Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1647067872153.png

Strange Friends
Every cute Orc needs a Friend so I created a cute little goblin named Khinkea. Don't let her small size throw you off she is over 600 years old but I will be letting you set her age to what ever you want.

1647067913505.png

Thise fangs do not scare me, honeypot. Sure enough we can get on famously in a beautiful relationship.

1647068004416.png

We do not hav ta choose, sweet agents of desire. I do so much wish to know all a ya deepr!

Reactions: bruce555

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
For those that may be wondering SeveredRealms is still working on the game. A few months back he had some major health issues that landed him in the hospital. He is home now but due to that he is not able to sit at his main computer currently. He was given a bunch of meds after getting out of the hospital and some of them are flat out knocking him on his butt to say the least. He is only able to do minimal work at the moment thanks to an old laptop which can't handle rendering to much. He is working on redoing his desk and office so that he can get back to using his main computer again but due to the health issues he isn't able to get the desk and office setup like he needs it to be able to use the main pc. The game is not abandoned in any way it is just taking him longer to get things done due to health issues.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For those that may be wondering SeveredRealms is still working on the game. A few months back he had some major health issues that landed him in the hospital. He is home now but due to that he is not able to sit at his main computer currently. He was given a bunch of meds after getting out of the hospital and some of them are flat out knocking him on his butt to say the least. He is only able to do minimal work at the moment thanks to an old laptop which can't handle rendering to much. He is working on redoing his desk and office so that he can get back to using his main computer again but due to the health issues he isn't able to get the desk and office setup like he needs it to be able to use the main pc. The game is not abandoned in any way it is just taking him longer to get things done due to health issues.
Kind of you to give us a heads-up, hope he recovers soon

Reactions: F1_V10

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Update copied from my Subscribestar page.

ls86.png
Are ya all ready for the weekend yet? One more day then it's Friday yay. Ok that's out of the way.....
Now on to the reason for this post. No I have not been blessed by Jesus with a miraculous recovery but I am feeling a little better. Mind you my lovely wife see's this and now thinks hey he can fix every fucking thing under the sun that's wrong around the house, cars or wtf ever now.... So Yea I have been beating the shit out of myself. Granted tings that take a normal person a few hours or so still take me days to do but I have been able to finally do more than just sit staring out a window. With that said though I'm still not able to be in my office a lot I have actually gotten something done... Not a lot but at least I have been finally able to get somewhere. The attached render is the next to last scene before the Challenge scene between the Mc and the king. I have one more small scene to render and write then its fight time.
Now on to other news. I have a little help coming on. Not 100% sure if changes will be made but I have been helping "Americanize" the script for the game Troubled Legacy as well as proof reading for him. He in turn is going to look at the sex scenes in my Severed and improve them if or where needed. I also now have someone I met while helping him that will be translating the game into German. I would still like to find someone for French as well as Spanish eventually. If I can get the script right at the start of the game it will go through the 1st splash screen then a language select screen will load. If i can figure out how to do it without screwing everything up...
On to the part some of you wont like and some of you will. I kinda broke your saves. I am sorry and will send a save file along with the pc version that will take you all to the current end of content. From there you would need to go to preferences to change your names and such. Again I am sorry for this but there was issues with he transitions during the animations I had to fix. I am also stripping the original prologue bare and doing a combined intro to the characters that will be done in a way that it gives a little backstory on events that happened a few years ago that have set the stage leading into current time at game start. The original information from he prologue will be moved to a later time in the game and feed into the game over a period of time instead of all at once.
So there will be all new renders during the prologue and as time goes on other scenes in the game will have their renders redone as well. Most of those will involve scenes with the mc himself as I personally always liked the first person view in games and many scenes showing the mc's entire body will be getting done over as time allows. As it stands now all new scenes with the mc will be this way going forward with the exception of sex scenes. I'm still thinking on how I want them to be seen in the future.
I have sent a 0.0.7 beta to those helping with the game and will start on the new scenes once I get the prologue re-written and a few lines further into the game changed to match the prologue.
Thanks for your time and your support and I hope you all have a awesome weekend.
King Jim

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all happy to see you recover and be heart and soul into this.

The scenes, as we understand, you can view the 360* perspective when you render them.

You could, as a suggestion, have planning dialogue/thoughts when MC gawks at the babe
and we can get to see her whole beauty, where the camera would stand either on MC”s shoulder,
or at the hip, or behind him, giving us that sweetest of eye candy in the pose of our babe.

Then the action could start POV, where MC is looking her all over, up and down,
stay with the action, then back on the face and chest, then before the climax, have a shot from the side,
so we can see the whole female outstanding body in action, we do not need to see the MC.

We are happy to cheer any and all experiments where your full body of work (*wink*wink)
of all of these superb honeys in this game is full frontally displayed.

Game oN!
SeveredRealms

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Why the fuck couldn't we kill that BASTARD John there and then in the throne room????
Bad choice letting Kahlan step in and stop the MC dev :mad:
Left a bitter taste in my mouth knowing he hit Lily and the mc didn't push Kahlan away from him and killed the bastard, Only upto this part and my blood is boiling :mad:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Why the fuck couldn't we kill that BASTARD John there and then in the throne room????
Bad choice letting Kahlan step in and stop the MC dev :mad:
Left a bitter taste in my mouth knowing he hit Lily and the mc didn't push Kahlan away from him and killed the bastard, Only upto this part and my blood is boiling :mad:
Oh he gets his in the update I was working on and now am slowly starting to work on again now I'm starting to feel a little bit better. Sadly though when it does come out you will have to replay the prologue then there will be a choice to continue a new game or jump to the new content. I had a issue that had been bugging me with the transitions for the animations and fixing it broke my saves. I also had planned on rewriting the prologue and getting rid of the long ass exposition dump. I am also revamping the 1st couple scenes. Those where literally my first ever game renders when I didnt know shit about daz and well they sucked. In the last couple days I have been doing just that and well the original prologue and just the 1st scene totaled under 20 renders...... The new prologue and 1st scene now total 64 renders and I still have a few more to make just for the prologue. I am also switching to a more 1st person view as time goes on. We will see his face here and there but for the most part the camera will be behind him or kinda likes its on his shoulder where needed. There where also issues with Kahlans skin tone which are being addressed. I had already started fixing it in the last update now I need to fix it for scenes before the last update.
Old 1st scene render
bs1.png

New 1st scene render
bs5.png

Here is a little tease of how the new prologue will be seen.
p1gaia.png

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Oh he gets his in the update I was working on and now am slowly starting to work on again now I'm starting to feel a little bit better. Sadly though when it does come out you will have to replay the prologue then there will be a choice to continue a new game or jump to the new content. I had a issue that had been bugging me with the transitions for the animations and fixing it broke my saves. I also had planned on rewriting the prologue and getting rid of the long ass exposition dump. I am also revamping the 1st couple scenes. Those where literally my first ever game renders when I didnt know shit about daz and well they sucked. In the last couple days I have been doing just that and well the original prologue and just the 1st scene totaled under 20 renders...... The new prologue and 1st scene now total 64 renders and I still have a few more to make just for the prologue. I am also switching to a more 1st person view as time goes on. We will see his face here and there but for the most part the camera will be behind him or kinda likes its on his shoulder where needed. There where also issues with Kahlans skin tone which are being addressed. I had already started fixing it in the last update now I need to fix it for scenes before the last update.
Old 1st scene render
View attachment 1827062

New 1st scene render
View attachment 1827067

View attachment 1827080
I think my outburst just proves what a great story your telling ;)
I have just finished reading what there is and I will say I loved it and can't wait to read more...
AND Ohhh I can't wait to get some sweet revenge on John in the next update.... Grrrr! lol
The gingers is an added bonus and can't wait for some "Super naked ginger butt wiggling/cuddle time" Severed Realms style wink wink :love:
Thankyou and eagerly await your next instalment

Reactions: Onetogo

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Old 1st scene render
View attachment 1827062

New 1st scene render
View attachment 1827067

View attachment 1827080
I think with the changes (i.e. new info etc.), replaying won't be a problem. I have no doubt that the backstory additions will be worth the replay.

Reactions: DMon1981

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
bs18.png

This is still a work in progress with a lot of work still needing to be done and I do not promise a time frame. Why no time frame? While my health is a little better I am still dealing with shitty side effect from medications as well as unknown and unresolved issues found while I was in the hospital as well as other RL issues like trying to catch up on stuff my wife has been after me to do around the house and for my kids.

Changelog for Severed Realms v0.0.7
German Language translation. Courtesy of Spatenklopper (Discord name)
Potential for more languages if anyone would like to help when the main script is ready.

New Replay Gallery courtesy of ShaddyModda

Re-written complete prologue. (Status 35 of ??? Renders completed)
The new prologue will contain introduction of the main Royal family and MC.
Each character when introduced will have a little backstory as well as the original relationship set up options.
The script will be split once again at the end of the prologue for ease in creating a patched and unpatched version.
Right now it is split into a new script at the end of the current content.
A choice will be given to skip to current content at the end of the new prologue/relationship set ups.

The entire first scene has been re-rendered and a few minor adjustments to the script to account for the changed renders.
Old first scene render count 15 new render count 37.

The entire 2nd scene will be re-rendered. Current render count 7 new render count ????.

There may be a few more scattered renders redone including a few of the throne room scene renders if my new card doesn't still throw a fit from that asset like my old card did.

Erin's first scene will have a few script tweaks to reflect changes made with the new prologue.

Alvey's entrance scene will have a few script tweaks to reflect changes made with the new prologue.

Possible other minor script changes may occur. ( typos minor corrections missed in past releases.)

All transitions into the animations have been fixed. No more jumpy entrance to them with transparent backgrounds showing for a second or two.

New for the main update itself.
Lily's 1st H scene I know some of you have been waiting for the sultry redhead to have her time with the Mc and you shall not have to wait any longer.

Lily mentions someone's coming in the next few days. Wonder who it is well other than Lily of course.

Evie had a surprise waiting for her..... and guess who was behind it...

Lily spends a little time with the girls in the morning but they are not alone????

Someone comes to visit... Is it a good thing or bad??? Lets welcome Rose to the game. ( A little bird almost gets caught already.)

A little time spent with little Erin. (Work in progress.)

The time has come who will win and what will be the price for the win? (Work in progress.)

There is a few more but those would spoil the results of the fight scene. (Work in progress.)

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
just found this game which i kept notifications on for a while, will try it, it looks good.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes