BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So something cryptic was posted on dev's discord...
" I have a story to tell. It began a little over 22 years ago before your father the king came to our realm. Lily my dear daughter it's time he knows the truth. "
SRRose.png
Now if memory serves me right...Lily is MCs mom (the queen) so I reckon...this is the grandmother?
I wonder what's going to happen since dev keeps these details close to the chest

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hahaha that didnt take long but yes she has a story to tell. She will be introduced in the next update but what she has to tell will not be seen until part two sorry. And spoiler... yes she will eventually be a Li. i am creating a harem game after all but I can't go into any more detail at this time.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hahaha that didnt take long but yes she has a story to tell. She will be introduced in the next update but what she has to tell will not be seen until part two sorry. And spoiler... yes she will eventually be a Li. i am creating a harem game after all but I can't go into any more detail at this time.
again with the breadcrumbs
tsk tsk tsk
but I can't wait to play the next update :D

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How many chapters or parts u have plan for this game dev ?
Depending on any extras that may come into the game while writing everything out it should be at least 6 seasons possibly 7. Each of those will be broken up depending on how much is added in between each event along the story line. I wanted this release to be a full first half of a season but it ended up only being about half. What I have done since it was release could actually be put out now but I really want to finish the entire first chapter of season 1. In the next half I will have a small time jump of a few weeks in between events with small scenes in between those. Unexpected things like bringing in Erin's mother in this update was not planned but as I fully wrote her story and given the way the mc is I could not leave her where she was because that would be so unlike him. So she is being brought into the game and will be a LI in time. It is similar to Lily's mother or the mc's grandmother. Lily like the rest did not have it easy and went through some bad stuff. I needed a way to open her past as well as the mc's unknown past. Bringing her in will do exactly that. It will give me a doorway so to speak.

Reactions: BTLD and AdamJohn36

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Do you think you could give the MC some better looking armour maybe since that armour does not really looks like it will protect anything that is my only gripe with the game so far.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Do you think you could give the MC some better looking armour maybe since that armour does not really looks like it will protect anything that is my only gripe with the game so far.
Most in todays military have fatigues as they can be called for every day use and then dress for "important events and such, this is more or less just that a dress armor. Also without going into too much detail or putting out spoilers... there is more to our mc then meets the eye things even he doesnt know yet.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey all I wanted to give you a heads up about something that will be happening in future content. I just had a go round in another thread for a different game on the subject of rape. this person then pm's saying crap then being a dick says I must like women being raped. My warning is there is rape in the back story one of some of the girls and near rape.... I WILL NOT CHANGE MY STORY TO APPEASE ANYONE. Its been warned in the more info and also on the splash screen when you load the game.

This is part of their story(s). If anyone has a problem with it I'm sorry but I will not change my game to appease weak minded people that think because this has happened to a girl they are tainted, worthless and not worth being there for or helping them. This is what the person in the pm's to me pretty much said and I have had events happen to people close to me IRL that made me want to reach through my screen and smash his head into his own screen when he said some of that crap.
My own wife before I met her went through emotional, mental and physical abuse by a prick.... and is part of the inspiration behind me writing my story. No she wasnt raped at least not that she has admitted to but I would not have put it past that basterd. Anyway once again you have been warned...Below is from the OP and in the actual game.
"WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS ELEMENTS SOME MIGHT FIND CONTROVERSIAL
(Abuse, degradation of women in my story.) There will never be scenes or things like rape as I personally can't and I won't make them period but there may be instances of it being implied in a backstory somewhere. " (For those that do not understand this means there will not ever be a render of it in this or any game I make.) splash.png

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Severed Realms update
day37.png
Coming soon once I get the script back from both proofreaders.
Changelog
Season-1-Part-1-V0.0.6
Renders original 288 files, new 448
Script original 4001, new 5435
Proofreading from start to finish.
Story line adjustments and grammar fixed.
Erin's story fleshed out.
Erin's model converted to g8 and slight make up change.
(Due to skin color inconsistency her body seemed to glow so I had to convert it and change makeup as well.)
New Character, future LI added. (Erin's mother)
Hints of additional future characters.
Animations added. (I suck but I'm trying to learn.)
A surprise near the end. I wont ruin it. Much more coming soon including grandma. She did get a mention in this release hehehe...
Supporters will be getting it as soon as I get the script changes back form my proof readers.

Nobody Knows update
s20.png
Slower due to work on Severed of course.
Script no changes yet.
Renders 123 total
(All prologue renders and the first 2 scenes are rendered.)

Last edited:

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
Just got done going through the next update looking for any noticeable issues before he decides the update is ready for release. This update adds i would say 45+ min worth of content depending on reading speed of course.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I am just going to drop this here. eventually i will make a thread for the game itself.... but for now...

mc "All the stuff from the past out of the way leaves me now standing here."

mc "Still looking out this window, I seem to do a lot of that these days."
s1.png

Yes I'm a fucking tease and the game has had some love today.​

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am just going to drop this here. eventually i will make a thread for the game itself.... but for now...

mc "All the stuff from the past out of the way leaves me now standing here."

mc "Still looking out this window, I seem to do a lot of that these days."
View attachment 1412146

Yes I'm a fucking tease and the game has had some love today.​
Seems interesting
this is "Nobody Knows" right?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Severed is a totally different how to say it hmmm well simply put Severed is meant to be a serious game with the realities of what many women go through even today in real life and its fucking sad but so dammed true where as Nobody is a guy getting his life back pretty much a midlife crisis and well he has help with his secretary pushing him to get back to where he came form and get back to living. Along the way he will find what he is looking for and more. the lines I posted are basically him admitting he hate where his life is heading and needs a change.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Severed is a totally different how to say it hmmm well simply put Severed is meant to be a serious game with the realities of what many women go through even today in real life and its fucking sad but so dammed true where as Nobody is a guy getting his life back pretty much a midlife crisis and well he has help with his secretary pushing him to get back to where he came form and get back to living. Along the way he will find what he is looking for and more.
looking forward to playing it :)

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Wow gave this a try and love it so far! Nice story and the girls are all hot. I like that the MC is kind of a badass and come on - look at those redhairs!! Right now there a three, no four of them around him already , all adorable! :love: Khalan has a great personality, can't wait for her to join the MC fan club! Keep up the good work so dev! :)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes