ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Public post from the Subscribestar page today.

Update and announcement.
Hi all I know I have not posted for a while. After I complete writing this next scene I will be half way through or a little over halfway through this update. This scene involves the introduction of one of the new women. She will be a side girl in the game but part of the harem non the less. After this scene I have a couple more to write. One is rendered the other still needs to be rendered. After those scenes come the fight scene between the king and MC. It is moving along slowly as my limited time at the pc allows. I also ran into some issues with my pc but those "should" be resolved now. I don't know if it was just a couple loose connection or just things shifting from when I moved it around while installing the new card and power supply.
Ok the announcement.
As I have stated before this isn't about making money for me but rather to give me something to do since I can not get out and do normal things. I do appreciate everyone's support and maybe eventually will use the money you have all sent me to build a dedicated rig. As of now I have transferred the money from the patreon side as I still need to set somehing up for SS to do payouts.I have used some to buy new assets but the biggest thing is something I have never been able to do and thanks to you all I finally have. I gave my wife my paypal card the other day and donated $150 so far to what I thought was 2 needy children that would not have a Christmas without help. As I said I thought it was 2. It turns out it is a family with 3 children. I know you all gave me money to help support my hobby but I wanted to pay it forward. My wife cam home last night with the back of her Jeep filled with everything from barbie dolls to a skateboard among other things. So I would like to thank you all for your support as it gave me the opportunity to give back for a change.

Thanks again for all your support.
King Jim
I felt too good and wholesome after reading this. I don't know man what to say. Thanks for being yourself there:)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone,
Later in the game fantasy races will be showing up. No this isn't something I just thought of it has been planned from the start. I have been trying to figure out one certain race that is portrayed as the last of her kind. I have finally come up with the race while I was looking around the daz website and what it has for female fantasy race models and ended up buying 3 one is a dark elf and two different orc models. Now I am asking for your input. On my discord is a post to vote for which orc model to use. The discord link is in my profile. and below is a render of all three together. More info on them is in the discord channel so come on over and vote for the one you like best.
SeveredRealms

Current vote leader is the right side model. Her name will be Sharamph or Shara during dialog. She is the more petite one out of the three models.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Current vote leader is the right side model. Her name will be Sharamph or Shara during dialog. She is the more petite one out of the three models.
View attachment 1591073
Not gonna lie, kinda torn as I also like the one on the far right, she looks cuter than the other 2, but generally speaking, I prefer my orc women to be on the busty side. :unsure:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not gonna lie, kinda torn as I also like the one on the far right, she looks cuter than the other 2, but generally speaking, I prefer my orc women to be on the busty side. :unsure:
I'm pretty sure the one you liked is the one leading the poll
EDIT : yea currently she's leading with 21 votes while the one on the left has 2 votes and the middle one has 5 votes

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yup it would seem Le petite is going to be the winner. Wait till I tell my daughter she has been ousted and thinks the chosen one looks like a child lmao.

Note to self wait till I'm fully awake before trying to post.

From my Subscribestar page.
Hey Everyone,
I have had a setback health wise. I had been having a issue with my left foot on top of my back and other smaller issues. I went to get checked out and what I was thinking was something simple turned into something major. I started at a urgent care clinic and we immediately sent straight to the hospital. I had a blood clot in my left groin and that was the reason for the pain in my foot. I have just gotten home after spending the last 5 days and 1 operation later. I now have a stent in my main artery for my left leg and half the pharmacy in pill bottles on my desk. It turns out I am also diabetic and anemic. Lucky me right.... I was out of contact for most of it because their supposed wireless could not be found by my laptop. My daughter flew out here from PA and when she visited me let me use her mobile hotspot to at least connect for a bit. So I a least was able to get a few assets downloaded as well as a couple games to play while laying in bed with hoses in both arms limiting my movement lol. Hell even laid up in a hospital bed I tried to work. Let me know what you think of my attempt at creating a dryad. I also created a new character for Nobody Knows. Could not do much else since I didn't have my script files but at least I could do something.
King Jim

Also a little Goblin to go with the Orc for later in the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
From my Subscribestar page.
Hey Everyone,
I have had a setback health wise. I had been having a issue with my left foot on top of my back and other smaller issues. I went to get checked out and what I was thinking was something simple turned into something major. I started at a urgent care clinic and we immediately sent straight to the hospital. I had a blood clot in my left groin and that was the reason for the pain in my foot. I have just gotten home after spending the last 5 days and 1 operation later. I now have a stent in my main artery for my left leg and half the pharmacy in pill bottles on my desk. It turns out I am also diabetic and anemic. Lucky me right.... I was out of contact for most of it because their supposed wireless could not be found by my laptop. My daughter flew out here from PA and when she visited me let me use her mobile hotspot to at least connect for a bit. So I a least was able to get a few assets downloaded as well as a couple games to play while laying in bed with hoses in both arms limiting my movement lol. Hell even laid up in a hospital bed I tried to work. Let me know what you think of my attempt at creating a dryad. I also created a new character for Nobody Knows. Could not do much else since I didn't have my script files but at least I could do something.
King Jim
View attachment 1604602

Also a little Goblin to go with the Orc for later in the game.
View attachment 1604604
I really like the Goblin.
The Dryad looks good, tought i think a bit too much like a normal human and not enough...plant like.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery, hopefully without more surprises.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I really like the Goblin.
The Dryad looks good, tought i think a bit too much like a normal human and not enough...plant like.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery, hopefully without more surprises.
I'm gonna copy the save files for the dryad to my tower. I wanna play around a bit with her skin tone since I have more assets on the tower.
I know I am sick and tired of one thing after another hitting me. This one not only put me i the hospital but the freaking meds they put me on came to just under $200 and I hope this doesnt start being a monthly cost. Only possible good outcome is they are trying to get me on free health care finally so maybe I can get om top of this shit finally.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I'm gonna copy the save files for the dryad to my tower. I wanna play around a bit with her skin tone since I have more assets on the tower.
I know I am sick and tired of one thing after another hitting me. This one not only put me i the hospital but the freaking meds they put me on came to just under $200 and I hope this doesnt start being a monthly cost. Only possible good outcome is they are trying to get me on free health care finally so maybe I can get om top of this shit finally.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get that free health care I know that would be a great relief. P.S. Great game keep up the great work.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey all there is a public post on my . I will not copy it to this site so if you wish to see it please visit my page as I said it is public and you do not need to subscribe. I will not post it here because certain a mod loves to delete my posts with hat said I will also be withholding my public release when it does come out from this site for a longer time then other sites. Until such time as the admins do something about this moderator this is how it will be. You can view more up to date stuff on my Discord as well including all public releases as well once my supporters have had their advanced time to play them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Well ... I know, dears.
Will be visiting your realms pretty soon-ish.
Better get trimmed and juicy for me, chop-chop!​

Well, now, are you not the sweetest gal this side of the pond?!​

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes