having a harem is a known tradition. Erin has been with him for over a month and between saving her and treating her with care and respect she fell for him in that time... None of this is unreasonable. The twins have been after him since they where preteens again not unreasonable for them to want him even more now they are of age. Lily did not start something with the mc until events that happened a few years ago... Also those same events are what set the king off... All yet to be explained when I do their backstories which it seems to people like him I need to do in less then a day instead of during the story.

These people are not fucking Vikings and I also I did originally have this set in the middle ages but I could not find assets that didnt come from fucking cartoon worlds or I just plain can not afford them So I used what I could and converted my story to take place in a dystopian future. That doesnt mean society as a whole falls apart. some people need to stop watching mad max and relating it to every possible future after a apocalypses.

The mc's home and power systems...... ASSETS there are next to none for power generation unless you want me to use futuristic shit that wont fit at all. I have been looking for some sort of building with something that could be used as a hydrothermal types of power generation. they are fairly low maintenance and the system in place was built right before the cataclysm started and I had planned on showing something in part 2 but again it seems I need to do all this in 1.5 game days. I should also note the mc's home also has solar panels on the roof... ohhh yeah gotta show them asap too it seems. The house itself as stated in the game took the mc over 2 years to restore and he had just finished the pool area before the game started. there are also other homes close by the mc has started to restore.

I really dont know why I am even explaining any of this or why that review that has been reported by a few people now has not been removed. He attacked me plain and simple and here I am trying to defend myself when I should not have to I guess. Maybe more need to make complaints till a mod removes it I dont know but I have had posts removed for a lotttttttttt less then what that person did and been told i was personally attacking someone when offering advice and not being a dick about it while doing it. Ok I need to just fucking stop writing.
just wanted to say im loving your game that you are making ignore the dicks that say shit about you or the game looking forward to the next update

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes