Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.8.1] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
So a question, will we be able sell B and above sex doll at more money soon? I mean, 150k cap for sex doll literally selling those at loss despite the new going over million. And maybe add more stuff to buy on higher end. Like buiding your own sex bot brothel at tens of millions worth of overtime investment and upgrades.
Eventually you will get more money for better bots but so far in the game you don't know people who spend money like that. High rollers don't usually buy stuff on sketchy bulletin boards! You need connections! This is in the plans which is why I really want to advance the story line. Unfortunately there are so many other good things to do. Sadly everything takes time.

Sorry, I have no plans to expand the game that far. This game will only tell the story of a high school dropout learning how to run his small business.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I've been busy trying to address a number of things from people's questions and suggestions since posting 0.8.0. I want to thank everyone who helped me out. You can get version 0.8.1 using the links in my signature and I expect page 1 will be updated shortly. This update will not be listed in "Latest Updates" because they have a rule that they will not announce updates more frequently than every 2 weeks. This rule makes sense, many people are trying to make money on their games and announcements in "Latest Updates" are free advertising. Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Random chance is kicking my butt. I can not get anywhere as a combat trainer even running 3 bots dedicated to it, because I lose to thugs on the street way to often.
chance.jpg
Any tips?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Random chance is kicking my butt. I can not get anywhere as a combat trainer even running 3 bots dedicated to it, because I lose to thugs on the street way to often.
View attachment 3890199
Any tips?
Do you mean on the way to the 'Night School' or are you using mods? If it's night school you need to get the bot's combat skill rating up to at least B and preferably A. You gain combat skill by training bots in combat. When you're preparing bots for sale use a few AP to train them in combat even if it's not necessary. Get your skills up so you can get your bot's skills up. If it's from mods I can't help you.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Do you mean on the way to the 'Night School' or are you using mods? If it's night school you need to get the bot's combat skill rating up to at least B and preferably A. You gain combat skill by training bots in combat. When you're preparing bots for sale use a few AP to train them in combat even if it's not necessary. Get your skills up so you can get your bot's skills up. If it's from mods I can't help you.
When a bot is doing the whore thing(8 bots per night doing this in my case) and some days 3 or more lose fights (beat up by thugs) it lowers that stat. Nothing I can do about it. I finished school 300+ game days ago.
Of the 77 bots I currently have only 3 do not have all S skills(all 5 skills are S or I do not stop training them,the 3 are my latest to train). I do not have any mods installed. I had set up 3 AGRX-10 to fight(3 with all S skills still stored),but it did not help much. I like the S combat fight club thing better and when I remember do that one. 13 of my current bots are either A or S rated(of the 17 in capsules). The 4 that are not are males that earn to much money lol.
skills22.jpg skills.jpg

combat loss.jpg
defeat.jpg

brutus.jpg

Last edited:

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
If I'm understanding this correctly, the bot rank and specified part sockets are determined by the author of the mod?

I don't know how feasible it is, but it might be worth considering having rank determine bot part complexity (or I guess how many 'sockets' the chassis has) and allowing mod authors to restrict what ranks the bots could spawn at if they feel like it.

That combined with a 'custom' bot part field for mod makers for things like horns, tails, ect feels like a good way to streamline the mod making and add variety to quality so you're not running the same two bots in triplicate for best results.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
When a bot is doing the whore thing(8 bots per night doing this in my case) and some days 3 or more lose fights (beat up by thugs) it lowers that stat. Nothing I can do about it. I finished school 300+ game days ago.
Of the 77 bots I currently have only 3 do not have all S skills(all 5 skills are S or I do not stop training them,the 3 are my latest to train). I do not have any mods installed. I had set up 3 AGRX-10 to fight(3 with all S skills still stored),but it did not help much. I like the S combat fight club thing better and when I remember do that one. 13 of my current bots are either A or S rated(of the 17 in capsules). The 4 that are not are males that earn to much money lol.
View attachment 3890235 View attachment 3890236
You are obsessed, this is just a game not a way of life. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
You are obsessed, this is just a game not a way of life. ;)
Well...I can tell you that 579 days into the game you need 1 bedroom toy,One bot manager, 5 house keepers,and 3 master techies(all not managed by a bot manager...so 5 non bot managed bots) the rest(up to 17 total) are master techie and shopkeepers all managed to earn you loads of money. :)
Mornings I go to the junk yard and do yoga. The master techie's will fix all the bots I find,I deal with either scrapping them(if not S or A rated unless they have skill and I can sell them with a tiny bit of work)or replacing parts. By lunch I have a good idea where things stand and do upkeep on all my bots cores(putting any I am training in storage temporarily). Evenings are mostly just doing all my cores and maybe on occasion working/visiting the club. Nights is sorting through the fixed bots making sure all cores are perfect and quality time with who ever needs some training(if I have no one to train off to the junk yard again). Do not forget at some point to hit netconsole(no cheaper way to get S parts,and you can sell scrap parts for a few $500-9000 per day. Not only that you may find a bot or be able to sell a bot.

But I am not obsesed....i am building a bot empire.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
If I'm understanding this correctly, the bot rank and specified part sockets are determined by the author of the mod?

I don't know how feasible it is, but it might be worth considering having rank determine bot part complexity (or I guess how many 'sockets' the chassis has) and allowing mod authors to restrict what ranks the bots could spawn at if they feel like it.

That combined with a 'custom' bot part field for mod makers for things like horns, tails, ect feels like a good way to streamline the mod making and add variety to quality so you're not running the same two bots in triplicate for best results.
I'm not sure I understand everything you said but changing the way bots are designed would be a lot of work. Are you're familiar with how mods for bots and parts work now? The system in place is fairly easy and versatile.

Mod authors can easily create new part types and parts to use for them. Daedalron's bots mod adds horns, tails, and wings for example and creates parts for them. Creating mods like this is fairly easy and authors can do pretty much anything they want. I don't want to create restrictions on bot rates and parts, if I don't like what they do I won't use their mods.

A couple of times you mention making things easier for mod authors and I think I should mention that this is not one of my goals. I'm making this game because it's my hobby and my focus is on players not mod authors. I'm sorry if this is disappointing but I won't spend my time making things easier for mod authors.

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for you kind words and suggestions. :)
Sorry you get frustrated but when bots do things they become unstable. Not sure what you mean by a passive activity. If you mean roles like clerk, techie, etc. they aren't passive. You assigned the role and they do it. Instead of having to click a button every time you assigned a role. You still made the decision. Bots follow orders to the best of their ability but never do anything unless you tell them to. Even if you assign a 'bot manager' you have to tell each bot to follow the Manager's instructions.
I really hope you'd reconsider on this, part of the point of assigning a bot a role is so you can "set it and forget it" and focus on other tasks to spend your active AP on. There is little more frustrating than suddenly noticing you're missing bonus AP and look back to find some of your "staff" bots have become unstable and you have to spend time and AP fixing them. It just disrupts the flow of gameplay and is a pain in the ass that just feels punishing. I've looked through the comments and have seen a lot of others feel the same --and again, it's not active things we're asking to have penalties removed from, just the automatic ones. Nor am I referring to missions, those should invoke full penalties, I'm just talking about stuff like tech and housekeeping that keeps them in the shop doing a set normal routine.

I also specifically said this immunity should only come with a maxed out AI capsule, justifying the expense and making the things have an actual use as right now they seem terribly weak. What's the point of the thing if it can't even keep your bot stable in normal routine activities? They already can't do any significant repair of stability, you have to do it yourself, and so what exactly are they good for? I don't think asking our 150,000 in-game dollar item to keep a bot stable if they're already at maximum and they're doing the kind of light work of a shopkeeper or in-house technician is too much to ask.

EDIT TO ADD: I just saw you're planning to make a level 5 capsule AI, would you please consider allowing it to keep our routine role bots stable?

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I really hope you'd reconsider on this, part of the point of assigning a bot a role is so you can "set it and forget it" and focus on other tasks to spend your active AP on. There is little more frustrating than suddenly noticing you're missing bonus AP and look back to find some of your "staff" bots have become unstable and you have to spend time and AP fixing them. It just disrupts the flow of gameplay and is a pain in the ass that just feels punishing. I've looked through the comments and have seen a lot of others feel the same --and again, it's not active things we're asking to have penalties removed from, just the automatic ones. Nor am I referring to missions, those should invoke full penalties, I'm just talking about stuff like tech and housekeeping that keeps them in the shop doing a set normal routine.

I also specifically said this immunity should only come with a maxed out AI capsule, justifying the expense and making the things have an actual use as right now they seem terribly weak. What's the point of the thing if it can't even keep your bot stable in normal routine activities? They already can't do any significant repair of stability, you have to do it yourself, and so what exactly are they good for? I don't think asking our 150,000 in-game dollar item to keep a bot stable if they're already at maximum and they're doing the kind of light work of a shopkeeper or in-house technician is too much to ask.

EDIT TO ADD: I just saw you're planning to make a level 5 capsule AI, would you please consider allowing it to keep our routine role bots stable?
I don't know where you or anyone else get the idea that one of the purposes of roles is so you can "set it and forget it". I had no intention of making the bot manager role so you can "set it and forget it". I've been a manager in real life and when I delegated tasks I didn't "set it and forget it", I kept track of what's going on and made changes as needed. Also, as I explained before, I don't consider these missions to be "passive". You took all the actions that made them happen: you assigned a manager and you instructed the bot to follow the manager's instructions. If you don't like the outcome you shouldn't have made these assignments. Then you say you're not asking for this to be applied to missions. These are missions, why do you think they should be different just because you didn't click the button? The intention of the bot manager role was to allow you to send bots on missions without clicking every time and to make it so you didn't have to remember which night each bot fight class happens. It was not intended to change anything about the missions themselves including the potential negative consequences of sending bots on them. Nothing I put into this game will ever be intended to allow you to "set it and forget it". I'm sorry if you or anyone else doesn't like this.

Last edited:

saladinoking

Jul 22, 2024
The answer to your question about the neighborhood is yes. You must be a mind reader because that's an exact description of something on the version 0.9 list. I was impatient so I separated the quest from fleshing out the location. I hadn't advanced the story line in a long time and really wanted to do that.
I was reading part of this thread(it`s the name in foruns? anyways) and I didn`t see something, there is a roadmap about the game? I am asking that because when it will be possible to do the freelancer mission? It`s fell like it`s missing something not having the option to play it. And again, nice game, I`m learning a lot.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I was reading part of this thread(it`s the name in foruns? anyways) and I didn`t see something, there is a roadmap about the game? I am asking that because when it will be possible to do the freelancer mission? It`s fell like it`s missing something not having the option to play it. And again, nice game, I`m learning a lot.
The Freelancer mission is basically after you complete the first two main missions, Framed and Mob Protection. As far as I'm aware, it is an indicator that you reached the current end of content point without specific goals and are free to do whatever you want. There are other side quests, like Night School and Karaoke, but they are more social in nature.

Reactions: squirrel24

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexbotRestoration2124-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: saladinoking

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
The Freelancer mission is basically after you complete the first two main missions, Framed and Mob Protection. As far as I'm aware, it is an indicator that you reached the current end of content point without specific goals and are free to do whatever you want. There are other side quests, like Night School and Karaoke, but they are more social in nature.
Good answer AkiranGaming! As the game progresses 'Freelancer' will end but it's two releases away, maybe three. I've mentioned my 'roadmap' for development but it is not public and never will be.

Reactions: saladinoking

Sappog08

Dec 1, 2020
Question, so I have a bot manager, and two bots (Male and Female) that I toggled manage on; both have identical stats (B in combat and C in sex), and every night I ensure all bots are at 100℅ in both chassis and Powercore. Even so, the bot manager rarely give them the missions like Gigolo or Whore at night (or any job, really) even though I can manually send them to those missions (but I didn't since I have the bot manager, so I thought the manager would send them instead). Am I missing something here? Sending them to jobs manually gets tedious pretty quick. Thanks.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Question, so I have a bot manager, and two bots (Male and Female) that I toggled manage on; both have identical stats (B in combat and C in sex), and every night I ensure all bots are at 100℅ in both chassis and Powercore. Even so, the bot manager rarely give them the missions like Gigolo or Whore at night (or any job, really) even though I can manually send them to those missions (but I didn't since I have the bot manager, so I thought the manager would send them instead). Am I missing something here? Sending them to jobs manually gets tedious pretty quick. Thanks.
There should be a message at the top of the screen about the bot manager when you click on 'Sleep'. What does it say?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
What are the quests that don't automatically start from your home, and how do I start them? For example, I keep being told to go to RoboSechs at night, but I have no idea what to do there to trigger whatever is supposed to happen next.

Is there anywhere that shows the quests, and how to start each one?

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
What are the quests that don't automatically start from your home, and how do I start them? For example, I keep being told to go to RoboSechs at night, but I have no idea what to do there to trigger whatever is supposed to happen next.

Have you updated to 0.8.1? It fixes a bug in starting the good neighbor quest. You must complete night school but 0.8.0 did not tell you this. Sorry, you don't have to do anything except return home provided you have completed night school. In 0.8.1 the message tells you to complete night school if you haven't done so.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024

RoboSechs is the club, so you need to Leave at night to go there. Basically you need to spend time to socialize and make contacts. You will find the Flea Market and the Dump as well. Make sure to have a few APs available and money, if you plan to buy anything.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes