jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
There is more to the MC then even he understands (for now) In the next update the goddess will play a part in the MCs life it will be a small part for now but very important.

Can't comment on why yet. But Kahlan is the MC's shadow and right hand.

They will soon fear him and try to build alliances against him.

The connection is due to his lineage cant say anymore yet.

If we were playing hot and cold you might get burned :p

Evie is going to be tempted but will not be jumping right into his bed for a while. She will be shown again in a awkward situation in the coming update. She will also have peer pressure from Erin and Lily. Lily especially will well be Lily. Though the mc will have other issues with the realm and other girls to deal with soon enough as well.

It's meant to be a "dress" armor for special occasions not battle armor like the personal guards wear. He also is at a higher training then the guards and hates heavy armor because it restricts movement but we will see him in better armor now and then. As the game progresses other things will come into play. See your guess at the hot and cold game :p

I will have to go back and look at the erin scene. I know due to limitations with her original model I had to convert her to a gen8 and I probably fucked up on her outfit thank you for pointing it out and I will make note of it.

I had other reasons for the twins hair change. Those braids I really wanted but turned into a nightmare with the posing each time I moved their heads I had to reposition something like 10 sections of each braid every times and with 4 braids it was a royal pain in the ass with my old video card lagging out while doing it so I tried a bunch of different hair styles and showed them to a couple people and they chose those two styles :)

thank you for taking the time to play it and the post. I am new to this and working solo while dealing with some health issues but I am slowly getting work done on this next update. It is just taking me too long cause I can not sit at my pc like I used to and only seem to get about a hour or so a day if my back doesn't go into hysterics cause I went and did something I shouldn't do aka try to be a normal functioning human lol
Haha that all sounds pretty good. I look forward to how the MC develops over future updates.

Regarding the dress armor, the dialog where the MC talks about how the armor was made for him made me think that it would be the armor he wears in battle, but what you said in regards to the MC hating the heavy armor due to it restricting his movement makes complete sense to me, that shit can get heavy as hell. In regards to the hot and cold, if the MC does get some kind of power ;)... If you can, try to use different assets than what the majority of devs use for magic. That being the same circles with runes in them. The dev from Not Quite Dead which is a game about a group of people who get superpowers used different assets to display their powers and it looks much better than the same circle magic crap that we see so frequently (something that looks like these that are a bit different ) Just a bit different than what most devs use when they add magic.

I think you're doing a great job and look forward to the next update. I hope your heath improves in the coming days.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I will have to think about special effects. Not sure where they would be used yet because the mc isn't going to be a spellcaster. That doesn't mean there wont be someone that can be but no promises. I don't want to give too much away or I will make her mad and we don't want that.
angelmad.png

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I will have to think about special effects. Not sure where they would be used yet because the mc isn't going to be a spellcaster. That doesn't mean there wont be someone that can be but no promises. I don't want to give too much away or I will make her mad and we don't want that.
View attachment 1511919
Yeah,,, I have been told that if you piss her off she will twist your back into a pretzel, and another daughters car will break..... :)

• Haha
Reactions: sdna1

Sngo

May 9, 2020
SeveredRealms

Hey bro just tried your game for the first time and I really enjoyed it, keep up with the good work.

I'm a sucker for the Mom's in incest Vn and this one isn't a exception, Lily is hot and really cute loved her.

I really liked the twins too, their mischief was really nice and they are damn cute and i have to say they were good with the first hair but i loved the second one they got.

I was like common lets kill this fucker that once was the dad and then i got the : save here and was like noooo let me kill him now.

Do you have a updated schedule even if its a rough one, like you aim for 1, 2 or 3 months per update or its like when its done its done?

Keep up the good work I will be following this one closely.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
SeveredRealms

Hey bro just tried your game for the first time and I really enjoyed it, keep up with the good work.

I'm a sucker for the Mom's in incest Vn and this one isn't a exception, Lily is hot and really cute loved her.

I really liked the twins too, their mischief was really nice and they are damn cute and i have to say they were good with the first hair but i loved the second one they got.

