Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The description - overview is flawed, should we take into accunt what really takes place in the game.

But dev is adamant to tell us another king ravaged the very people you are trying to protect.
I'm not sure why you quoted me. My post had nothing to do with NTR...

Also "
another king plow all of your most dear people in the whole
wide universe.

" never happened. The LI's in this game have not been (sexually) touched by anyone else so idk what point you're trying to make here.
What does that mean to you, I wonder ?!?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The description - overview is flawed, should we take into accunt what really takes place in the game.

But dev is adamant to tell us another king ravaged the very people you are trying to protect.

so ravage the lands ... means to you that the people were getting sexually assaulted/raped/fucked etc etc ?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021

well i am one of NTR haters and trust me if i will see something like NTR i will be first to leave patreon :D

but i dont think that this will be issue with this DEV and his game :)

still interesting point of view

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The overview did make me filled with disgust and I do want to reach into the screen and do ..
all of the things dev wants me to by playing this game:
I also plan to make you feel contempt, hate and just plain reach through the screen to strangle some characters.

The overview of some ashole rvaging the people I care about is tied into what is implied in the WARNING dev put under that overview:

WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS ELEMENTS SOME MIGHT FIND CONTROVERSIAL
(Abuse, degradation of women in my story.) There will never be scenes or things like rape as I personally can't and I won't make them period but there may be instances of it being implied in a backstory somewhere. The character(s) are not treated this way by the hero of my story. He is just that the hero that removes them from the people /places. These things have or are happening.

So .. it could be anything ... What I immagine is getting to exact revenge on that other king for all of his wrong doing, like any other goody two shoes boy scout superman fan out there.

so ravage the lands ... means to you that the people were getting sexually assaulted/raped/fucked etc etc ?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
starting NTR discusion on NON-NTR game? :D
Not really per say just talking about how some tags are misused or misread. I have even talked about this particular tag in regard to this game. I have sat down with my wife and 2 of my daughters and then talked with a couple other devs. The intention of having choices for the girls coming into the game could very easily have some twat screaming ntr because if the player choose not to pursue a girl my intention was to have a few small parts of the story and a final part where the girl went on to live a life like any normal person would but we have pretty much all agreed some moron would scream ntr so I am now looking at a different set up.
As this is a harem game and for reasons I can say the best way to handle it would be having all girls in some way part of the harem. I thought about doing a vote where you all decide how much content certain girls get instead of doing hard choice of not having them in the harem. This eliminates the girls having a life without the mc and the chance some twat cries ntr. This is all something I am still thinking about and feedback could be useful.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
well to be fair it realy happened in pillaging ( to think that kings have army of grace knighs are only in faritailes....it was mostly new recrutes from willages with pikes in times of war) and practicaly nobody could stop this from happening....

May 14, 2020

Your people = citizens of the lands you will be king of. Your people != LI. Even if half your population gets raped, as long as they don't touch LI's its not NTR. Is this that difficult to understand?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Not really per say just talking about how some tags are misused or misread. I have even talked about this particular tag in regard to this game. I have sat down with my wife and 2 of my daughters and then talked with a couple other devs. The intention of having choices for the girls coming into the game could very easily have some twat screaming ntr because if the player choose not to pursue a girl my intention was to have a few small parts of the story and a final part where the girl went on to live a life like any normal person would but we have pretty much all agreed some moron would scream ntr so I am now looking at a different set up.
As this is a harem game and for reasons I can say the best way to handle it would be having all girls in some way part of the harem. I thought about doing a vote where you all decide how much content certain girls get instead of doing hard choice of not having them in the harem. This eliminates the girls having a life without the mc and the chance some twat cries ntr. This is all something I am still thinking about and feedback could be useful.
Well why would be MC interested in girl which is not in his harem and have her own life? or player to see what is happening in her life?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The fact of the matter is this:

If someone is introduced into the story to steal your love interest,
like he / she / whatever greabs her by the pussy and gets her for themselves,
then we and MC would appreciate NOT HAVING TO SEE any scene of that fkker having his way because he stole our girl.

If MC is not pursuing the particular girl, WE AND MC WOULD LIKE TO NOT BREAK INTO THAT GIRL HOUSE AND WATCH HER GET PLOWED BY SOME LOOSER WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Well why would be MC interested in girl which is not in his harem and have her own life? or player to see what is happening in her life?
In real life, do you only care about those you fuck? Do you not care how a friend is living? Im not even sure what the question is tbh.
tHIS GAME IS A WORK OF LOVE ... POURING YOUR AND OUR TIME INTO SOMETHING ENJOYABLE AND NOT INTO SOMETIHNG DESPICABLE WOULD BE A WIN+WIN FOR EVERYONE.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Considering the talks I have had with my family and other devs. Combined with the comments today have sealed how Severed will be written. Now wen the time comes I will need to figure out how to do polls in the thread. These polls will be public where all can vote not just supporters. Due to the scale of the Li's (over 20 plus by game end) Coding and scripting every one in or out would become a nightmare. So the polls will be used to decide how much content a new girl gets. If she is well liked she will of course get more content. That should be simple enough. As more get added I will start randomizing when they show up.
the banner already shows the "current" cast and they all need to get time with the mc at some point. This next update I am working on one of them gets time with the mc and I am also introducing another as well as mentioning 2 more that will be coming in part 2. Though they are not the only girls coming in part 2.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Considering the talks I have had with my family and other devs. Combined with the comments today have sealed how Severed will be written. Now wen the time comes I will need to figure out how to do polls in the thread. These polls will be public where all can vote not just supporters. Due to the scale of the Li's (over 20 plus by game end) Coding and scripting every one in or out would become a nightmare. So the polls will be used to decide how much content a new girl gets. If she is well liked she will of course get more content. That should be simple enough. As more get added I will start randomizing when they show up.
the banner already shows the "current" cast and they all need to get time with the mc at some point. This next update I am working on one of them gets time with the mc and I am also introducing another as well as mentioning 2 more that will be coming in part 2. Though they are not the only girls coming in part 2.
I like the game so far and the current LI's, all power to the twins, i hope we can make them our queens and not the older sister... but i really hope u don't take on too much with over 20 Li's.
Most games with that many LI's, tend to get worse as more and more LI's get introduced, barely time to flesh out the characters, too less screentime, updates or several where u get no content with the girls u like, not enough time with main cast etc.

Reactions: Orlox

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I like the game so far and the current LI's, all power to the twins, i hope we can make them our queens and not the older sister... but i really hope u don't take on too much with over 20 Li's.
Most games with that many LI's, tend to get worse as more and more LI's get introduced, barely time to flesh out the characters, too less screentime, updates or several where u get no content with the girls u like, not enough time with main cast etc.
i think that he will discover this alone with voting :D

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I totally understand what your saying when it comes to too many girls. There is another game I was supporting for a long time I wont name it but some of the girls from the very start only has a passing mention to introduce them and now a few years later still have next to no screen time and every update instead of working on the massive amount of girls he/she has the dev brings in more 'side" girls. I stopped supporting when the dev brought in a whore house and gave the player no choice to keep one of the #1 main girls out of it. None of that shit will happen if I can avoid it and no fucking girls will be put in a whore house. I have already done just the opposite and saved one from ending up like that and taken one out before she was forced to do anything in a whore house. That to me is how a harem game should work.

As for keeping enough content I am going to try to set up something like a calendar of sorts. Think of it the way killer7 does MNF mc wakes up a little time with the fam then a little time with other girls maybe a couple different ones each time then end of day back with the fam and something with one or more family girls by nights end.

As for queens this isnt highlander there can be more then one :p Twins and Kahlan will of course along with some others. Lily really wont be per say but she will be behind the mc in more of a support type.... well when she isnt trying to be kinky that is... :p . I know one thing no one has even mentioned yet and was in the last release.... A very important person to the mc in all ways.....
day122af4.png

May 14, 2020
I totally understand what your saying when it comes to too many girls. There is another game I was supporting for a long time I wont name it but some of the girls from the very start only has a passing mention to introduce them and now a few years later still have next to no screen time and every update instead of working on the massive amount of girls he/she has the dev brings in more 'side" girls.
I forgot the name but I think I know which game you're talking about -_-.

I think with what you've said you'll do just fine.
Also sometimes I'm jealous of the dev of games I'm playing, why you ask? Because the story gets interesting, the update ends, no one know what will happen next... except for the dev :p But that would be a positive thing considering the story gets me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As for queens this isnt highlander there can be more then one :p Twins and Kahlan will of course along with some others. Lily really wont be per say but she will be behind the mc in more of a support type.... well when she isnt trying to be kinky that is... :p . I know one thing no one has even mentioned yet and was in the last release.... A very important person to the mc in all ways.....
Well how should i say this best...:whistle:
source.gif

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes