Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Wait till anti ntr brigade starts complaining about the LIs being sluts, I mean before it was the camoflauge of mind control, now MC continuesly have stop them from doing what they really wanna do.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not very easy. use the walkthrough from 1st post
I think I'll pass, if I have to read the walkthrough to avoid it then I'm not interested. I'd only be interested if NTR were incredibly easy to avoid (such as by disabling it as soon as you start the game, which is my favorite way to avoid it, or with huge clear warnings every time an option can lead to it). I don't feel like getting to NTR by mistake, so I just avoid the game.

In any case, thanks for the reply

Reactions: Prometheus51

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
such as by disabling it as soon as you start the game, which is my favorite way to avoid it, or with huge clear warnings every time an option can lead to it
That is exactly how it is. You can disable all choices that leads to NTR and the choice that leads to it, has NTR in capital letters. You need to really want to see it to get the NTR scenes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

xoboni8855

Aug 14, 2020
Game is awesome, but i wish we could have 100% finished without having to see gay content though, i mean, if we disable futa in options, this should be taken in account when the % finished is calculated, so we know if we really finished the game or not, even if we don't enable this.

exter

May 29, 2017
I think I'll pass, if I have to read the walkthrough to avoid it then I'm not interested. I'd only be interested if NTR were incredibly easy to avoid (such as by disabling it as soon as you start the game, which is my favorite way to avoid it, or with huge clear warnings every time an option can lead to it). I don't feel like getting to NTR by mistake, so I just avoid the game.

It is easy to avoid. I don't know why someone would refer to a walkthrough for that.

The game tells you if something is NTR by just having the letters N T R really big on that choice. No walkthrough needed.

The only thing that you might want to avoid are the Futa options (also clearly marked if you pay just a little bit of attention). In these options your sexbot fucks your Teacher/Mom.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Mr. Llamamann i Love this game to death and wait patiently for all the updates. This is easily the best game on the site. I have a request if its possible, I'm a black guy and find it hard to immerse my self sometimes. i don't see games have the option to select MCs skin color in games. if its possible can you add the option to choose if i want to play as a black "adopted" kid instead of a white kid. Keep up the good work sir.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I know this sounds silly but where do you put the incest patch, I've put it in the game file but it's not worked.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I haven’t played for a long time and now I saw an update, and since nothing interesting has come out lately, I decided to see what’s new in this game. And then suddenly I find out that there is nothing new, and the old content has also been deleted.)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
The result/impact of this in terms of story isnt there in my opinion. Basically, Melvin changed the LIs to sleep around not really "enslaving" them so it doesnt feel like Melvin is the Villain during those event. It just makes them two horny people shacking. MC traveling back to time since two consenting people fucking is just weird in terms of story. Melvin and his AMA Zone Boss suppose to be the villain. So it takes that away. Just an opinion.
One thing I reckon needs some tweaking is how the new plot rolls out. In other loops, whenever Melvin wins, it's all ominous with him gearing up to take over the world, and that's when MC and Alexa hit the reset button. But in this latest version, Melvin's win just involves him screwing one of the girls, without any signs of taking over the world. Resetting everything just because of this felt a bit overkill compared to all the other endings.

And it's weird that MC only decides to intervene after the fact, especially when he had chances to stop it earlier. It's okay for him to feel down throughout since that's the purpose of this prom, but his sudden switch at the end to go to an extreme to prevent it after he could of done it without much stopping him before is unusual and abrupt.
In the last versions, at least he tried multiple times to stop Melvin. Lexx would just always prevent him and Alexa from doing so which was another reason it made sense to reset there.

The old scenes were a fine motivator in that sense, because it showed a glimpse of how fucked up things could become if Melvin won. I don't think we would of ever gotten a Melvin apocalypse, nevertheless I enjoyed that we always got to see a preview of it through those scenes and it helped give all the more reason to stop him.

Lastly, I'm not understanding what some mean by stating Melvin wasn't gonna use them as his sex slaves. It was was pretty clear that's what his intentions were and it was the basis of stopping him in the first phase.
I haven’t played for a long time and now I saw an update, and since nothing interesting has come out lately, I decided to see what’s new in this game. And then suddenly I find out that there is nothing new, and the old content has also been deleted.)
There's still a wealth of new content. The deleted scenes are undergoing editing to comply with the terms of service. Several revisions have already been made.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

It's incredibly easy to avoid, there's literally a switch in MC's gallery to turn it off.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019

Don't listen to that guy you're responding to. The guy has notoriously been known to not know what the hell he's talking about for a long time now in this thread. You don't need a walkthrough to avoid it. Anything that is NTR is deliberately labeled as such when you get the choice.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
We have a sexbot that can be dominant and can be futa and a mc that has already been pegged... c'mon dude, let's take the next step

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Gay stuff?
I'm guessing he felt blueballed by the futa alexa and emily hot tub scene. I won't lie, I thought I was about to see a scene between the MC and futa Alexa as the MC was contemplating it. I was also trying to figure out how I felt about it. Lol. Not something I usually enjoy. Then Emily snuck in there! It was awesome. Great writing, I like being surprised!

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
One thing I reckon needs some tweaking is how the new plot rolls out. In other loops, whenever Melvin wins, it's all ominous with him gearing up to take over the world, and that's when MC and Alexa hit the reset button. But in this latest version, Melvin's win just involves him screwing one of the girls, without any signs of taking over the world. Resetting everything just because of this felt a bit overkill compared to all the other endings.

And it's weird that MC only decides to intervene after the fact, especially when he had chances to stop it earlier. It's okay for him to feel down throughout since that's the purpose of this prom, but his sudden switch at the end to go to an extreme to prevent it after he could of done it without much stopping him before is unusual and abrupt.
In the last versions, at least he tried multiple times to stop Melvin. Lexx would just always prevent him and Alexa from doing so which was another reason it made sense to reset there.

The old scenes were a fine motivator in that sense, because it showed a glimpse of how fucked up things could become if Melvin won. I don't think we would of ever gotten a Melvin apocalypse, nevertheless I enjoyed that we always got to see a preview of it through those scenes and it helped give all the more reason to stop him.

Lastly, I'm not understanding what some mean by stating Melvin wasn't gonna use them as his sex slaves. It was was pretty clear that's what his intentions were and it was the basis of stopping him in the first phase.

There's still a wealth of new content. The deleted scenes are undergoing editing to comply with the terms of service. Several revisions have already been made.
yep you got my point

Reactions: Bob Jewl

showie

Apr 3, 2019
I used search in this thread because want to know where ntr in this game, and here is only 1 fucking scene at the end of loop, and 50 pages of crying ppl how to avoid ntr, you guys really have problems with your head. If i missed some ntr scenes let me know pls, ty)

4.50 star(s) 196 Votes