Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I may be in the minority on this, but I quite liked the changes made to the prom NTR system. Having the corruption start at the prom opens up the possibility of different scenarios & settings. The prom NTR scenes previously were the weakest of the bunch IMO. Every scene played out in the same fashion with varying animations. I was much more interested in the NTR outside of prom because of that.

I'll say that I miss the cinematic drama of those scenes, but in the long run I think this change will make the Prom 'bad ends' better overall and less repetitive. Great update Llama!
I'm somewhat torn on the matter but I don't think you're alone in liking it. There's plenty of promise there, and the scenario itself is intriguing.

I just find myself hesitant because it replaces an original scene that I loved and still prefer. One of the reasons you mentioned, its increased drama, is a valid point; the original scene felt much more epic.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's becoming absurd, it's already stripped away so much and only gonna get messier. The new patreon friendly Melvin content is okay but it's not as good as it was.

Llamaman and other creators should focus on building up their presence on better suited platforms rather than continuously having to modify their work. I would not be shocked if patreon banned anything adult related from their platform in the near future. Trying to adjust the content to fit current terms of service might not be worthwhile if they change them again in a month or so.
The only way they'll do that is if everyone migrates to Subscribestar or another alternative.
The majority of supporters are still on Patreon. So we until people migrate it'll always be a problem.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
People going crazy over the changes and everything and here I am actually glad that Melvin scenes can be considered NTR now (even if it still a little bit of mind suggestion) because lets face it old scenes were r*pe 'no but they are mind controlled' still is r*pe, F95 version of 'any dick that is inside a woman that is not Mc's is NTR' is bull. So congratulations to LlamaMann, I think he can come up with good scenes now that they are gonna be reworked to fit Patreon guidelines (Old ones were not bad but they were not ntr) The only suggestion I would make is leave the master thing aside and simple use Melvin's name I think it would be more intimate this way.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
ok I kinda like this kind of melvin, one that doesnt rely on mind control and takes charge, that being said I also like the mind control version hopefully it's possible to put both versions back in, like a sort of bad ending and true bad ending kinda scenario

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Llamamann - Keep a version of the original in Subscribe Star and censored version in Patreon. Season 1 ended anyway. Season 2 is a new timeline so anything goes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yes there is, the Girls still get zapped and enslaved with the visor but just not as sex slaves for Melvin.
Enslaved with visor but not slave......... Okay....:WaitWhat:
anyway the point is without mind control it reduce the story impact, its not really villainous if any LIs wana shack Melvin "willingly"... and MC trying to stop that makes him the villain. so the story just weird.

Jun 28, 2020
It does seem a bit abrupt since much of the story was built around corruption from melvin doing his visor shit. So the story definitely feels a bit weird with the robots and the part one timeline switch if visors are no longer established to corrupt in the story. Like even in the Part 1 ending, MC gets hit with a mind control visor and his glasses block it. There's a lot less impact with the whole timeline world domination and all that jazz now.

BUT. I understand. Obviously this is not on the dev, nor patrons. But on patreon and rule changes. This happened before with incest and a lot of games started the "landlady" special for all their games. This will be not much different. It is what it is. It never feels good to have stuff removed, but luckily this is out of anyone's control except patreon. And I don't expect someone to not use patreon anymore because of it because it is THE best platform to support projects. Period. Subscribestar and all them don't even come close with the revenue splits.

So while I do think the game received some impact, its not the devs fault. And the game is still very high quality.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Patreon has been anti-mind control for years, pretty sure it's been since the ban on incest came about, it's just seemingly been less enforced.

Might be time to open an Only Fans.

Author in this game gonna be imprenation and pregnancy?
Have you actually played this? How's that going to work in a time loop?

Is gay content on the table? MC can bone the rival, rival bones the MC in some kind of NTR failure ending?
To show his dominance over Melvin and vice-versa?

There's also female Melvin aka his sister, whatever happened to her I'm not sure.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Soo is 1.4.2 the Patroen version of 1.4 or an update to 1.4 ?
Yes...
There's no "Patreon version", as it's the same on both Patreon and Subscribestar, because Patreon are assholes who'll nuke Llamamann's account if they find out about different versions between Patreon and Subscribestar or any other similar platform.

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
anyway the point is without mind control it reduce the story impact, its not really villainous if any LIs wana shack Melvin "willingly"... and MC trying to stop that makes him the villain. so the story just weird.
The results of the mind control is still happening. Zeta values get retained across all time resets, which includes the Corruption Zetas that push the girls towards Melvin.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So after reading all the hand-wringing about the removed corruption scenes, I played the latest update.

The new Emily corruption scenes are BETTER than the old ones. Yes we're missing the Bailey and Sam ones from before but I'm sure they'll be revamped and added to the game next update.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Way to show you didn’t play the main story. Melvin having sex with the girls while zapped isn’t the main reason for it…

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Way to show you didn’t play the main story. Melvin having sex with the girls while zapped isn’t the main reason for it…
I finish the whole damn game while you're missing the point. I also know the post AMA Zone taking over the world ending and the new timeline. Talk to me again when you get what the message is.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The results of the mind control is still happening. Zeta values get retained across all time resets, which includes the Corruption Zetas that push the girls towards Melvin.
The result/impact of this in terms of story isnt there in my opinion. Basically, Melvin changed the LIs to sleep around not really "enslaving" them so it doesnt feel like Melvin is the Villain during those event. It just makes them two horny people shacking. MC traveling back to time since two consenting people fucking is just weird in terms of story. Melvin and his AMA Zone Boss suppose to be the villain. So it takes that away. Just an opinion.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Wait till anti ntr brigade starts complaining about the LIs being sluts, I mean before it was the camoflauge of mind control, now MC continuesly have stop them from doing what they really wanna do.

4.50 star(s) 197 Votes