SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey everyone first let me thank those that have left comments but as I feared even with EVERY thing stated in the OP and planned tags..... I still have people sending me PM's asking if this or that will be in the game.... so I am going to repeat this slowly for those folks.
IF
IT
IS
NOT
IN
PLANNED
TAGS
IT
WILL
NOT
BE
IN
MY
GAME..........

Was that understandable?????
Thank you for your time. so please ask me again so I can send this girl after you..... and trust me you dont want to annoy her.
angelmad.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
SeveredRealms

Started playing just today and other than a few wrong words used in the wrong places these 2 errors have happen.
1 is a trace back report and the other is a missing pic.

Traceback is no problem, can ignore it and go on.

xShoLove

Aug 26, 2020
Too much hatred in the words of the creator, he seems to have suffered a lot, indicates to ban for the demands. I go my way personally, with this kind of talk and content I encourage you to do the same. This is only my opinion and this one is completely justified and respectable, take yours.

Letting people dream, have fantasies and make their choices, it's a game. Jesus Christ! Forgive me for blaspheming.
There is enough of it in everyday life that there are judgments even here.
Good Luck. :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Severed Realms [v0.0.6] [Severed Realms] crunched

Updated to v0.0.6.5

Original / Compressed Size PC: 874 MB / 134 MB - SeveredRealms-Season-1-Part-1-V0.0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 839 MB / 99 MB - SeveredRealms-Season-1-Part-1-V0.0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Too much hatred in the words of the creator, he seems to have suffered a lot, indicates to ban for the demands. I go my way personally, with this kind of talk and content I encourage you to do the same. This is only my opinion and this one is completely justified and respectable, take yours.

Letting people dream, have fantasies and make their choices, it's a game. Jesus Christ! Forgive me for blaspheming.
There is enough of it in everyday life that there are judgments even here.
Good Luck. :)
I said what I said and I will not change it for you or anyone else. I in those word am making a promise to all that play my game that I will at no time EVER take a bribe or add content unplanned to my game. Those playing my game have my word by saying that. What that means is unlike some other devs I will not fuck them over partway through my game and turn it into something they regret playing. If you can not understand that or think I am being a asshole your right I am being a asshole to those that think they can pressure a dev into putting shit into their game they promised they would not add.

I am 50 years old I have seen the best of people and the worst of people and I am at a I dont give a fuck part of my life if someone likes me or not so you can take that as you wish but thats my stance on your comment and I will not back away so if you do not like it the door is to you left.... buh by.... This is my one time post in reply to you on this topic...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
SeveredRealms

Started playing just today and other than a few wrong words used in the wrong places these 2 errors have happen.
1 is a trace back report and the other is a missing pic.

Traceback is no problem, can ignore it and go on.
I have added a hotfix for the missing image on the OP for till I update the game again. As for the trackback are you using a new save as we have not encountered it for those that have tested it.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just wanting to open the world up to a larger audiance for the dev in making this humble request for work around or ways to avoid the following things. Based on the above potential tags:

(Please consider or allow away to avoided or provide a work around for the following)

Anal Sex, BDsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Any domination, Group sex, Humiliation, Lactation, Anything gay, Slave, Spanking,

These are ok: Ahegao, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, , Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Big Ass & Big Tits[Mainly for the milfs] (Oh may were are the slender women with tiny assets, they is the best. Humbly speaking. Petite and slender characters are better, To many devs make characters overly huge for some unknown reason. Plus the add disgusting tattoos.

Finally, the tag Interracial; Will it be possible to choose the MC nationality. A nationality from the game not Real world, please. This possibility could open up some choices in your story line and proved the play with the same options.

Well this is not meant to upset those whom like the tags above. Simply am offering a choice and possibly open up the game to more individuals so the dev might obtain a larger audience.

Thank you, dev and all those whom are reading this suggestion.

Look forward to this game as one whom enjoys the ground work and story line in all games I am interested in. Have a wonderful day and thank you all again.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Having a bunch of obvious spelling mistakes right at the beginning of the game isn't exactly encouraging. At best they break the immersion, and at worst they are extremely annoying.
1632269204664.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added a hotfix for the missing image on the OP for till I update the game again. As for the trackback are you using a new save as we have not encountered it for those that have tested it.
Just downloaded the game today and is the first time playing it.
I have applied the patch and since the error is pointing to the "renpy" folder its not, or should not be the patch.

Disregard it because I used the Unren program on all renpy games and its what caused the traceback error, I was just surprise it was pointing to the "renpy" folder.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just wanting to open the world up to a larger audiance for the dev in making this humble request for work around or ways to avoid the following things. Based on the above potential tags:

(Please consider or allow away to avoided or provide a work around for the following)

Anal Sex, BDsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Any domination, Group sex, Humiliation, Lactation, Anything gay, Slave, Spanking,

These are ok: Ahegao, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, , Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Thank you, dev and all those whom are reading this suggestion.
From the planned tags section.
Planned content below: This is not set in stone and may change as the story progresses If you do not see a tag here IT WON'T BE IN THE GAME

From the full overview of the game
WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS ELEMENTS SOME MIGHT FIND CONTROVERSIAL
(Abuse, degradation of women in my story.) <<<<<< its the major plot of the story as such domination, humiliation and even slave is a factor and what the MC of the game is trying to end therefor it can not just be avoided as it is as I said what the mc is trying to stop but it will be encountered.

Anal sex could possibly have a yes or no option thats easy enough and will be discussed by myself and those helping me keep track of my story so I do not veer off too far in some sleep deprived or drunken haze while I am writing the full script :p .

Group sex can be construed many ways... This IS a harem game and even a threesome can be considered group sex so that tag will remain as well simply put I have multiple sets of twins entering this game and one set in particular has already done something with the mc and they doooooooooo everything together.

(Oh may were are the slender women with tiny assets, they is the best. Humbly speaking. Petite and slender characters are better, To many devs make characters overly huge for some unknown reason.) <<<<< I 100% agree with this statement and all the women in my game will have normal proportions no 5 gallon bucket balloon tits will be in my games. Erin, Kahlan and the twins are prime examples and what many of the girls will be like body wise... aka normal everyday girls.

Interracial.... hmmm his skin tone is what it is you can pretend he is from the moon if you wish. this tag is meant for girls that will be coming into the game and they could be any race.... including a few fantasy races such as ... Elves.... and well ya things like that.

Anything gay....define this more clearly as there will be threesomes and if I am adventurous maybe a foursome might pop up. The girls at some point with the mc present and involved interact with each other. will it be avoidable.. prob not with the twins but I have not gotten to that point in their exploring their sexual tendencies yet.

Lactation may or may not show up. Reasons there is and will be pregnancy's in the game and sooner then... well I'll shut up now but there will also be children eventually showing up in the game because of said pregnancies as if I do this right the game will span 6-7 years so in that time children will be born....

With that said I really appreciate and respect your suggestions though there are some things I can not leave out for obvious reasons.

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
Just downloaded the game today and is the first time playing it.
I have applied the patch and since the error is pointing to the "renpy" folder its not, or should not be the patch.

Disregard it because I used the Unren program on all renpy games and its what caused the traceback error, I was just surprise it was pointing to the "renpy" folder.
Same problem and same solution... delete unren.rpy file

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
Man, the writing in this game is tedious. The dev might want to look into some "writing 101" books or courses. The "prologue" was just a massive exposition dump. Exposition dumps are always bad. Think of it like a spoonful of salt, you want that shit sprinkled over your food to enhance the flavour, you don't just eat a spoonful of salt. Add the backstory throughout the story where its pertinent and in a more organic way. Or have the prologue actually show the whole war of the gods thing, rather than just say it happened.
The dialogue is far too expository and repetitive. "Show don't tell" is important for a good story. The characters keep telling me what they are doing through dialogue, rather than just doing it. There's a scene where the MC suddenly recalls that some guy broke all the rules and trained his sister how to fight, then a couple scenes later the king is mad and yelling about the sister being trained to fight. We don't need the first scene. The scene with the king shows us everything we need to know. And a lot of the dialogue is just odd to me. For example, the MC is talking to his sister about the king and army:

"He is also nothing but a figure head. Since he put me in control of the army they have turned to me. He thinks he has control and he does have some control but not the amount he believes he has."

Why not make it more succinct?

"He is also nothing but a figure head. He made a mistake putting me in charge of the army, they are more loyal to me now."

The whole time I'm playing I'm just thinking, "I know, yep, yep, already know this okay now the sister is telling her uncle the same thing she told the MC and the MC's maid, and now shes telling the queen what she just said again... ok, now the king is telling the bad guy his plan, that the queen already told us and..." dude, it is so tedious...

And its "burden to bear" not bare.

• Angry
Reactions: SeveredRealms

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
I actually really like the mix of assets, though. I know the expense and rarity caused you to have to get creative with them, but I think it's fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
And its "burden to bear" not bare.
Sorry spellcheck didn't catch this simple mistake and it shall be corrected in the next release. I do apologize for any future typos or mispronunciation's you may encounter in the future. I also do this not just for myself but for all devs that spend long hours sitting at there pcs to bring you there stories. I shall also refrain from making this a long and tedious reply. Have a good day and please tell your friends you stopped by...

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes