Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I used search in this thread because want to know where ntr in this game, and here is only 1 fucking scene at the end of loop, and 50 pages of crying ppl how to avoid ntr, you guys really have problems with your head. If i missed some ntr scenes let me know pls, ty)
There are others, some got yanked out between updates and will probably all get reworked at some stage but I think on day 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
I used search in this thread because want to know where ntr in this game, and here is only 1 fucking scene at the end of loop, and 50 pages of crying ppl how to avoid ntr, you guys really have problems with your head. If i missed some ntr scenes let me know pls, ty)
There are many NTR scenes in the v1.4 that release 3 weeks ago.
Several day later, to fit stupid Patreon new rules, he release v1.41 which delete all NTR scenes.
One week ago, he release v1.42 which reintroduce 1 NTR scene back under new format.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Several day later, to fit stupid Patreon new rules, he release v1.41 which delete all NTR scenes.
One week ago, he release v1.42 which reintroduce 1 NTR scene back under new format.
oh thanks, time to download v1.4

Reactions: Clarence2992

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Gay stuff?
Futa Alexa on MC
I'm guessing he felt blueballed by the futa alexa and emily hot tub scene. I won't lie, I thought I was about to see a scene between the MC and futa Alexa as the MC was contemplating it. I was also trying to figure out how I felt about it. Lol. Not something I usually enjoy. Then Emily snuck in there! It was awesome. Great writing, I like being surprised!
It's a great scene! I would feel blueballed if not for Emily, since Alexa+Emily is already a path (both futa and non futa). But I feel like after all the dom scenes with Alexa, having the option for futadom makes sense, specially since all the curiosity dialogue of the mc

• Hey there
Reactions: Kratos767

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That is exactly how it is. You can disable all choices that leads to NTR and the choice that leads to it, has NTR in capital letters. You need to really want to see it to get the NTR scenes.
It's incredibly easy to avoid, there's literally a switch in MC's gallery to turn it off.
Don't listen to that guy you're responding to. The guy has notoriously been known to not know what the hell he's talking about for a long time now in this thread. You don't need a walkthrough to avoid it. Anything that is NTR is deliberately labeled as such when you get the choice.
Thanks for the replies.

The answer I gave to you to your same question in this same thread almost a year ago still stands
Ok, since it was a year ago and I never got to try the game, the truth is that I didn't remember it.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
So much whining and bitching about this update. Give it a rest FFS. What annoys me more than anything is when devs quit their game for far softer reasons than the Patreon police. No explanation. No thanks for your sub. Just gone. Here we have a solid, legit, accessible dev in Llamamann who imo not only has built one of the best adult games anywhere, but has the near-heroic patience to engage w/some of the insufferable clowns on this very thread, most of whom I suspect (since we're on a pirate site) AREN'T EVEN PAYING SUBSCRIBERS! Think this through trolls. You walked into the stadium for free, you're in the locker room w/Michael Jordan, and not only are you telling him how to play basketball, you're talking trash to him? Really? At what point does the "I'm being a dick" self-awareness light come on in your head, bcuz it's flashing like a police car to the rest of us?

Speaking for the silent majority, I for one am glad Llamamann has stayed in the game and soldiered on! Clearly any forced changes aren't his choice so can we all just lighten up and give him some space and credit for doing the best he can in a system w/constantly shifting goalposts? The worst-case scenario is the game gets abandoned and nobody want's that, not even the annoying, douchebag trolls. If Sexbot were to end bcuz Patreon's noose becomes untenable, then so be it. But if dev were to shut it down bcuz of a bunch of whiny, trolling, freeloaders, that would be a disgrace. If you want to bitch and troll try directing your fire at the real enemy, Patreon, and see how far that gets you, or how soon they respond, if at all.

Moving forward, the best thing dev-wise about Sexbot, unlike many other games, is due to its multi-timeline/open-ended format, it is almost tailor-made to absorb "forced" adjustments w/the least amount of intrusion into the main game. For example, how many other games can take a villain like Melvin and turn him 180 degrees in the space of one update? Is it perfect? Probably not, but it's flexible enough to accommodate minor and major changes whereas in a linear VN, you might have to quit and start over from scratch. Not sure if dev sees it that way but I see it as a plus. Yesterday Melvin, tomorrow Steve, or someone else, or someone that hasn't even been introduced yet. The possibilities are endless.

Keep up the GREAT work Llamamann and "don't let the bastards grind you down"!

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
The result/impact of this in terms of story isnt there in my opinion. Basically, Melvin changed the LIs to sleep around not really "enslaving" them so it doesnt feel like Melvin is the Villain during those event. It just makes them two horny people shacking. MC traveling back to time since two consenting people fucking is just weird in terms of story. Melvin and his AMA Zone Boss suppose to be the villain. So it takes that away. Just an opinion.
i agree
new scenes are still spicy good though

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
So much whining and bitching about this update. Give it a rest FFS. What annoys me more than anything is when devs quit their game for far softer reasons than the Patreon police. No explanation. No thanks for your sub. Just gone. Here we have a solid, legit, accessible dev in Llamamann who imo not only has built one of the best adult games anywhere, but has the near-heroic patience to engage w/some of the insufferable clowns on this very thread, most of whom I suspect (since we're on a pirate site) AREN'T EVEN PAYING SUBSCRIBERS! Think this through trolls. You walked into the stadium for free, you're in the locker room w/Michael Jordan, and not only are you telling him how to play basketball, you're talking trash to him? Really? At what point does the "I'm being a dick" self-awareness light come on in your head, bcuz it's flashing like a police car to the rest of us?

Speaking for the silent majority, I for one am glad Llamamann has stayed in the game and soldiered on! Clearly any forced changes aren't his choice so can we all just lighten up and give him some space and credit for doing the best he can in a system w/constantly shifting goalposts? The worst-case scenario is the game gets abandoned and nobody want's that, not even the annoying, douchebag trolls. If Sexbot were to end bcuz Patreon's noose becomes untenable, then so be it. But if dev were to shut it down bcuz of a bunch of whiny, trolling, freeloaders, that would be a disgrace. If you want to bitch and troll try directing your fire at the real enemy, Patreon, and see how far that gets you, or how soon they respond, if at all.

Moving forward, the best thing dev-wise about Sexbot, unlike many other games, is due to its multi-timeline/open-ended format, it is almost tailor-made to absorb "forced" adjustments w/the least amount of intrusion into the main game. For example, how many other games can take a villain like Melvin and turn him 180 degrees in the space of one update? Is it perfect? Probably not, but it's flexible enough to accommodate minor and major changes whereas in a linear VN, you might have to quit and start over from scratch. Not sure if dev sees it that way but I see it as a plus. Yesterday Melvin, tomorrow Steve, or someone else, or someone that hasn't even been introduced yet. The possibilities are endless.

it sucks what patreon did but i dont want to lose this game
still following lama with whatever he does

Reactions: rooney10

showie

Apr 3, 2019
not so much ntr in 1.4, only few scenes more with emily at the end, nothing interesting, sadly

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
From now on I separate this game into before and after this update, a big and true step back in the Zeta corruption scenes is on the way

Reactions: Vibesy

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
What I'm trying to understand is why patreon is fine with using mind control to murder or kill enemies in games on their platform, but it's not acceptable for sex. Unless I'm wrong and their aren't games with mind control at all.
yep patreon are idiots with "moral policing". It's a game not real people involve not sure why they are being so strict in such things and close their eyes on some other. Mind control games is a rare breed / niche game and dying out. a lot of the game with that is abandonned

Reactions: kolisz and cbomb

ICVPro

Sep 22, 2022

Cant agree more with this and could not have been said any clearer or concise. I am a paid subscriber for Llamamann and support his creativity. You jokers that don't support him, keep your BS opinions to yourself.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Cant agree more with this and could not have been said any clearer or concise. I am a paid subscriber for Llamamann and support his creativity. You jokers that don't support him, keep your BS opinions to yourself.
No! This isn't llamaman's Patreon site or his Discord. If there is one place where people should be able to have an opinion about this game- whether they "support" him or not- it is here.

4.50 star(s) 197 Votes