estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.6.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated android port.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As the game progresses and more girls come into the game I will continue to update the new Op image. Daz fought me all day just trying to get this thing rendered. No idea why it works fine on a scene one minute then completely lose it fucking mind just over moving a finger and it decides it wants to screw up and take hours to render something it just rendered in 10 minutes before the finger moved lmao.
family2.png

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
On line 1215. You have "keep you're house" which reads as "keep you are house". You need to change that one back to "your".
You cannot do a blanket change from "your" to "you're".

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This game seems to have a bug right at the beginning.

The disclaimer starts to play some background music.
Then at the main screen the same background music starts playing again from the beginning without stopping the first stream.

So there are basically 2 audio streams playing the same music at different track positions.
Either that or the first background music is absolutely terrible.
First screen you see when game loads.
label splashscreen:

play sound "music/main_menu.mp3"

Last screen of prologue jumping to first screen of game play.
label start2:
stop music fadeout 3.0
scene tl
play music "music/birthofahero.mp3" fadein 2.0

I.e. the track loops and doesnt stop playing till you get past the prologue. If it sounds like more then one is playing thats on renpy and I noticed if a person clicks to fast to try and jump through screens is bugs out... not much I can do if the player is clicking through the screens to fast.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
hey dev.. is incest involved or you are planning on adding in future?
Hi, The first section is all about setting up relationships. So Yes.
Not to mention the first actual scene is one with the twins doing something with the mc. so we have twins and they obviously are related then the mc who is depending on your relations their big brother so yup if its tagged its in the game. There is a lack of tags right now because I am not a dev that throws them in just to grab your attention. If its tagged its in the game. Harem already in the first release... damn thats fast you might say..... Harem means 3 or more in a relationship with the main character. Before the end of the first update the queen aka mother(also 39 years old so milf tag), Erin a girl he had saved.. ohh we are up to 2 now and one set of twins makes 4 (harem tag) are all in admitted relationships to the mc. I said from the start I was going to be honest with you all and if its tagged it will be in the game if its not tagged but in planned it's because it isnt there yet. On a techinal note I could already add group sex because well more then 2 is considered a group by my standards. So twins plus mc = 3 oh I almost rhymed with that...mceee = three oh I kill myself ....

May 14, 2020
As the game progresses and more girls come into the game I will continue to update the new Op image. Daz fought me all day just trying to get this thing rendered. No idea why it works fine on a scene one minute then completely lose it fucking mind just over moving a finger and it decides it wants to screw up and take hours to render something it just rendered in 10 minutes before the finger moved lmao.
View attachment 1418138
I think I saw 1 developer saying he splits big scenes and renders say 2/3 characters at a time and then overlays them all. Considering daz can be a bitch with multiple people. Not sure if its helpful to you but I thought I'd mention it.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I think I saw 1 developer saying he splits big scenes and renders say 2/3 characters at a time and then overlays them all. Considering daz can be a bitch with multiple people. Not sure if its helpful to you but I thought I'd mention it.
Yea I have done that a few times. yesterday though... it was all daz having a fit over something. I restarted it a few times by forcing it to literally crash cause I could not even close it normally. after the 4th time it loaded the scene in minutes everything moved as it should and the render was done in less then 15 minutes. no shearing no models looking like clay just a nice clean render I didn't even have to run through photoshop. i have renders scenes with the same amount of people and 10 times the asset count (a entire house plus all additions to the mc's house) and no hanging nothing so daz was acting like a petulant 2 year old yesterday for no reason other then it wanted to lmao.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Such a solid start to a game imo. Good renders and animations. I can see this game heading in so many directions. I hope updates are not to far away and of good size. Hopefully pregnancy will happen at some point if a person wants it.

Can't wait to see how it unfolds....

May 14, 2020
Yea I have done that a few times. yesterday though... it was all daz having a fit over something. I restarted it a few times by forcing it to literally crash cause I could not even close it normally. after the 4th time it loaded the scene in minutes everything moved as it should and the render was done in less then 15 minutes. no shearing no models looking like clay just a nice clean render I didn't even have to run through photoshop. i have renders scenes with the same amount of people and 10 times the asset count (a entire house plus all additions to the mc's house) and no hanging nothing so daz was acting like a petulant 2 year old yesterday for no reason other then it wanted to lmao.
Ok lmao that's weird, but I know the feeling. I program in visual studio for a living and it can act up like crazy from time to time as well. Anyways, good you eventually got it working and good luck with the project, I'm a fan!

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Had a issue with Lily when getting ready last night to build the new scene that starts where this update ended. Her model somehow corrupted causing me to have to rebuild her from scratch taking half the night. I decided today I would go through every single model for both games and make a neutral save of each. Forgetting Lily has... err not gonna say it yet but I found a copy of her on my laptop not bugged this afternoon....:rolleyes: But while spending half the night messing with it I also had a 3 way conversation about a character in my other game.
We had a vague story for her arc and she is a pivotal character. before we knew it the time was 3 am. This is where the meat of this post comes in. Part of her story involved her meeting someone that helped her. The problem was who this character is in the game and why she is pivotal. the base idea was a guy she meets... as we thought about it we worked on more ideas. then this morning I copied our entire conversation into my word program to sort through it... Thats when i saw where part of her story royally failed.... meeting a man.... I already saw where it would lead to and the war it would create. We finally came up with a really good story arc for her but still had that one glaring problem of meeting a man that helped her. So we saw where it was heading and changed it to a woman that just wanted to help her.
As a writer of this type of game its very easy to go down the wrong path if your not watching what your writing. so when you see a dev say something like I let the story go where the story goes its leading me... BULLSHIT.... your the writer of the STORY not the story writing itself. I saw one once well I was just writing and it happened... now I cant fix it...again bullshit. these writers control their stories and if they say that crap they either have no clue how to write, no one helping them keep track of what they are writing or... they meant for it to be there and are just lying and making excuses. Thank fully I have my own eyes and also the eyes of others previewing my scripts before anyone else see's them.
Now if this model will finish converting to Gen 8 so i can go back to work but just wanted to say even I can screw up a story line it's just a matter of catching yourself before you end up having to re=write the whole arc when someone see's you veering off the path you set. so if anyone here ever see's me going in the wrong direction say so but I actually read what I write except for typos those happen when your brain is fried at 3 am lmao.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Such a solid start to a game imo. Good renders and animations. I can see this game heading in so many directions. I hope updates are not to far away and of good size. Hopefully pregnancy will happen at some point if a person wants it.

Can't wait to see how it unfolds....
Thanks and pregnancies will happen in the words of the character only known as mother for now "Together they are the future of mankind."

Reactions: Misosoc

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Severed Realms [v0.0.6.5] [Severed Realms] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 874 MB / 134 MB - SeveredRealms-Season-1-Part-1-V0.0.6.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 839 MB / 99 MB - SeveredRealms-Season-1-Part-1-V0.0.6.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes