Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
No! This isn't llamaman's Patreon site or his Discord. If there is one place where people should be able to have an opinion about this game- whether they "support" him or not- it is here.
To give credit where it's due, he's consistently shown a willingness to engage with opposing viewpoints from what I've seen. I've been following this game for some time, and I'm a supporter myself. He's not the type to shut a person down simply because they have a different opinion. When it comes to engaging with the community, he's one of the top creators across all platforms.

Llamamann regarding your dilemma, steam tend to be quite lenient with their regulations. If you're open to it, those scenes might just find a home there without much trouble. That would allow you to continue where you were at rather than having to overhaul multiple components.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
OMG Melvin confirmed as the next LI. His sister won't be happy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously that is one big changelog for 1.42. Will try to check the changes later this weekend. (y):cool:

======================
Also people careful with all the patreon talk, that is bordering off topic already.
Out of curiosity, considering patreon is the reason for the recent changes to the game, would it still be considered off topic? I'm assuming as long as it's in relation to game changes it's fine but if it's about patreon as a whole then it's not? Just want to know so I'm not the "off topic guy".

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
1.42 removed the corruption scenes? does the other girls like sam and bailey have their scenes or just emily so far?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone tell me how to get to this new story contents?? cuz i only have seen 3 or 4 new scene added to chore,and 1 with emily in his cheerleader costume...no idea on how to get to the new story contents...i need to take to prom all the girls again??thanks

cbomb

May 29, 2018
can someone tell me how to get to this new story contents?? cuz i only have seen 3 or 4 new scene added to chore,and 1 with emily in his cheerleader costume...no idea on how to get to the new story contents...i need to take to prom all the girls again??thanks
Yes, repeat the group prom. Get ready for some fun scenes!

Reactions: indio68

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
What I'm trying to understand is why patreon is fine with using mind control to murder or kill enemies in games on their platform, but it's not acceptable for sex. Unless I'm wrong and their aren't games with mind control at all.
Because what they actually have a problem with being depicted for titillation in their supported works is rape, and legally and morally mind control sex is a form of that even if we'd consider them two separate things from a fetishistic standpoint.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Llamamann please make in phase 2 a sex scene MC/Emily in day 5/hot tub just like you did this Futa Alexa/Emily scene. That shit was really hot!
The new "hormones" scenes end up being really good and hot. Love the new setup of Emily getting horny just for see (and smell) MC's anabolized dick and using the "help him" excuse to drink his purple cum :devilish:

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Because what they actually have a problem with being depicted for titillation in their supported works is rape, and legally and morally mind control sex is a form of that even if we'd consider them two separate things from a fetishistic standpoint.
So murder is OK, but rape is not? I appreciate your answer but I still see their hypocrisy. Out of our control either way. Just as long as sexbot lives on ill be fine.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
OK, OK, I have never been one to complain, and I am not complaining here, because nevertheless I do love this game and its story, but let's face it, the Patreon policy change completely fucked over the themes and character arcs of this game, and I am not saying it lightly.

I understand the necessity by the writer to overhaul the NTR scenes, and I will stand by them till the end, because it's new content nevertheless, but to be clear, the themes of this game, of two characters who are fundamentally dark reflections of one another, are now completely flipped with a evil character who nevertheless rejects his evil designs, therefore NOT dooming the world, to have consensual sex with women he was otherwise preying upon, and a "good" character who is now incapable of accepting his loved ones, loved ones he might not even have a sexual relationship with during this loop, fucking someone else, his second best friend to boot, in a consensual manner, so much so he dooms time and starts back the loop just to stop it, therefore leading to the dark future that is Ama-Zone.

Again, this is not me complaining about the writer's decision, I understand why he had to do this to allow for NTR content, which is, historically, the most paid for content for these games, thing is, the Main Character is now completely ruined and tarnished by this decision. Have, I don't know, Lexxx still doing something fucked, like, i don't know, enslaving someone else for non sex, which is what leads to the time jump back, have Alexa say that due to this event the time loop is collapsing and reality is breaking hence why the MC has to jump back while he goes "Well, this sucks, but I guess I can live with it if she's happy and into it, I'll try to be more considerate to the other women in my life to prevent this from happening again." or shit like that.

Like, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this game was more "wholesome" and "vanilla" before the change with the mind control sex stuff, which, again, worked on a thematic level on the higher messages of the story, IE the main character using "natural" means to have women interested in him by, you know, listening to them and their needs and shit while his gremlin of a Sexbot lurks in the background being shifty and unscrewing light bulbs to start a domino effect that ends with him getting pegged, with the villain, again his dark reflection, taking a "shortcut" and using brutal and swift mind control to "take" them against their will, the perfect condemnation of the sort of House Game protagonist who does extremely shady shit to achieve his goals of fucking his or someone esle's family.

And again, love the game, love the story, the characters are funny, big fan of Steph, should have had a canon name that started with C to do the A B C D joke with her friends in the Hot squad, but again, let's face it.

The themes are now irrevocably fucked. I do want to see how it goes, and AGAIN, I understand why it had to be done, but that's how it is at least for me.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I tried the new corruption scenes and I like 'em. A lot actually ; a different flavor but very enjoyable.
The new Futa scene is
as well.

So great job Llamamann

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I understand the necessity by the writer to overhaul the NTR scenes, and I will stand by them till the end, because it's new content nevertheless, but to be clear, the themes of this game, of two characters who are fundamentally dark reflections of one another, are now completely flipped with a evil character who nevertheless rejects his evil designs, therefore NOT dooming the world, to have consensual sex with women he was otherwise preying upon, and a "good" character who is now incapable of accepting his loved ones, loved ones he might not even have a sexual relationship with during this loop, fucking someone else, his second best friend to boot, in a consensual manner, so much so he dooms time and starts back the loop just to stop it, therefore leading to the dark future that is Ama-Zone.
I think it's safely assume this is something that only happen if players pick the ntr choice, right? Because in the non-ntr route things is the same as always: Melvin use the Lexxx glasses to infect a girl with the neuro-virus, MC and Alexa try stop him, he said the effects are irreversible and soon more people will be his slaves and he will run the world, and then MC and Alexa go back in time to avoid it. I don't play and never will play the ntr route so i don't have any clue how much ntr route deviate from that now.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Am I missing something or are there like only 6 or so NTR scenes?
I'm on 1.4 version though, unless 1.42 added a lot of NTR scenes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
an actually every girl prom scene will be great, but probably wont be easy to do.
Hopefully in near the end we will get a prom orgy event with MC going to the prom and turning that place in a real roman emperor's party fucking everyone there

Reactions: cbomb

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I think it's safely assume this is something that only happen if players pick the ntr choice, right? Because in the non-ntr route things is the same as always: Melvin use the Lexxx glasses to infect a girl with the neuro-virus, MC and Alexa try stop him, he said the effects are irreversible and soon more people will be his slaves and he will run the world, and then MC and Alexa go back in time to avoid it. I don't play and never will play the ntr route so i don't have any clue how much ntr route deviate from that now.
If you pick the NTR option you go to prom Alone and Melvin shows up also alone and goes "You know, I had a plan (Arthur), but I changed the plan, I gave myself a big dick and I'm going to seduce women with it instead of using mind control because ANDREW TATE (No joke) taught me being an Alpha is what gets you women."

Then you, alone, wallow in misery as he approaches whatever girl you want to see NTRed, right now just Emily, and then has her grind on his crotch, feel his big cock, which instantly leads to the woman falling madly in lust for him and follow him back to his room.

You then go into a crying, impotent rage at the prospect of a woman willingly fucking Melvin and run all the way to his room to witness from behind his door hidden him having a consensual BDSM kink roleplay with the woman in question, before going back to your room and cry and shit about that, which is when Alexa goes "I mean, I guess we could go back in time or something."

Anyway yes, you have to specifically pick "Melvin" for the Prom date, and to be able to pick him you have to have achieved the Z corruption levels, which again if you never done that this won't affect you.

There is a VERY SMALL explanation there that is by failing your test of character during the now non sexual enslavement prom ends on Affection Z 1, the women are now hurt and therefore more willing to fuck to Melvin over you, something the writer probably set up with Bailey asking Melvin to help her study instead in her own Corruption Z 1 once back from her own bad end where you fail your test of character, which also doesn't involve any mind control or anything, but it's still weird as shit to have the MC shit and cry like that over what is for all intent and purposes adult people having consensual sex together without even, like, bragging to him or doing supervillain shit on Melvin's part.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Hopefully in near the end we will get a prom orgy event with MC going to the prom and turning that place in a real roman emperor's party fucking everyone there
I hope you do know that would (and should) include Steve, Melvin Thaddicus and the Old Man too yes? The Greeks invented Orgies and the Romans perfected them by adding women in them and all but let's be clear, a real roman emperor orgy would have way more than one man in it.

• Hey there
Reactions: lipe2410
4.50 star(s) 203 Votes