I was like common lets kill this fucker that once was the dad and then i got the : save here and was like noooo let me kill him now.

Do you have a updated schedule even if its a rough one, like you aim for 1, 2 or 3 months per update or its like when its done its done?

aggre with story....

update shedule is bigest problem here....

updates got quitly quick...

later months became back problems, daughters broken things (heavy lifting was not problem anymore)...building new PC... and game updates stop...(even when he established stronger HW....)

post before your is nice cue/allusion

at least this dev is active in comunity and looks like to be trusted in content what he develop.

Reactions: Sngo

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
SeveredRealms

No real update schedule. I do not want to make promises and set dates I may not be able to fulfill and piss people off. I have many things in RL getting in the way my health being one of them. I aint dying but it does limit my time in my office these days. also wanted this update done by now I just can't sit in front of my main pc like I used to.

You will like this update a lot because you see a lot more of Lily. :devilish: The king will also get what's coming to him.

There won't be much of the twins in this update. There is however a new person being introduced along with another one being mentioned that will show up in the first part of part 2 after this update. Also there is good and bad that happens in this update but all will be made right and the game and harem will continue to grow. Nothing is ever easy as they say.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just tried the game after reading the premise and loved it! So much so, that I immediately went to support on SubscribeStar, so really looking forward to more, not to mention eventually meeting the extended family (aunt & cousins) and see how that plays out.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Don't make me Stop the car!

I still have my belt ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
May 14, 2020
I mean outside of this site this game would be considered to have NTR, granted the best kind aka. Netori (stealing someone's girl/wife) so its understandable that there's confusion when people first join this site.

Its not like I would look up a tag where I already know the meaning of, same for NTR, its a term used outside of this website so people already know it. They just know a meaning that is not consistent with how the tag is used, just tell them and move on. Lets keep everything chill :)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How many pages back is something usefull about the story,developing or rather something interesting we should know?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How many pages back is something usefull about the story,developing or rather something interesting we should know?
Depends on what your looking for I supposed. at t his point I would say 3 maybe 4 pages back since the last 2 are filled with trash. I have a lot going on health wise so my time at my main pc is limited. I would say I am approximately half way through this next update give or take a scene. Most of my time is spent on my tablet or laptop because I can not sit in my office chair for more then a hour if I am lucky. I wanted it done before November but life is shitty atm. I am trying to get this done it just hasnt been a easy ride.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Look after yourself and keep doing the great art(y). Appreciate the answer.
Thanks and this is the 1st render of the scene I am working on now. There is someone at the gate and she wants answers lol. Also she is going to be a LI more of a side girl but a LI just the same.
ls59.png

Reactions: Call of Booty

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Public post from the Subscribestar page today.

Update and announcement.
Hi all I know I have not posted for a while. After I complete writing this next scene I will be half way through or a little over halfway through this update. This scene involves the introduction of one of the new women. She will be a side girl in the game but part of the harem non the less. After this scene I have a couple more to write. One is rendered the other still needs to be rendered. After those scenes come the fight scene between the king and MC. It is moving along slowly as my limited time at the pc allows. I also ran into some issues with my pc but those "should" be resolved now. I don't know if it was just a couple loose connection or just things shifting from when I moved it around while installing the new card and power supply.
Ok the announcement.
As I have stated before this isn't about making money for me but rather to give me something to do since I can not get out and do normal things. I do appreciate everyone's support and maybe eventually will use the money you have all sent me to build a dedicated rig. As of now I have transferred the money from the patreon side as I still need to set somehing up for SS to do payouts.I have used some to buy new assets but the biggest thing is something I have never been able to do and thanks to you all I finally have. I gave my wife my paypal card the other day and donated $150 so far to what I thought was 2 needy children that would not have a Christmas without help. As I said I thought it was 2. It turns out it is a family with 3 children. I know you all gave me money to help support my hobby but I wanted to pay it forward. My wife cam home last night with the back of her Jeep filled with everything from barbie dolls to a skateboard among other things. So I would like to thank you all for your support as it gave me the opportunity to give back for a change.

Thanks again for all your support.
King Jim

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes