SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I will be releasing the official update to Severed Realms Tuesday. I am giving my supporters time with the game first.
Due simple to the fact I don't have many supporters atm I 'm cutting down the hold time before it goes public.
I have also taken the weekend off from SR and spending a little time on my other game to get it another
step closer to something I can call a game. As such I have a little of the script from one of the scenes below.
s8.png

Here I stand once again, in front of a damn window.
There are moments in our lives that define us and set our paths.
Sometimes they are small, unnoticed yet change us forever.
Sometimes they are huge unexpected and turn our lives into turmoil.
They are what make us what we are, we don't always ask for them.
But its what we do after them that counts and we find out who we really are.
This is one of those moments, I am about to make a choice there will be no coming back from.
Though I worry because this time it not only effect me personally but everyone around me.
[j_name] is pushing me to make this change and plans to follow me into a new life.
I worry though, is she really ready, does she really understand.
She was born and raised in a big city, country life is a whole new ball of wax with a entirely different way of thinking.
I just don't want her to regret following me, she has become very important to me and I don't want to see her ruin her life.
Knock.... knock....

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Most in todays military have fatigues as they can be called for every day use and then dress for "important events and such, this is more or less just that a dress armor. Also without going into too much detail or putting out spoilers... there is more to our mc then meets the eye things even he doesnt know yet.
I was talking about the armour he wears when i goes and challenges the king like i was expecting the MC to be wearing some full plate armour.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I was talking about the armour he wears when i goes and challenges the king like i was expecting the MC to be wearing some full plate armour.
I have two main types of armor atm assets dont come for free if you want good ones anyway. also he is trained in all types of combat by alvey and has been training since he was a child some people can if trained right do more damage with light armor instead o cumbersome heavy armor that restricts their movements, this i sthe other type i have is this used for the royal guards which he is also the commander of i just have not had him wear it himself. yea this is also a unedited render the game one looks much better
day52.png

Reactions: AdamJohn36

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey everyone the Op has been updated with the latest version of the game and the new content for you to enjoy. Let me know what you all think. I hope you like the new content.​
awesome
Thank you for your hard work!
will play it as soon as I can :p

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I mean I welcome your ambition, but the only thing that is sad so far from reading this OP is how many warnings you have to give for the SJWs. That being said, you won't get me crying, there is absolutely no way unless you count the tears from my penis.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i like the story so far

And a harem game always a plus

Shame it didnt progress as much from the previous update

But cant wait to see what comes next

Could become a quite nice game

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I mean I welcome your ambition, but the only thing that is sad so far from reading this OP is how many warnings you have to give for the SJWs. That being said, you won't get me crying, there is absolutely no way unless you count the tears from my penis.
Yeah I didn't want to have that many but I wanted to make it clear to them in a way they could understand so they didnt come into the thread and be a bunch of dumbfucks starting shit like in other threads where all out wars break out over the content. This is what my game is this is what it will have and if they dont like it.... there is the door simply put but to some people you have to drill it into their heads

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
At some point maybe there will be a Prego option for anyone who wants it. Seems to fit this style of game.

May 14, 2020
Great game, was a bit sad that I didn't get to continue from the last update because I wanted to whoop the a hole king. But don't misunderstand, the changes are good and I enjoyed them.

Also something that kind of stood out to me was the banner, it looks significantly worse then the game itself imo. (I'm glad the tags made me try the game anyway) I'm not too sure why, maybe its the close up or composition or something?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm,to cry? All I did was laughing my ass off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Great story,bro! And get easy on your wife,she is sobbing to much,lol.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
At some point maybe there will be a Prego option for anyone who wants it. Seems to fit this style of game.
Hehehehee... wait no... I aint saying shit ....yet :p

Great game, was a bit sad that I didn't get to continue from the last update because I wanted to whoop the a hole king. But don't misunderstand, the changes are good and I enjoyed them.

Also something that kind of stood out to me was the banner, it looks significantly worse then the game itself imo. (I'm glad the tags made me try the game anyway) I'm not too sure why, maybe its the close up or composition or something?
Never fear he will be getting his comeuppance in the next update. I just didnt want people to wait a for a long time before throwing something out to you all. I have some animations to make and my pc will probably take at least a week or more just in the rendering of them. I cant promise a update a month as I am also working on a second game but starting tomorrow I will be right back at working on Severed.
As for the banner yea it needs a update if I can find time.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes