Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.8.1] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated!

Fights; Yes there is a random component so you will lose sometimes no matter what you do. You're not the only good bot builder and trainer and everyone has access to the same bots and parts so you cannot dominate. Rollback is something I can't control. Maybe better programmers know how to control it but I don't. You can use it to win every time if you want.

Thug encounters; Same story, there is a random component so you'll never succeed every time no matter what you do.

Everything in this game has a random component, you will never dominate anything 100% of the time. The text messages could be improved though and you're not the first person to mention it. Some day I'll do this but I'd rather work on new stuff than fix text so you'll have to live with silly messages for a while.

I will add a role for bots repairing parts like master techie's repair bots but I'm not sure if it will be in 0.9 or 0.10.

The last thing about bot capsules sounds like a bug and I'm not sure how it could happen. Each capsule and each bot is intended to be completely independent. If you can give me some details so I know what to look for I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is.

I see you're really into bot management and optimization. I hope you won't be too disappointed because after the new bot role I will switch my focus to telling the story of a high school dropout trying to make his way in the world. Cheers!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated!

Fights; Yes there is a random component so you will lose sometimes no matter what you do. You're not the only good bot builder and trainer and everyone has access to the same bots and parts so you cannot dominate. Rollback is something I can't control. Maybe better programmers know how to control it but I don't. You can use it to win every time if you want.
I like roll back, even more so since it has a random component or if I make a mistake and use a bot I did not intend to(being able to rename bots would help eliminate some of my errors...no rush you are doing great!).

Everything in this game has a random component, you will never dominate anything 100% of the time. The text messages could be improved though and you're not the first person to mention it. Some day I'll do this but I'd rather work on new stuff than fix text so you'll have to live with silly messages for a while. I just laugh at the text, humor is needed in life and games, the more silly/crazy some text is adds some humor for me. I try not to take anything to seriously.

I will add a role for bots repairing parts like master techie's repair bots but I'm not sure if it will be in 0.9 or 0.10.
I am looking very forward to that. I will keep my store do not sell until then.Selling scrap parts that are not repaired you take to much of a loss, so hoarding all parts until a time I can repair them(including all the bots I let my master techie's repair non replaceable parts before disassembling them...I only keep S,A bots with skills everyone else is just parts, after I had at least one of each bot(still missing a couple bots) :) Took me ages to get my first Marie-Rose but now i have a few. :)

The last thing about bot capsules sounds like a bug and I'm not sure how it could happen. Each capsule and each bot is intended to be completely independent. If you can give me some details so I know what to look for I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is.
It seems to make everyone have worse stability(% of loss) when I get a bot out of the dump with zero psychocore into the pot the next time you rest/sleep. I just figured the AI was linked or something given it said something about bots teaching skills to other bots(not sure if that happens,or how to trigger it to).
I see you're really into bot management and optimization. I hope you won't be too disappointed because after the new bot role I will switch my focus to telling the story of a high school dropout trying to make his way in the world. Cheers!
I am all for the story expanding as well. You can only build so many bots before you brain goes why? Why is our existance nothing but building bots, there has to be more to life lol. Good job on the community story line, though I would like to be able to eventually turn it into my own little dictatorship, you know to protect the people of course (easier to build a human harem if I control the whole area and the power wealth dynamics) lol. Plus if I ever find the person messing with my patrol bots they will find out just how stable my own psychocore is. :)
Keep up the good work! The only request I have currently is trying to get mods that work for this version a home, a place we can all see/download them(again I do not do discord so that is not helping locate them). A thread linked on the front page of this version with links that function would be a good way to do it?

*Edit. I just ran a test. I did a couple days without going to the dump at night. Average psycore stability loss was 1-9% for all my bots. Then I went to the dump and found a bot. The next morning the average is 1-24% stability loss. Could be random, but seems to happen each time I add a bot with zero stability.

Last edited:

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Is there a trick to get male bots for the Neighborhood quest? Only way seems the A class bot from rays club but that is very expensive and he is one class higher then needed I am looking at the dump site every time and never find a male bot somehow.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Is there a trick to get male bots for the Neighborhood quest? Only way seems the A class bot from rays club but that is very expensive and he is one class higher then needed I am looking at the dump site every time and never find a male bot somehow.
The Dev mentioned lowering the rate of male bot drops at one point, but is planning to change it back up in a future update. I think the reasoning was that most players preferred to work on females, but as you pointed out, the offers seem to request more male bots for security.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I'm sorry and AkiranGamings's reply is correct. I made a serious mistake when I changed the frequency of male bots in the game in version 0.7 and then made a greater need for them in 0.8. I completed 0.8.1 last night (it's morning for me now) which fixes this problem along with a few other small things. It is being tested today and will be posted either later today or tomorrow if I find bugs.

Male bots will still be relatively rare so I thought I'd point out that the good neighbor quest requires B or better bots and the male B bot (Quinton) is significantly cheaper than the male A bot (Tanjiro). If you're rich there is also an S level bot (Brutus).

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Male bots will still be relatively rare so I thought I'd point out that the good neighbor quest requires B or better bots and the male B bot (Quinton) is significantly cheaper than the male A bot (Tanjiro). If you're rich there is also an S level bot (Brutus).
thx for the quick reply.
Yeah I found out that sometimes the male B bot can be bought at raymond, but not everytime.

And if it is really such a big turn off for some players that male bots are in the game, maybe consider at the start selection (easy/normal/etc) to make an option for the players to play without male bots.

maybe even make the option like; Only Female Bots, Normal (like it is now but a bit better "male bot drop rate" at the dump) and an bisexual option so the player can train male bots (I was thinking this before because of the warranty seals status on male bots, lul)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
thx for the quick reply.
Yeah I found out that sometimes the male B bot can be bought at raymond, but not everytime.

And if it is really such a big turn off for some players that male bots are in the game, maybe consider at the start selection (easy/normal/etc) to make an option for the players to play without male bots.

maybe even make the option like; Only Female Bots, Normal (like it is now but a bit better "male bot drop rate" at the dump) and an bisexual option so the player can train male bots (I was thinking this before because of the warranty seals status on male bots, lul)
I thought na to male bots...then my bot manager used one as a prostitute. He made 7500....every single night. A Brutus will make 5-15k per night lol.
Compare those with a mary or Rc who make 2-5k. Was a no brainer business choice to start using more male bots. Oh,and they only have 2 slots for repairs after...so labor saving to.

My first Brutus I found in the junkyard.

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
I thought na to male bots...then my bot manager used one as a prostitute. He made 7500....every single night. A Brutus will make 5-15k per night lol.
Compare those with a mary or Rc who make 2-5k. Was a no brainer business choice to start using more male bots. Oh,and they only have 2 slots for repairs after...so labor saving to.

My first Brutus I found in the junkyard.
How lucky do you have to be to find an S class Male Bot at the dump? I have be looking at the dump, putting all my AP in the search once day, everyday for 40days and I found only 1 male bot and it is the D class one...

But yeah Male bot are easier to manage.

saladinoking

Jul 22, 2024
The thing with male bots, is how to train them in the sex matter, I don`t care if they are in the game, but I don`t want to train them in this subject, I just use them to scavenge, if we could just use other bots to train bots it would be really nice. I have some bots that have S in sex(and others skills), but I can`t use them to train others.

Anyway, nice game, I want to create a game in the future and I`m testing a lot of them, and I have used some hours playing this one. If I can say one more thing, about the game, I think that it`s lacking more iddle components in the game, more automatization, but ok, it`s already good. I like this rpg aspect, more ~hands on~, than just clicking to see the story.

Others games, I just don`t have the patience to see the story, and lose time clicking and clicking to see development(I like de nl something games, they are more interactive).

Oh, I would like to see other mods, but I couldnt find them in this forum, and my country have limited internet so I can`t search too much, and I dont have time too, it would be good to acess them here.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The thing with male bots, is how to train them in the sex matter, I don`t care if they are in the game, but I don`t want to train them in this subject, I just use them to scavenge, if we could just use other bots to train bots it would be really nice. I have some bots that have S in sex(and others skills), but I can`t use them to train others.

Anyway, nice game, I want to create a game in the future and I`m testing a lot of them, and I have used some hours playing this one. If I can say one more thing, about the game, I think that it`s lacking more iddle components in the game, more automatization, but ok, it`s already good. I like this rpg aspect, more ~hands on~, than just clicking to see the story.

Others games, I just don`t have the patience to see the story, and lose time clicking and clicking to see development(I like de nl something games, they are more interactive).

Oh, I would like to see other mods, but I couldnt find them in this forum, and my country have limited internet so I can`t search too much, and I dont have time too, it would be good to acess them here.
Actually, you do use other bots to train them, you need to have a female bot with Bedroom Toy role to train a male bot in Sex. Just assign your bots that have S in sex with the role Bedroom Toy and you are good to go.

As far as other mods, the Dev mentions it on the first page of this thread, but here is a link from the original game for mods, https://f95zone.to/threads/defective-sexbot-chop-shop-v0-4-1-radnor.104343/post-7303586

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
thx for the quick reply.

This is one of those good ideas I won't do. I'd have to duplicate many things in the game. For example, I'd have to rewrite 'Good Neighbor' with only female bots. SR24 is not a text game where you can just search and change "he" to "she" or "him" to "her" and you're done. I'm not going to spend weeks creating alternate art because some people don't want to see male bots in the game. I know the next few lines will seem harsh when you read it but unfortunately I can't put a friendly, conversational tone in writing. If this is a deal breaker for anyone then I'm sure they can find another game to play. I'm not being a jerk about this, we all pick and choose our games and should always pick the ones we like to play. I've had plenty of times when games I liked turned in a direction that caused me to lose interest. It's disappointing but we're only talking about games here.

Regarding a bisexual option, it's not my thing or it would already be there. I'm the artist and I have absolutely zero interest in creating the art for it. Again, if that's a deal breaker...

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
How lucky do you have to be to find an S class Male Bot at the dump? I have be looking at the dump, putting all my AP in the search once day, everyday for 40days and I found only 1 male bot and it is the D class one...

But yeah Male bot are easier to manage.
I found it around day 300 lol

Reactions: saladinoking

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021

Links to mods are found on the page for the original DSCS game here on F95Zone, if you reached here you can reach there. Go back to page 1 and there is a link to the DSCS page in the 'Developer Notes'.

In the game when you train male bots in sex you are a voyeur watching a pair of bots have sex; the male bot being trained and one of your bedroom toy bots. As far as fetishes go being a voyeur is pretty tame.

saladinoking

Jul 22, 2024
In the game when you train male bots in sex you are a voyeur watching a pair of bots have sex; the male bot being trained and one of your bedroom toy bots. As far as fetishes go being a voyeur is pretty tame.
It`s not a fetish, I wouldn`t care if this part didn`t appear, in fact most of the times I don`t watch or pay too much atention to the sex parts in a lot of games, unless the mechanics or art are good. About this game I only care about the stats(and if then I can sell them), I didn`t know that you can use other bots to do that, because I just didn`t even tried to train them. I am not against who like this kind of thing, but it`s not my thing.

About the mods, I only see partially the original post, and I thank you for sharing the info(I`m something rust in using foruns, the last one was years ago).

Reactions: squirrel24

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
This is one of those good ideas I won't do. I'd have to duplicate many things in the game. For example, I'd have to rewrite 'Good Neighbor' with only female bots. SR24 is not a text game where you can just search and change "he" to "she" or "him" to "her" and you're done. I'm not going to spend weeks creating alternate art because some people don't want to see male bots in the game. I know the next few lines will seem harsh when you read it but unfortunately I can't put a friendly, conversational tone in writing. If this is a deal breaker for anyone then I'm sure they can find another game to play. I'm not being a jerk about this, we all pick and choose our games and should always pick the ones we like to play. I've had plenty of times when games I liked turned in a direction that caused me to lose interest. It's disappointing but we're only talking about games here.

Regarding a bisexual option, it's not my thing or it would already be there. I'm the artist and I have absolutely zero interest in creating the art for it. Again, if that's a deal breaker...
All good, I really like the game. I don't mind the Male bots and the Idea for the bisexual option was mostly because of the warranty seals status on the male bots. maybe think about an extra status like "broken by your bedtoy" or something like that.

Oh and one more question. Why are there no Butt Parts? In real life there are Butt Implants, the operation even has a special name "brazilian butt lift".

gr3yw0lf72

Jun 30, 2024
Oh and one more question. Why are there no Butt Parts? In real life there are Butt Implants, the operation even has a special name "brazilian butt lift".
That would be really funny to see... a male bot with a BBL... :LOL:
But if we talk about those impants you can expand this to breast implant (or peck implants for the male bots) or take it even further with a wig or hair color and pubic hair styles. Endless possibilities but maybe a bit much to realize... ;)

I have a question:
Will it be possible to visit the neighborhood when leaving the bot shop and spend some time to sit down and talk with your new found friendly neighbors? Something like a choice for maybe afternoon and evening and gaining some social XP.

keep up the good work and I'm really looking forward where the story will take us in the future. :)(y)

Reactions: Tomuch

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
So a question, will we be able sell B and above sex doll at more money soon? I mean, 150k cap for sex doll literally selling those at loss despite the new going over million. And maybe add more stuff to buy on higher end. Like buiding your own sex bot brothel at tens of millions worth of overtime investment and upgrades.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Links to mods are found on the page for the original DSCS game here on F95Zone, if you reached here you can reach there. Go back to page 1 and there is a link to the DSCS page in the 'Developer Notes'.

Oh thank god, I though we the ONE who got to TRAIN those bots.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
All good, I really like the game. I don't mind the Male bots and the Idea for the bisexual option was mostly because of the warranty seals status on the male bots. maybe think about an extra status like "broken by your bedtoy" or something like that.

Good suggestion about the wording, I'll add it to my list.

I put in implants to cover both "T&A" and vagina and penis parts say "includes anus" or something like that. These could be separated but at the end of the day it would increase grind which is already an issue. Every part type you add is more parts you have to obtain and eventually repair. Sadly increasing realism often increases grind so there is a balance. I didn't make implants for males to reduce grind with them.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
That would be really funny to see... a male bot with a BBL... :LOL:
But if we talk about those impants you can expand this to breast implant (or peck implants for the male bots) or take it even further with a wig or hair color and pubic hair styles. Endless possibilities but maybe a bit much to realize... ;)

I have a question:
Will it be possible to visit the neighborhood when leaving the bot shop and spend some time to sit down and talk with your new found friendly neighbors? Something like a choice for maybe afternoon and evening and gaining some social XP.

keep up the good work and I'm really looking forward where the story will take us in the future. :)(y)
Thanks for you kind words!
The answer to your question about the neighborhood is yes. You must be a mind reader because that's an exact description of something on the version 0.9 list. I was impatient so I separated the quest from fleshing out the location. I hadn't advanced the story line in a long time and really wanted to do that.

Reactions: gr3yw0lf72
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes